Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma had been dropped off by her uncle and her mother. However she hadn’t felt much like finding her friends. Instead she dropped her things off before getting on the train. Finding herself a spot in an empty compartment, the Hufflepuff was dwelling on so many things. Her class load… Talking about her feelings… Her parents… Telling them how she felt had been hard, her mother was supportive of course. Her father on the other hand didn’t say anything on the matter and walked out of the flat.

Curling up next to the window, Emma tried to think about something else. Anything else… What she wouldn’t give for a distraction. However, she didn’t know how to distract herself besides playing Sudoku until she couldn’t see the numbers anymore or crosswords till her brain exploded. Yeah, sounded like a fun trip back to school. Maybe she should have brought a book to read or something. Sighing Emma leaned her head back and closed her eyes hoping the train would get going and get to Hogsmeade sooner rather than later.

With: No one

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:07 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

"I know, Prometheus, I know," he said with a sigh, to which his horned owl replied with a screech and hoot as it fluffed up its feathers and moved to flap his wings in his cage but there wasn't enough room. ”Honestly, how do you manage to sleep all day except during our train ride to the castle?” Louie huffed to himself as he shrugged off his sweatshirt and spread it over the metal bars of the cage, hoping that if he could shroud the bird in shadows, it might somehow will it to sleep. And for the first few minutes, all was peaceful—in his empty compartment, at least. Outside the closed door, he could see the hundreds of faces, or the tippy top of brown, blond and red hair of the younger students scuttling by. Dogs barked and hissing cats and owls were hooting at the delight of croaking frogs and scuttling mice that some of the students cared for as pets.

Prometheus hooted, but Louie did his best to ignore him. There wasn't much else he could do. The old owl wasn't getting any younger and the distance from London to—somewhere in bloody Scotland—it would be too much for him. He wasn't much of a carrier owl now, unless it was to someone on school grounds. Prometheus was his pet. And Louie didn't want the anxiety of waiting for days on end, wondering if his owl had just gotten distracted or lost or hurt or... Louie shook his head and sighed when his companion had torn a hole in his sweatshirt to rip the drapes down, then just stared at him. ”Alright, fine, you can get out of the cage, but don't you dare fly out the door if someone opens it.” He warned the owl, wagging his finger like his mother had always done to him. Nimble fingers unlatched the cage and his friend hooted in delight as he hopped through, stretched out, flapped his wings to his new perch on top of the cage and began to preen his feathers. Louie figured he'd be safe for now, Prometheus wasn't too angsty and so long as Micah closes the door behind her, he shouldn't have to worry. His old owl had turned into quite the grumpy old man, and stubborn too. Less likely to deliver an envelope and get distracted by a hunting trip. A few years back, he returned more than once bearing the same letters and Louie was damn sure that the owl had never reached his destination and just simply...forgot.

But where was Micah, anyway? He hadn't seen her anywhere on the platform but he had arrived rather early and didn't bother to linger long. It was easier to stake claim on an empty compartment that way. Most of the other students tend to linger and chit-chat until just before the conductor can signal for last call. And hopefully—maybe-probably-would-it-help-if-he-said-pretty-please?—someone up there was on his side and would guide her to him. It'd be an awfully lonely ride without her, and Prometheus wasn't proving much for good company; he seemed too busy brooding at the windowsill.

Devlyn Maycry

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee blinked as the other boy introduced himself to her, holding out his hand. She stared at it rather aprehensively, until a nudge and look from her father, made her shake his hand for a half a second before quickly dropping it and looking at her feet. She hadn't wanted to touch him. Why didn't her da get that? She didn't have to touch people if she didn't want too! That's what Ver always told her. And yet every time her father seemed to invalidate that logic just like her mother had and the scumbag boyfriends had. She pressed her lips together, feeling the panic rising yet again as the memories attempted to take hold. She wouldn't let them.... couldn't let them. Everyone would notice and stare and ask her what was wrong and she couldn't deal with that. No she definitely couldn't deal with that. She was barely dealing now, let alone if people started asking her questions like that.

