Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:32 pm
johnny wakes up 'god i had the weirdst dream' he said,johnny wakes up with bruises and a lump on his head wheres dante i dont know where are we a small cavern i discovered."im sorry i couldnt do anything else to make you feel better"johnny said to raven ,"now i know why you were unconctious you had some big bruises and a huge lumpon your head"johnny said ,"dantes an idiot i apologize on behalf of him for doing that to you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:39 pm
"how are you feeling" johnny asked raven in a quiet voice,  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:43 pm
"A cavern? Where?" Raven asked in a not very happy voice. "Yes, speaking of that...what did you do? You don't know magic well enough to do things like that. You could have either killed yourself or made my conditions worse," Raven lectured him. "Dante is not an idiot! He saved me!" Raven shouted at Johnny. "Markuze's evil was in the pendant and ring, they were taking my body over. Dante had to knock me out to take them away. If he didn't Markuze would have made me kill myself," Raven said and then looked around. "Vampire or not, I still hate caves. I'm going back to the cabin. You can either come, or stay here by yourself," Raven said as she stood up and started looking for the way out. "Oh and if you ever try any kind of magic on me again, I'll kill you myself where you stand." Raven said as she finally located the exit. "But should you choose to learn, on the other hand, you know where to find me," Raven said as way of thanks to Johnny as she walked outside and above ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:44 pm
And I'm feeling just fine....Raven told Johnny in her mind voice from outside.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:47 pm
"wait" said johnny, "u would teach me after all the bullshit ive done"he said surprised,"if you teach me im willing to learn and i was positive the spell was gonna work after all my demon form is created upon black magic"he said proud of himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:51 pm
"Yes I would teach you...under one condition. You grant me control of your soul to do with as I please," Raven said as she walked back into the entrance of the cavern. "I don't care how positive you were! Black magic can go both ways. It can very easily and very quickly go wrong!" Raven shouted at Johnny. She wanted to wipe the grin off his face by beating him to death right then. "If I teach you, you will learn white, grey, and black magic. You will obey everything. You will listen. You will only be taught by me. And above all else, you will never use magic on me again unless instructed otherwise," Raven said slowly. Those were her conditions and if Johnny couldn't deal with that, he wasn't worthy enough to learn.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:53 pm
"thats all"johnny glared with exictment ill learn teacher he shouted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:00 pm
"Thats all?" Raven mocked Johnny. "A soul is a very precious thing. You would give up control of your so easily?" Raven asked him. "Sit in your circle and consider everything I have said very, very carefully," Raven ordered and created a ring for right middle finger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you still want to learn Johnny, then take to your knees and repeat after me. When you are done all you have to do is touch the ring and your soul is mine," Raven said in a very serious voice.

"Noctrine Demoniz Vestra Cramel. I hitherto pleadge my soul to keep forever or until release, to Raven, Princess of the DeadBridge clan, Mage under high counsil. Under this may she do with it as she sees fit. And by this I swear to learn and be taught in the proper ways of the mage. Noctrine Demoniz Vestra Cramel," Raven said and stood waiting patiently.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:04 pm
"okay finished thinking about yes i will give up my soul to you"johnny said as he began to chant"Noctrine Demoniz Vestra Cramel. I hitherto pleadge my soul to keep forever or until release, to Raven, Princess of the DeadBridge clan, Mage under high counsil. Under this may she do with it as she sees fit. And by this I swear to learn and be taught in the proper ways of the mage. Noctrine Demoniz Vestra Cramel,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:07 pm
wait johnny said i need your help in something else can you get kairi to talk to me again he said in a sorry and qute voice  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 pm
"Good. Now touch the ring," Raven ordered Johnny. "Nothing is final until you touch it. And I won't teach you until you touch it." Raven told him, but it sounded more like a warning. "And I will keep your soul. You will not devise any plan what's so ever to get it back. If I want to give it back, I will." Raven said and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 pm
johnny touched the ring and said i trust you  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm
"If you behave, I'll think about it." Raven said in a teasing voice. "I suppose I do have to go talk to her anyway. Seeing as how she wants to kill you and Dante for hurting me and all. I'll see what I can do," Raven said to Johnny, trying not to laugh at how pathetic he sounded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 pm
johnny was excited and bowed to raven thank you  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:19 pm
"Your welcome. Now get me back to Dante, the cabin, and indoor plumbing," Raven said and relaxed a little. Now that she had control of Johnny's soul she could give him orders and be obeyed instantly. She could also give him manners, stop him from fighting, and make him behave like a decent human being. Raven owned him, and she liked it. Plus she felt a little more relaxed around him now because he couldn't do anything to her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games