Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Soon-To-Be Third Year

"I didn't insult him...I said he had pink hair," he said to Ronna, wondering what she was talking about. "You do know my name is Robin right?" he said to her, laughing, answering to her Batman to Robin comparison. He laughed a bit more at the thought, before looking around at where he wanted to go. He figured they would just go into Flourish and Blotts first. Then again, Obscurus was definitely the cheaper of the two...maybe he should go there.

He then heard her talk about dueling club as if he was not in it. He even showed up for the meeting. "Ronna, you do know I'm in the dueling club right?" he said, shaking his head and then chuckling. It was funny that she didn't even know that...because he went to all the meeting Marina held. "Magic definitely doesn't have bias on personality. At least, I hope so." He shrugged his shoulders and moved on from the subject, but she then asked him whether or not he was second guessing his career choice.

"Not really, nothing better than being a good dueler though. It comes in handy because this world truly is a messed up place nowadays. I mean, with that Dark Wizard running around, one has to be prepared for anything. So many random attacks have been happening in the Wizard World today" he said to her truthfully, knowing that anyone was in danger. He hoped no one he knew got hurt though. "And I suppose we go into Flourish and Blotts because it is right here. Plus I don't want to keep my books and will probably sell them back because I have no siblings," he said to her, smiling. He was ready for their day together and he hoped she was too.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:47 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Wearing:Casual Clothes sporting a new hair color

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

Robin? His first name is Robin? Why does he go by Theo, then?

"Actually the pink hair was an accident originally, but I told him to keep it, and I think his crush likes it so... but he was pretty upset originally about the hair color..." Veronica said with a shrug. Then she glanced at Theo and raised a brow and said, "Robin, really? What is up with the use of Theo then? I mean, Robin isn't bad. And I actually think I'd be more of a Barbra Gordon-the first Batgirl-than a batman."

She shrugged and then blushed when Theo pointed out that he was in the dueling club and let out an uncomfortable-and a bit forced- laugh, "Sorry... I was more focused on the dueling and I was busy last year trying to make up for my mistakes during second year... I guess I was distracted." She pulled the sunglasses off her tank top and slipped it into her bag and glanced back at him and said, "And, actually, if you study wandlore it would seem that magic has some bias on personality. At least your wand does... I mean for example my wand is laurel wood which is known to be a really loyal wood to its owner as long as its owner continues to work hard and always does his or her best-in fact a laurel wood wand is probably the worst type of wand to steal considering it has a bad habit of electrifying those it doesn't recognize worthy of it or as its true owner. Think about it... I'm pretty loyal in the end and I only accept the best I can do from myself, and of course I hate a thief. I'd say if wands are any indication personality and magic performance would be related."

She chuckled and said, "Sorry... nerd moment, but like I said the wandlore professor sort of had all these expectations for me so I had to measure up, right?" Forcing a smile she listened to Theo's explanation about dueling coming in handy, "You're right about the world being a messed up place... and you do have to be prepared for anything, that's why I signed up for healing even though I knew I would probably struggle with it... At the Fall Festival I made a promise to become stronger and sometimes just being able to fight isn't enough... the reason I want to fight is to save people, so healing made sense."

"I want to keep my books because I have a bad habit of hoarding books... and though I guess I do have a couple half brothers apparently, I doubt they are wizards. If they were, I'm pretty sure Trisha Paulson... my biological mother, I mean, would freak out. She's one of those over logical people, magic wouldn't fit in that kind of world for her," Smiling she linked an arm with Theo and said, "You can lead the way!"

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{ }

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to the girl as she expressed her confusion when he told her his name was Robin. He had never told her what his actual name was? Hadn't she heard it at the sorting or was she truly not listening? He didn't know that she didn't know his name. But he nodded when she asked him if that was really his name. Then came the question that everyone asks, which had quite a simple answer really. "Theo is a shortened version of my middle name Theodore. I like it better than Robin...or Rob...which is why I went by it. Also I always thought it was cool how the Brazilian football team had a lot of singular names...like Neymar...Hulk...Oscar...Ronaldinho...so I liked the thought of having a singular name," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder. After he was done his explanation, he listened to the rest of what she had to say.