She was broken from her panicked overflowing reservoir of memories by the mention of a compartment by her friend. She clung to that idea as hard as she could, ripping herself free. It was like a floating log in the middle of a stormy sea. Her only chance of rescue and there was no way she was letting go of it. "Yeah! Lets go find a compartment!" She quickly exclaimed, her voice a bit jittery. It bounced over her words sounding as if she was either excited, cold, or as was the real case, highly anxious. She hoped they would all just think it was enthusiasm. "Bye da." She said, before grabbing Colin's arm (mostly to anchor herself in the real world but also because he was short and she didn't want to lose him in the crowd), and slipping away from her father's reaching arms. Touching Mordred had been enough, there was no way in hell she was hugging or touching anyone right now. Colin didn't count. He wasn't like the others. If anything he reminded her of her siblings. He was like a brother. That was different! She could touch a brother!

As she led the way through the crowd, she spotted Caty talking to a bunch of first year blondes and frowned. Why hadn't she said hello? They were supposed to be best friends right? But she hadn't even noticed Aimee. She'd just walked right past her for some stupid boys and a stupid girl on crutches! Aimee tried to not feel too dejected by that and quickly climbed onto the train. She led the way to an empty compartment and flopped into a seat by the window. Bandit immediately hopped up onto her lap and curled up, while she stared dejectedly out the window for a moment. She had of course chosen a cabin where she could still see her supposed best friend completely ignoring her existence. She sighed and turned her attention back to the people in the cabin. At least they wanted to talk to her right? Who cared if Caty hated her... although she hadn't done anything to warrant that had she?

She attempted to force a smile onto her face, although it came out looking rather pained. "Uhhh so are you guys excited for the new year?" She asked. It came out rather mumbled. It was hard to feel good when her mind was on the verge of drowning her in terrible things and her best friend apparently hated her. And Leon was no where to be seen which sucked because if she was going to talk to anyone about any of this it would be him. She didn't really know why, just because he wasn't one to judge or lie to her. At least he didn't seem like the type. Colin probably wouldn't either but she didn't want to bring him down. Leon was already down... so it wasn't like she was hurting him by complaining. If anything she was making him better by filling him with anger over things rather than his usually grumpy self hate s**t.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah had waited on the platform for awhile... or more so searched it, but when she hadn't found him, she'd decided to search the train too. He was definitely the type to just board the train and get away from the gaggle of students flooding the place. She quickly moved through the halls, glancing into cabins in hopes of spotting his blonde hair, and dreamy eyes. She blushed at that thought, and unconsciously her fingers reached to toy with the necklace hanging from her neck. She had worn it almost every day since he'd given it to her. It wasn't like she actually liked him though. It was all just for show... She couldn't even really convince herself of that though. Not anymore. Memories of their dates and kisses and everything about him honestly usually brought a blush to her face, and she had all but stuttered through her description of him to her parents.

They of course were thrilled at the idea of her dating a perfect pureblood Slytherin. Which was the entire point of it all. But she was enjoying her time with him a lot. Far more than she had imagined. Hell when she wrote Ashley about him, she was positive he had barely contained his sarcasm over it obviously just being a ploy.

Suddenly she spotted his blonde hair and barely contained a squeal of delight. She patted Ash's head where he perched on her shoulders and quietly slid into the cabin before shutting the door behind her. She offered an owl treat to Louie's owl with a small smile.
                                                        "Hullo Prometheus." She greeted, before stroking the grumpy owl's cheek. She finally turned her attention to her boyfriend with a grin. She pressed a kiss to his cheek before dropping her ferret into the seat across from them and dropping into the seat next to Louie.

