Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babyxxadcxx1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:46 pm
Name:

Grade:5th/6th combo (I'm smart)!!

Hair:Black with highlights

Size: 4'9 (I'm Short) sad

How many times in Honor Roll?: 4 times straight A's

Are u a nerd:.....kinda

Do u play video games?: YES!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:57 pm
Name: Kamui
Grade: College
Hair: Black
Height: 5'0" And I'm skinny. sweatdrop

I like reading, writing, debating, drawing, singing, skating, biking, swimming, I used to be a lifeguard... I love kids, and I'm hoping to become a teacher, or at least work with kids.
So yeah, that's me.

Ume Hotaru

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:01 pm
my name is david, i like anime, manga and talk with my friends, i like beatles music and pop/rock or whatever good, i studied electronics and its something that i like, also i like sports, mostly football and hockey and i read sometimes, i hope to post a lot here cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomely.

Quick question: if you don't invite someone randomly, how did I get picked? (I'll ponder over this later, then...)

Name: Like I'm Telling You? (That isn't my real name; if you want it, look up my bio)

Age: 13 (and will be 13.5 on April 15...two days after my little brother turns nine. *shudder*)

Grade: 7th Enrichment (But I can't spell. gonk )

Hair: Again, Like I'm Gonna Tell You?

Am I a nerd: Depends on your definition of 'nerd'. I don't consider myself popular or anything, but I have had people call me a smart-alleck.

Do I play video games?: *tackles copy of KHII and glances around nervously*

Hobbies: Lessee... Reading, writing, drawing, singing, playing my video games, playing on the computer, typing.

Likes: Anime, manga, video games, cartoons that actually MAKE SENSE AND HAVE A PLOT (Down with Spongebob Squarepants!)

Dislikes: Cartoons that DON'T MAKE SENSE AND DO NOT HAVE A PLOT (Down with Spongebob Squarepants!), my little brother off medications, frustrating boss battles *grumbles something about Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts II*

Elective Classes: Choir, Computers, and Art

Favorite Quote: "Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the kingdom of idiots fights a war on twelve fronts." -Londo Molari, Babylon 5 (Old sci-fi TV show, ran five seasons)  

SiLViA CALLiSTO

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

removed62884

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:52 pm
Just joined...guild looks great...I've been an active member of Gaia for quite a while (I frequent the GD and GCD the most, I guess), my name's Alaina, and I like music that seems to be classified as "Alternative & Punk" (at least by my iPod)...nothing loud and screamy; uplifting's the best (or just "fun").  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:02 pm
Well I just joined and um, I'm Sara or Risu. 0.o; All you need to know about me is in my profile and if you want to know more just pm me. surprised

TICKLE ME IM A BEAR

Alexis99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:56 pm
Name: Alexis
Height: 5'5''
Eyes: hazel
Hair: dark
Right-handed or left-handed: both
Likes: anime, reading, writing, drawing/sketching, horseback riding, spending time with my friends, camping, fantasy art/stories, horror movies or comedy ones, my computer, playing with my baby animals, hanging out with my boyfriend, helping people, music, babies, children
Dislikes: stupid people, pop ups on my computer, noobs, steriotypes, mean people, cruel people, stories with no plot line or that make no sense, anime/any other movie with out a plot, stupid movies, rap, rude people, liars, theives, backstabbers, wannabe people, meat loaf.
Types of books: manga, fantasy, historical fiction, history books, horror novels, adventure novels, short stories, ghost stories, anything that makes you think
Favorite book: Lord of the Flies, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Angel Sanctuary
Favorite movie: Gladiator, Harry Potter (all of them), Lord of the Rings (all of them), Vampire Hunter D, Hildalgo, Gundam Wing, anything Tim Burton
Favorite type of music: anything but rap, I really don't like rap
Favorite bands: Panic at the Disco, Green Day, Billy Talent, The Used, Motley Crue, Lonestar, Loreena Mackenitt, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Rise Against, Offspring, No Doubt, and many more
Favorite color: blue, black, and red
Favorite actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite singer: Gwen Stanfani, and Gerald Way
Favorite musican: Kurt Cobain
Favorite type of pizza: ham and pineapple
Favorite type of pop: grape, cream soda, or orange
Favorite type of candy: chocolate
Favorite fruit: strawberry, grapes, cherrys
Cuddling or kissing: cuddling
Sound or silence: depends, but most of the time sound
Favorite foreign food: chinese, japanese, greek, italian, english, indian, german, and french
Languages you can speak: english, welsh, french, spanish, italian, greek, german
Favorite room: my bedroom or my boyfriends room (or more or less his entire house
Favorite pastime: playing on my computer, talking to my boyfriend, playing badmonton on the school's squad (XD), and playing with the animals on my farm
Do you play games: yes, not often ('cause of work and school) but when I do I play final fantasy, or somekind of RPG like that, and the old school games (Last Knight In Camelot)
Favorite piece of clothing: socks and hoodies (shirts)
Favorite hair color: black
Favorite type of jewerly: my spiked bracelets and choker
Favorite type of peircing: top of the ear
Like tattoos?: yes, as long as they are artistically done
Favorite Drink: Smirnoff (sp?) vodka coolers
Favorite hang out spot: mine or a friends house
Day or Night: doesn't matter which one...I like both ^^,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:10 am
Damn..... lot's of younglings here..... sweatdrop  