He smiled a bit when he saw her blush, but he really didn't know what it was for...then she said sorry, which had to be because she didn't know that he was in Dueling Club. He smiled at her, nodding his head again to assure that he was indeed in the club. "I do actually think that wandlore might be one of the classes I'm taking next year. I really want to steal your wand now...just to see if it actually does or not," he said to her, jokingly, hoping that she would at least laugh. He wanted to lighten her mood up a bit.

"Alright! This way," he said to her, making his way to Flourish and Blotts. He kept his arm in his..as weird as it was to do. It almost reminded him of Alex for a moment. He had spent the day at Diagon with her...but ran around mostly with her hand in his rather than arms linked like this time. Weird comparison as it was, he made it.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

Wouldn't Robin be a singular name just the same as Theo?

"Haha about stealing my wand," She said narrowing her eyes at him. "Besides, have you forgotten that I broke someone's nose when I was eight, I'm pretty sure I can still do it. But if you want to steal my wand be my guest..." She motioned to her wand which was tucked into her black thigh high socks, where she usually tucked her wand up against her thigh whenever she wasn't wearing jeans or tights. She raised a brow and said letting go of his arm, "...but I'm pretty sure that would be awkward considering where I tend to carry my wand."

Shaking her head she said, "You know, I like the name Robin better than Theo. There were some pretty awesome robins that batman had-Hell, two were even female. Have to say d**k Grayson was probably one of my favorites, though, he was the first robin after all..."

She shrugged and putting on her somewhat forced smile she said as she opened the door to the shop, "You're taking wandlore too? Did you miss what I said about the professor being essentially an egotistical warped man... I mean the class is interesting, but what kind of person seriously puts in his classroom rules that he is always right..." She sighed and let out a laugh, "You know you are going to die of over-exhaustion with a load like that... of course, I suppose I shouldn't talk since I signed up for another elective so I have to take the first and second course of it this year..."

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{ }

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

He smiled at her with a bright toothy smile. He put his two thumbs up and laughed. "Hey, that's what I'm here for...to steal your wand!" he told her, still chuckling. "It would only be awkward if you made it that way," he said, shrugging his shoulders, completely joking. It would be a little awkward, but he would get over it...to be honest.

"Robin is definitely not a better name. Besides, Theo is definitely a little more...manlier than Robin. That is another reason why I go by Theo," he told her truthfully. He thought Robin was a girl's name and mainly...for the most part...that was true. Well...there could be worse though...like Ashley...or Stephanie...which were all supposedly universal names, but should only be applied to girls.

"I think so...but you never told me this before until now so it is kind of too late," he said as he held the door for her. "After you," he said to her, casually putting his hand out to direct her in. He was always a gentleman and always let the lady go first. That was just how he was raised. "And really? What else am I going to do? I'm not going to be playing a sport so might as well fill my time! Plus I want to be away from Gryffindor Commons and any place for that matter that Alex goes too. Trying to avoid the bloody girl. Then again, it would be much funnier to not avoid her and make her realize a little sooner that I'm not effected by this whole situation," he said as she went in.

(OOC: Can you post first in Flourish and Blotts?)
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Deft fingers twisted the final strands of curling blonde hair into their braid, knotting the ends into a small loop before tying it off with an elastic band she had brought from home, throwing the tail of the complicated twist back over her shoulder. It was all she did for a while-- fidget with her beanie, tug her shirt lower, fiddle with her arm warmers until she snapped out of it and shook her head. Huffing a sigh through pursed lips, Anastasia toed her loafers again, looking down at the pale leather as she waited.

Granted, she'd been waiting a while, but that was probably her fault-- she went out a little early today and arrived much too soon. After what had happened with Vinnie dying and all, the atmosphere at home got a little bit. . . well, she didn't know what, exactly. It wasn't bad-- or it didn't feel like it-- it just changed. She didn't know about Sy, he was the same Sy she always had, so honestly all she felt about it was just a little confused. Death had to happen sometime and people were usually better off then-- heaven and all.

Ah, anyway.