"How was your summer?" She asked politely, smoothing her dress out in her lap. How could it be that she was still this awkward. Although her parents putting in their two cents definitely hadn't helped much. They had harped on her for a whole week about how she better not mess this up because he was an Addario blah blah blah, money power blah blah blah they'd arrange a marriage if she wasn't still dating him next year. She definitely didn't want that. And she did like Louie. She wasn't sure about forever or not yet, but they had only really been together for like 6 or 7 months. She wasn't going to commit to marriage or anything yet. Not that she wouldn't hate it. She didn't know. Her mind was very boggled and confused right now. She glanced up at him, and immediately was clouded with a blush spreading across her cheeks. How did just looking at him make her face do that stupid thing???

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ
Ravenclaw | Second Years | Gryffindor

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Kimberly continued to pester her sister about clubs. There just had to be something out there for her to join. "What about Music club?" she asked. That would be fun, listening to all of the music and talking about instruments and singing and stuff. "I don't sing and I can't play any instruments," Kiley replied, turning a page in her book. Kim sighed, thinking of other options. "Then what about the Dueling club? Or the you could join the newspaper team?" Kiley glanced over at her sister. She should know that clubs really weren't her thing. Unless there were plenty of books and separate rooms for each club member, she wouldn't be interested. Before she had a chance to respond however, the door of their cabin opened. A boy in their year peeked his head inside, asking if he could sit with them. The twins looked at each other before nodding. "Sure! I mean, come on in, take a seat, umm..." Kimberly wasn't the best with names. Kiley kept track of their class, though. "Raymond," she finished for her sister. "Right! Raymond. Come on in," Kim added with an innocent grin. Her sister sighed and turned to the next page of her book.

She's a wild one with an angel's face. She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

{ooc: #8F00FF kim, #BF5FFF ki}

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:33 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image

Raymond was surprised to hear that the book work... or rather Kiley know his name. Honestly he expected them not to care who he was. Then again he had to remind himself that they weren't Slytherin. He only really talked to a handful of people in his year. Sadly that was all his doing. Maybe he was just too picky about who he associated with. Though no one could say it wasn't wise of him.

Nodding back to the two, Raymond took a seat across from them. "Thanks. You can just call me Ray. Everyone else does..." He told them both. "It's Kiley and Kimberly, right?" He asked pretty sure he got it right. After all they were twins. Hard to forget a twins, they were identical and with names like that it wasn't hard.

As the train pulled out of the station, Raymond looked back to the window. Looking back to the girls he didn't think his choice was a terrible. Then again he'd soon see. "So, how were your summers?" He asked. It was only polite to ask about that right? Besides it looked like Kiley was trying to ignore her sister with a book. Someone should have told her that never worked.

With: The Umber Twins (Kiley & Kimberly)

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

The Shiny Furret

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:48 pm
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster stared at Pam as the other girl grabbed ahold of her hand, not at the close contact- she and Pam had been holding hands for years now- but at the look on her best friend's face. She continued staring at the other girl as people hurried by, a few even bumping into her, but Aster stayed frozen there, barely even blinking, until Pam ran out of words to say and tried to let go of her hand. Aster had never been much of a thinker; more of a doer, really, and what made the most sense to do at the moment was keep her hand locked around her taller friends and make a run for the train before it could leave the platform and them behind. Getting onto the train and getting a compartment was what made the most sense to Aster at the moment, so that was what she did, dashing into the nearest open compartment before finally letting go of Pam's hand (if her friend hadn't yanked her hand out of her grip already). Only then did she, red-faced and slightly winded, because Quidditch practice couldn't start soon enough, gasp out. "I really like you too do you want to be best friend girlfriends because I still want us to be best friends but like...," She paused for a moment to regain control of her breathing. "Best friends who snog maybe sometimes when they want to?" The blonde fell into a seat with a groan. "Oh my god, we're such dorks," she muttered, face muffled by the cushion. "Pam, what have you done to me." She assumed the shock that her best friend liked her like that too would sink in in a few minutes, when her mind was no longer racing at the speed of light.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:39 pm
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy found an empty compartment fairly quickly, and counted it as proof of his good luck in his head. Maybe it was a sign. If only he believed in signs. He surveyed his companions. Poor Sera; she was never going to fit in if she didn't learn to loosen up a bit. Even for a Slytherin, she was ridiculously stiff, he thought, and she didn't have a chance with the Slytherins in her year. The skateboarder and the Italian and the lot of them... If they hadn't scorned her and her manners and her militant attitude yet, he'd be shocked, and he supposed he would have pitied the older girl if he had it in him. And then there were the Lovettes, who were slightly harder to judge. The brother- Avian, he corrected himself, he couldn't forget that, Avian, seemed irritated about something, whether it was having no apparent choice but to spend the train ride to school with Sera, who he clearly wasn't fond of, and his sister and her housemate, or if it was something else... Well, Cy supposed he'd never know. The two of them were less formal and less cold than most pureblood siblings, and while they obviously annoyed one another, he doubted there was any real serious tension beyond shallow dislike. Not like his siblings. They were... We are a bit of a mess, aren't we? he thought flippantly, and as the station disappeared behind them he straightened into a more polite position in his seat. "Nike, how was your summer?" he asked cordially.