White Linen

Dangerous Conversationalist

Sora Lavellan

Married Rabbit

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:57 am
Yoshi but you guys can call me my nickname Yo-chan. At this current moment I don't understand or know why I have been invited I'm probably the most useless person you'll have in your guild but I'll try my best, I'm letting you know as a heads up I'm dealing with depression and I tend to get very upset when I haven't been able to talk to a close freind of my, Which is what's going on now anyways I'm gonna shut up and stop rambleing before you guys think I'm a freak by the way I'm 17 years old. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:39 am
Yo.
I'm Zach.
I go by Dr. Crotch, too.

Dr.Crotch [Oral Surgeon]

Murkinz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:42 am
Wow im like the only newcomer noob here... rolleyes

Anyway a bit about myself.

Name: Roger A.K.A Murkinz

Color Skin: Brown, just saying coz my avatar is white. Thought I'd notify you.

Year: Year 7, I dont have grades blah im not in america. And Im hella smart, but not a geek.

Hair: BLACK AFRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Size: 4' something, I dont know, anyway im short.

Well yeah that says it all, I live in london where were all like "ghetto" and stuff, I love playing games comp or console, Xbox, PS and other stuff Laptop gaming owns, but is very uncomfortable. Thats me I'd say I dont really want to type much coz Im dying to go get a bite to eat xp Oh yeah did I mention I eat like crazy and dont grow an inch sweatdrop Small boy metabollism? eek Im talking crap 4laugh Damn these smilies own. Anyway my stomach is rumblin like crazy, bye. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:54 am
Me well...
Name- Sona (nope can't know my real name!)
Likes/hobbies- Springboard diving, astronomy, anime/manga, my computer, and I will have to get back to you on that.
Favorite colour- Purple
Country- Canada
Sports?- I don't run around a field/court/rink chassing anything if thats what you mean. I'm on a spring board diving team though
Age- 14 (almost 15)
Favorite subjects- Math, Science
Music- I really don't care what band played what or who wrote what song so please don't ask (bad things might happen) Rap and hip hop make me wish I could chop my ears off though.
Interesting- I can only really wear glass jewerly (some strange metal allergy) and I make them myself. like I said before I'm on a diving team and I take trampoline lessons so I'm pretty flexible (no I can not do the splits)
Thats it for me.  

Sonaniaro

The Original Elf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:21 am
Hi my name is Elf_kin and i am 17 (almost 1 cool and i like anime, reading, soccer and most sports. I'm in the 11th grade and currently attending a career center for radio and tv production. My grades are good except for my literature grade which is bad. And anthing else you want to know you want to know about me just ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:47 am
Name: Samantha "Double S" Soreel
Nickname: Double S (IRL) or (on gaia), Sikadelik
Favorite type of music: Celtic/classical
Favorite band or artist: Loreena McKennitt, Kate Price
Favorite movie: Gladiator, The Matrix, The Matrix: Reloaded
Favorite hobby: Gymnastics (maybe that can be called a sport >_> Anyway, I do gymnastics all the time.)
Favorite school subjects: Art, computers, English
Favorite color: Orange
That's about it with me. >.> I'm not a very exciting person, I know.

xX_Tala_Ja-Don_Xx

its_kitty_time

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:02 am
i'm Lola (my spanish teacher gave me the name; don't ask) and i'm only 12 but oh well (just don't start flaming my butt off because i'm eternities ahead on the maturity scale than half of the 7th grade). i play volleyball for all sorts of local leauges and i like to doodle, though i still suck pretty bad...my profile has a bunch of stuff about me, so if you want more you can go there.

Height:5'7'' at last check (a week ago)
Favorite...
Band:green day
Animal:Cat, but i like them all
Color:almost any color that you choose
Friend:Alexis (AKA Lexiegirl)
TV show:virtually anything on animal planet
Teacher:Three way tie between mrs geerer, mrs gill, and mr bens

Robert (this kid at my school who almost everyone hates, me included) is a pervert. He used to go aroud calling people homo and gay and all sorts of nasty names until the counslers made him stop.

I play flute and have been for almost 3 years (since 5th grade; i'm in 7th now), and i rock (i'm first chair, which is really good). I started oboe about a month ago as a secondary insturment, and i suck.

I have no clue as to why i'm here because i usually just hang around GD and look at some of the weird things people post...and i rarely reply.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games