Basking in the warm sun, Anastasia brought back her customary smile, a little bit of the cheer in the golden rays seeping back into her and perking up her mood. Enjoying the view and the noise of Diagon-- busy as ever and even busier during this season, the blonde Slytherin sat back down on the bench a little ways away, waiting for her friend to arrive.

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s
a l o n e
t a k e a p i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e
o o c : O3O

Quote:

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria pulled on the hem of her shorts to stop her butt cheeks from slipping out. The girl didn’t like to dress to bare, but on a hot summer day like this, what else was she supposed to do? Wearing any piece of clothing that covered more than shorts and a tank top would cause the thirteen year old to drip in sweat - - not that she wasn’t already on the verge of leaking like a fountain.

Upon noticing the thick, blonde curls trapped inside a braid and beanie, Alexandria wondered how the hell Anastasia hadn’t toasted to a crisp. Maybe the younger girl handled hot environment better than the Gryffindor though she doubted anyone would have been able to step outside in several layers of clothing. However, that was exactly what Anastasia had done. “How the hell are you not hot?” she asked as she approached the Slytherin girl, bewilderment present on her expression; however, her eyes hid behind a pair of cheetah print sunglasses which made her face much harder to read.

Chocolate brown eyes weren’t the only parts of Alexandria’s body that were hidden. Her hairstyle, for one, hid both of her ears. The left one looked the same as her last day at Hogwarts, but the right one had a new piercing. A small, golden sparrow bird earring was poked through the hole in the cartilage, and Alexandria would have revealed it to her friend immediately - - if she had not completely forgotten by the time she met up with Anastasia.

Lady Pomegranates

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

To her non-credit, though Anastasia had been waiting attentively for the brunette to arrive, it was only after the said brunette-- who appeared out of nowhere, she swore-- had exclaimed behind her that she noticed her appear. Hot? Her outfit wasn't that hot, really! Turning around, the blonde had a retort at the tip of her tongue, ready for the playful banter only to die as she caught sight of what Alex was wearing. Looking the girl exaggeratedly up and down, Anastasia laughed, playfully teasing the overheated Gryffindor as she grinned. "You're asking me? How are you not naked?" she teased, marvelling at the skin she dared to show. Compared to the last time they'd met, it seemed now she was the more modest of the two, though she still bared a reasonable amount of leg and arm, the only difference between last time's outfit was that her bared midriff was covered with a very thin draped top, concealing it but still showing the outline of where the end of her bralet stopped under her bust. And her nose ring. But that was it.

"It's hardly hot, is it?" she asked, looking down at her own outfit. It didn't feel too hot-- it was actually very breezy. "It just looks like it-- I have poor circulation," she laughed, hooking her arm around Alex's as she dragged them over to the shaded walkway to traipse along. It was a rather hot day and after the harsh winter they'd had, it was both curse and blessing, since they had all gotten used to the cold but the sun was a wonderful addition to life now, actually peeking through the clouds and everything. Anyway. Turning to the Gryffindor, Anastasia adjusted her beanie before asking. "So how's summer so far? Anything new happening?" she asked, watching a dog in front of them waddle his way over to a small child. "Any news with the boyfriend?" she asked, poking her side as she did so with a bright smile. Ah, it was fun to be out again.

i t ' s
a l o n e
t a k e a p i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria smirked, watching as Anastasia’s eyes skimmed over the brunette’s body more than once. Finally facing each other, Alex’s chocolate brown eyes glanced at the blonde’s nose and lingered for a moment too long. The Slytherin’s nose ring had reminded the Gryffindor about her cartilage piercing, but she was too distracted by the snake piercing to bring it up. The two girls exchanged looks before the twelve year old answered the thirteen year old. “Oh, please. You wear this sorta stuff at school,” she mentioned with a roll of her eyes. Hell, the first time the two met, Anastasia had been showing off her stomach whereas Alexandria had been completely covered- - not including her arms or ankles, but nobody cared if those body parts were visible. “Besides, I’m not dressed inappropriately.” Shoulders shrugged as the girl tilted her head downwards to look at her legs which were visible past most of her thighs. Okay, so I’m dressed a little inappropriately. Big deal, she thought, looking back up at her friend.