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

After her epic-fail encounter with Rhys and Jazzy (was it possible they might be a couple, and she blundered into another girl's boyfriend? Of course, Linny would have claimed it being proof that no good deed ever goes unpunished), Hannah was glad to get aboard the train, and look for a chance to meet up much safer travelling companions. She also really wanted to find a compartment which wasn't full up, or get stuck with a bunch of mean kids for the trip north. With Linny in the Prefect's car, she wouldn't be sitting with her and Layton, which was probably a good thing, as she could do without watching them snog in front of her.

Hannah had taken the chance to change into her uniform, and was now wearing a short-sleeved dress blouse with her House tie, and a short yellow and black tartan skirt, while she retained a pair of white knee socks, and a pair of sneakers.

Looking through various compartments, Hannah spotted her friend, Emma, curled up next to a window. "Hi, Emma. Do you mind some company?" she asked hopefully.

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image
                                                This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                So put all of your anger on
                                                In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon snorted, having just gotten on the train after having to endure a drive from Michael. With his cousin. He'd escaped the family bonding and was now looking for a place to sit on the train. Hopefully he would be left alone. He glared at anyone that attempted to look his way, his hands deep in his pockets as he gazed from one compartment to another. It shouldn't be that hard... There! He flopped into a compartment, deciding to cross his arms and take up an entire bench by himself. He wasn't going to move, and if someone tried to come in... Frowning, he shut the compartment door and flopped back down. Now he was alone. Ugh, could he just have a ride by himself this year? It'd be nice.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Alone at last!
                                                OOC: Umm, open for interaction, I think? 8'D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                So could you please hold your applause
                                                Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma was lost in thought when she heard a voice great her. Lifting her head up and opening her eyes she noticed her friend Hannah. There was that much needed distraction. “Hey Hannah,” She greeted her before shaking her head. “No, I don’t mind. I could use the company.” She admitted with a small smile. It was then the train started pulling out of the station. Looking out the window, the Hufflepuff wondered how the year would go. As her thoughts circled around everything she was trying to avoid, Emma looked back to Hannah. Pushing them into the back of her mind she asked. “So, how was your summer?” It had to be more eventful then hers. Not to mention a topic that would get her away from everything else.

With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera was a bit surprised at the hint of irritation that Avian showed. She, of course, did not know the Ravenclaw well but she didn't think Avian was the type not to be pleased about a summer or even possibly a bit bitter about something. Maybe it was stupid of her but she always assumed that Avian had a home life much like hers, stuffy purebloods full of rules (many ridiculous), but at the same time not all that bad. There were plenty with way worse fates than that. "Piano is sort of special," Sera said, politely, "Not everyone can. I can't." She pointed out, her tone a bit kinder than usual. Maybe she felt bad that Avian was discounting himself. Piano playing was no more special than horseback riding, but there was no reason either should be classified as nothing special. They were still talents.

Avian surprised her again by agreeing to join her and Cyrus and Nike in the cabin but Sera figured he was just being polite. Maybe he didn't see a way to excuse himself out of such a situation. Cyrus seemed pleased enough as he led the way onto the train and into an empty compartment. Sera took a seat opposite of Cyrus and by the window. She looked out towards the station before she half listened to Cyrus ask Nike about her summer. She looked over to Avian and asked quietly, "You said you read. Anything interesting? I like military history, personally..."
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Next post train?}
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Effy stood at the head of her family, eager to break away. Mum and da' were lecturing Tristan. Ralphie was with his parents. And she was...? ”Effy?” The wandering sound of her name sounded like her mother's voice, as if she wasn't sure where her daughter had gotten to. But Effy ignored her, and her brother had taken the hint and seen fit to distract them both again, assuring them he had a well-stocked supply of wolfsbane potion, and would be sure to owl them for more at least a month in advance. Effy took this opportunity to wrap her cousin in a tight hug, and planted a soft peck on the top of his blond head. ”I think I see one of my friends, I'll catch you later after the train, Ralphie, I promise.” She waved goodbye to her aunt and uncle, strapped her pet carrier around her shoulder and wriggled into the crowd of students. As her family disappeared behind her, she heard her brother's voice shouting from behind, ”Oi! Eff! Get back here! I'm not hauling your trunks all the bloo—“ Tristan's voice faded with every step she took.

The breeze was cold against her legs as she sashayed down the platform in a dress too short for any thirteen year old girl to be wearing. Blue eyes darkened by heavy eyeliner wandered, catching gazes and stealing second glances. Chills raced up and down her legs the longer she strolled; the sheer thin tights could barely contain her warmth. Her feet were sweaty though, in thick wool socks tucked inside heavy combat boots that made a distinct thud after every step, musically paired with the jingle-jangle of her jewelry. Honestly, Rhys and Jazz had to have heard her coming, but even if they couldn't between the general noise of the station, she signaled a cough behind a closed fist to announce her presence to the pair just as Hannah had departed for the train. Effy—no, not Effy anymore—Savannah plastered on a smile and waved. Tensions were thick and she could feel the stress radiating off of her friend. Jazzy seemed sincere, concerned; almost even unguarded at first glance but there was something there. Something brimming beneath the surface that Vannah so desperately wanted to reach inside and pry open. See what it was that the Gryffindor had hidden and all but forgotten about.

Instead, she latched a thin arm around Rhys. ”Come, come, my little fwooper,” she said gently, easing her Ravenclaw friend away from the situation and slowly turned him toward the train. ”It's time to fly.” Vannah paused to turn to Jazz with a deliberate stare. ”Lions can pounce through the clouds; if they will it so. You'll join us, won't you?” Nodding her head to follow the line of students, she nudged her friend along with her and was careful to keep Houdini from being bumped along the way to the train and then down the long corridor. Finally, an empty compartment was found and immediately, she moved to open one of the windows. The cool fresh breeze might do some good (but she was sure to leave it half cracked,) the platform was still crowded of noisy families, all wishing goodbyes. Savannah didn't say anything for a long moment. She sat opposite from Rhys; eyes glued to the messy knot in her shoelaces until something seemed to spark and she remembered she was alive again. Unzipping the pet carrier, Houdini padded softly onto the cushions of the seat then plopped down right on her thighs. ”....Do you want a notebook?” she asked Rhys softly, wondering how long it would take for her to scramble through the neighboring compartments for a few scraps of paper, or an extra roll of parchment, or something. She was starting to regret leaving behind all of her things for Tristan to carry.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Short Dress, Combat Boots 】 【STATS:: Thirteen, 5'5", 119lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
Vampire Toy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