“I would say it’s a lot hotter than hardly,” Alexandria stated, using her hand to waft a cooler breeze towards herself. When the wind blew, the weather was bearable. However, when the sun shined down on her without any sort of cold air blowing, the girl felt as though she were about to melt. Luckily, Anastasia linked their arms together and pulled her into the shade. When asked about summer, Alexandria’s pupils dilated. “Yeah, I got my cartilage pierced!” she exclaimed with excitement, brushing her right pigtail back with her fingers to reveal a small golden earring. Upon being asked about her boyfriend, Alex let her hair fall back into place. “You mean that arse, Theo? I dumped him a while ago.” A while in the girl’s mind was only a couple of months, but come on, that’s a long time for a thirteen year old!

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Anastasia answered the eyeroll with a laugh, tossing her head back and freeing a few blonde curls. Okay, so maybe that was true, but-- "Maybe, but my a** never hangs out!" she teased, looking at the very short shorts she was sporting. "You need stockings-- or one of those tassel top things," she suggested, nodding at her own words. Those were actually a good thing to have during the summer-- she needed a few for her own use too, definitely. At the next remark-- now it was her turn to roll her eyes, that was definitely appropriate, right-- the blonde grinned as Alex looked down at her outfit, almost seeing the recognition solidify in the air. "Yes, very appropriate," she added just to poke a little more fun. It was all good-natured, though, the outfit was very cute, even if it was a little bit daring. She'd wear a few too, only she wasn't exactly sure of her brother would let her out of the house.

"Only because you haven't gotten used to it," she told her friend, still linked together as they walked along, drawing a few stares-- of course, who wouldn't look at them?-- and brushing them off as they talked. Letting out a laugh at the exaggerated fanning the Gryffindor was employing to keep cool, she nodded every once in a while as she listened to the words. At the mention of the cartilage piercing, the younger looked at the mentioned ear, 'ooh'ing delightedly at the cute accessory and exclaiming her said delight. "It's gorgeous!" she said, eyes wide as she examined it. Her little session was interrupted however at a few words from the brunette. Turning her attention back to her friend, a curious look came upon her face. "That fast? What happened?" she asked, a mix of sympathy and distress in her tone. She thought they were quite cute together, if a bit distant, but that could usually be solved by communication. Perhaps it was something else. Realizing something, Anastasia pulled away slightly, looking Alex in the eye, nose wrinkled and forwning "It's not any of that cheating stuff, right?" she asked, tone serious. "Because if it is, I will kick his a**." Being on the streets had left Anastasia with a good haul. Having honed her own physical type of brawling, the blonde was confident about her abilities to pummel someone's face into the ground. She had done it before, after all, to quite a few people larger and older than her too.

i t ' s
a l o n e
t a k e a p i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

When Anastasia mentioned her a** falling out, Alexandria’s cheeks turned a pale red as she uncomfortably pulled on the hem of the back of her shorts. The thirteen year old really wasn’t used to showing too much skin, especially not the parts of her body that no one was supposed to see! “I have stockings,” the brunette admitted, “but it’s too hot to wear any right now.” Not only was it too hot outside to wear stockings, it was too hot to wear arm warmers - - which Anastasia was sporting. How did that girl manage the heat so well? A tassel top, on the other hand, was a fantastic piece of clothing for the summer. It was breezy, comfortable, and cute, so why shouldn’t she buy one? “It is appropriate,” Alex defended. Okay, so maybe it wasn’t completely appropriate for a thirteen year old to strut around with her butt cheeks hanging out of her shorts, but she tried her best to stop that from happening.

“Of course I’m not used it,” she retorted with another eye roll. “Do you really expect me to be after that horrid winter we’ve had?” The springtime wasn’t much better. Sure, it was warm enough to run around in a t-shirt and capris pants, but if even a slight breeze blew, shivers would be sent down the girl’s spine. As passersby glanced at the two girls who walked down the street with their arms linked together, Alexandria brushed them off and told herself, They’re only staring because we’re cute. It wasn’t because of her daring outfit, no way!

Alexandria shrugged when Anastasia asked what had happened so quickly between her and Theo. “No, no, no, no, no, no,” she said quickly, assuring that the boy hadn’t cheated on her. Not like he’d even have enough time to cheat on me, she joked, letting out a sneer at the thought. If he didn’t even have enough time to spend with one girl, there was no way he’d have enough time to spend with two. “It just didn’t work out,” she stated simply. “He spent too much of his day with school work instead of with me.” After saying that, Alex had hoped that Ana’s views on school were the same as hers instead of the same as Theo’s. Sure, it was “important,” just not to her. Why did school even matter? They already knew how to control magic, for the most part, and if she really needed to know a spell, she could look it up. Memorizing spell after spell and ingredient after ingredient was such a waste of brain space.

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo walked out of the bookstore back into the streets of Diagon, waiting for Ronna to follow him out. He held the door for the not much older girl, smiling a bit. He was happy they were actually spending time together, because they really hadn't done that very much when he was with Alexandria. "Jeez...it is really bright out here. It got a lot hotter since we got in there. How long were we in the store?" he asked as he saw Ronna walk out.

He turned back to accompany her, and as soon as he turned, he shook his head. AND there was Alex...it was only a matter of time. That is just great. The person he has tried to get his mind off was standing right there with one of the first years from last year. Anastasia was her name if he remembered correctly. She was a Slytherin, which was weird because wasn't there supposed to be some kind of feud between the houses. Then again, maybe the houses began to mature a little bit and get over the minute differences between them. He didn't know, but there she was, walking around in clothes that seemed to be meant for showcasing. He chuckled at that thought, the thought of a thirteen year old trying to showcase. It was hot, but that didn't stop Theo from putting on the good ol' wrangler, comfortable fit jeans, boots, and flannel.

"Haha...look at that, just when I thought life couldn't get ANY better," he said, irritation marking his voice as he pointed out Alex to Ronna. "This is your fault," he said to Ronna, laughing a bit, completely joking. He was playing off his breakup well right now. He figured because he was with Ronna. "It's because you said something about her. I just know it Ronna," he joked, laughing a bit again...the irritation disappearing.

"I swear I think we should walk right past her. I don't know about you, but it would be kind of funny to me to not even pay attention and acknowledge her," he said, hiding his unrelenting desire to see her again up close...but then again...maybe it would remind him of the slap to the face that he had gone through, which was definitely a memory. His father even laughed at him when he heard about it...passing it off as a little girl overstepping her boundaries. He did mention Theo was a little overstepping too by getting too close, which Theo finally figured out was the true problem. His father always gave him good advice; so he had to be right.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

The blonde laughed when her statement elicited the immediate reaction from the brunette, bringing a hand up to cover the amused grin she was now sporting. Appropriate,, while really just a word, was definitely not something she would be using to describe Alex's outfit, scalding temperatures out or not. Still, she shrugged it off mentally with an inside grin, it wasn't like anyone was outright complaining! Least of all her-- she was just glad she was with someone who wouldn't rag on her for her love for skin-baring outfits-- they were comfortable as all hell.

"Aww, the wee lamb," she teased, poking more fun at Alex as she did so. "You need to go out more, maybe a beach? Or the pier! Maybe sometime this summer, then," she decided, nodding at her plan. It was perfect. Okay, so she hadn't exactly included Alex's decision but that was a minor thing, she was sure she'd be up for it and Anastasia had manners of persuasion that she had honed for a long, long while. Smiling at the stares they had gotten, the blonde threw back her own summer greetings, carrying both her and her companion with a bounce in their steps.

She paid attention, however, when the topic of the boyfriend came up, nodding in understanding and cast up her eyes. Well, to be honest, committing to a relationship did entail a little bit of mutual give and take. Maybe they were just too young to fully put it into action? Either way, perhaps it just wasn't meant to be-- which was a shame, because they did look cute. A movement caught her attention out of the corner of her eye, though and blue orbs widened in response. Speak of the devil-- and he shall appear, it seemed! Along with a fellow Gryffindor whose name had escaped her at the moment. A fun smile playing on her lips, the blonde tugged on Alex's arm to catch her attention. Maybe it was the summer air, or something else unlocked in her over the past few weeks, but Anastasia had tried indulging herself a bit more and while still comfortable, was playing as well as she could. It only too a smile and a bright "Hi!" before she leaned forward and pressed her lips to the other girl's, feeling the smoothness of the lips under hers as she did, letting it linger for a few more moments before pulling back with a smile. "Let it go," she said, eyes still bright and that gleam of mischief still sparkling.