After struggling for several long minutes, Gid managed to tug his trunk onto the train. The actions alone left the boy short of breath and rather shaky. It was then that he noticed Savannah Hastings with her arm around Rhys like she owned him. Ugh. While Gid had some rather mean words for her, he wasn't about to try and march over there to make a scene. Honestly, he just wanted to nap. He didn't have the energy to hold up a conversation, and he didn't want to fall asleep with his braces on. They hurt a bit when he did. As boring as it would be to sit alone, it was better than being stuck with Savannah and her weird riddles. On that belief, Gid struggled with his trunk down the hall until he came across an empty room. Once he was in, he pushed his trunk to one bench, then locked the door. Hopefully no one would use magic to barge in.... He sat on the opposite bench and spent a long while removing his braces out from under his pants. Then, he grabbed a small blanket from his trunk and lay down, using his hands to lift his legs onto the bench. The movement of the train quickly lulled him to sleep, and he was glad.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Hallway
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCaty, Balder, Aleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian felt almost weird walking away from the adults to board the train with his friends; he had never, in his life, gone anywhere without someone's parent accompanying him, or at the very least his older sisters. Of course, Ada was going to be at the school, but only a night, so that barely counted. And she wasn't here now. The realization that, for the first time in his life, he was well and truly unsupervised, sparked some small flare of excitement. As they boarded the train (the blonde watching carefully as Balder helped Aleah load her things, just in case additional hands were needed), he bounced faintly, unable to keep himself from smiling like a fool. "We should find a close compartment," he said. "That way Aleah doesn't have to walk too far. Um, unless, Caty, did you want to sit with your other friends? Or maybe if they're already sitting somewhere, but you could have move to 'em sit with us?" He knew it was probably rude to make Caty's older friends move if they were already situated, but at the same time, he figured if they were Caty's friends, they had to be his, too, and they should all sit together. And he didn't want Aleah to have to wear herself out walking through the crowded hallways when they could find an empty compartment close by and ask other, more able-bodied people to move. That was assuming Caty's friends were all able-bodied, of course, but she hadn't mentioned anything about any of them having any sort of problems like the blonde girl had.

spaceBefore they could move very far, though, another blonde boy poked his head out of one of the compartments as they approached, grinning at the group. "Caty! Hey! I saw you board through the window, we're in here. Uh, me, Aimee, Di, and Mordred, I mean. If you guys wanna sit with us." Bastian noticed that the other boy looked slightly uncomfortable, and wondered if he didn't actually want them to join. Surely Caty's other friends weren't going to exclude them, right? "Uh, I dunno if you know Mordred," the other boy continued, "He's in Ravenclaw with me 'n Di, he's a third year though. Uh..." Amber eyes trailed from Caty to the two boys and the girl accompanying her, the smile reaching his eyes, but there was some sort of tension there as well. "Uh, I'm Colin!" he said, waving at the group.

spaceBastian stepped forward, expression unsure. "I'm Sebastian, that's Balder and Aleah. If you don't want us to sit with you, we can go somewhere else," he said bluntly, and the other boy frowned, looking upset. "What? No! Uh, just, it's a lot of people. The compartments aren't that big, really. But, we can probably all fit, I figure," he said, shrugging faintly. Sebastian considered it for a moment, then looked inside. "I'll stand if you guys make room for Aleah," he said, and the boy, Colin, nodded, glancing at Aleah and noticing her crutches. "Yeah, no problem, I mean, I don't think you'll have to, but we'll definitely make sure she's comfy," he said, stepping aside. Sebastian offered Balder and Aleah a smile, gesturing for them to follow him, and went inside. Colin offered Caty a small smile as well when she passed, thinking that he hoped no one would think it rude if he stepped out for some space in a couple hours, or buried himself in a book. Aimee might have problems, too, so maybe they could go sit somewhere quiet and read for a bit. The train ride would last all day, after all. And it really was a lot of people.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          mc, I wasn't sure if Mordred went to sit with them but since he didn't want to with Carver and Gia I figured it was a safe bet?
                                                          Sorry, I didn't think to use Colin to get Caty and the others in the compartment until literally right after you logged off orz

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games