i t ' s
a l o n e
t a k e a p i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria noticed the hand-covered grin on Anastasia’s face, and she knew it had been due to her embarrassment; however, she chose to ignore the girl’s uncontrollable smirk. It was always hard to stop oneself from laughing during times when you shouldn’t be laughing, so the girl let her friend’s slip up slide. After all, Alex couldn’t exactly keep her laughter inside during inappropriate times. In fact, laughter spat out from her the most when she shouldn’t be laughing. Who could blame her? She was a young kid, even if she didn’t like to admit it, who seeked out trouble wherever she went, whether or not she looked for it. After a quick moment, the blonde seemed to recompose herself for the most part though her teasing continued.

Hearing Anastasia’s suggestions, the brunette nodded her head quickly which caused her hair to bounce up and down. The pier sounded absolutely lovely! And the beach? That sounded even more perfect! Alexandria loved the days she had spent lying down on the warm sand, letting the sun kiss her skin, adding a golden tint to it. Plus, whenever she became too hot, she could dive into the ocean water. The only thing she had to remember was to hold her breath and keep her eyes closed; otherwise, the salt would sting, or she’d drown. “You know, I haven’t gone swimming yet this year. We should go!” Alex suggested, walking with a newly found bounce in her step. Anastasia’s walk must have been contagious.

A tug on her arm caused Alexandria to turn her head towards the direction where Anastasia’s eyes have been looking. Upon seeing Theo, the girl’s heart suddenly felt heavy, as if it had dropped to the bottom of her stomach. The butterflies she had once felt were back due to nervousness. Neither of the students had seen much of each other after their break up. At school, they seemed to do their best to avoid each other. In Diagon Alley, well, this had been her first time running into him here this year. Last year didn’t count. The smile that played on the blonde’s face was the exact opposite from the frown on the brunette’s. If she really wanted to, Alexandria could pretend to be cheerful and happy around Theo, but what was the point? They’d both know it’d be a joke. Since she was too focused on the boy, she hadn’t realized that Theo wasn’t alone, but he was with Ronna.

A split second had passed after Anastasia greeted Alex and before her lips pressed tightly against the brunette's. Alex had barely any time to react, or even realize what was going on, before the blonde threw back her head, and the two girls were side by side once again. A puzzled expression lingered on her face for a moment before she decided to use this to her advantage and stretch her lips into a large, toothy grin. "Hi, Theo!" she called giddily. Maybe, just maybe, this would create such an amusing reaction out of her ex boyfriend. It was worth a shot, right?

Lady Pomegranates
RedEagleEye007
mc2

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

And thus comes the ex...

Ronna thanked Theo when he held the door for her and blinked a few times in the sunlight before pulling out her sunglasses from her bag and putting them on while putting the textbooks she picked up in the bag. "I didn't keep track of the exact time," Ronna said with a shrug, before she noted Alex along with Theo's irritation in his voice about seeing her. The girl, along with another curly haired blonde were walking together like royalty commanding attention with their demeanor.

"I don't believe in that type of jinxes or superstitions," Veronica sighed as Alex joked about it being her fault that Alex was there. She smiled and said quietly, "Besides you talked about her, too." Before she could say more Theo was directly greeted by Alex who the blonde had just kissed.

"Aw, Theo, were you such a bad boyfriend that you turned your ex to preferring female company?" Veronica asked Theo before narrowing her eyes behind her sunglasses at Alex. She decided to take a gamble and be purposely vague about her planned meeting with Theo. Veronica moved closer to Theo and leaned on her shoulder and said, "Well, I guess one person's loss is my gain, right? I mean I have always found your company enjoyable and I think this date of ours is going quite well, yes?" She raised a brow at Alex in challenge, as she hadn't lied in any of her statements, a date was a prearranged meeting, it didn't just have to be romantic, but Alex wouldn't have to know the difference and it was Theo's call to play her statements either way.

{ }

RedEagleEye007
Lady Pomegranates
kiska166

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games