Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:15 pm
*with her eyes still closed, namine starts to shake a little*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:45 pm
Damos? Daermon?? Namine??? Naota????  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 pm
*still with her eyes still closed, namine starts to shake a little*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

namine?? you ok? o.O  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:34 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

namine?? you ok? o.O
not really.*still has her eyes closed*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:18 am
The Dark Paladin
Looking at Naota, he saw that he was out of it. But knowing he was a vampire, he knew he needed to feed. Daermon took out a cup and cut his arm open with his knife. He filled the cup with blood and bandaged the wound, covering it with his cloak. He went over to Naota, helkd the cup out and said" Look...Your a vampire now...until we can figure out how to get you back to normal...youre gonna have to be a Vampire...So drink up"
umm thanks but no thanks ill be fine im not hungery plus if i do ill just starve my self i dont want to become one of them *vampire girl flies over head* ahhh its her run *starts running*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:18 am
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
Looking at Naota, he saw that he was out of it. But knowing he was a vampire, he knew he needed to feed. Daermon took out a cup and cut his arm open with his knife. He filled the cup with blood and bandaged the wound, covering it with his cloak. He went over to Naota, helkd the cup out and said" Look...Your a vampire now...until we can figure out how to get you back to normal...youre gonna have to be a Vampire...So drink up"
umm thanks but no thanks ill be fine im not hungery plus if i do ill just starve my self i dont want to become one of them *vampire girl flies over head* ahhh its her run *starts running*
Naota wait.*namine runs after him*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:19 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

*stops and grabs her hand and puts her on his back and starts running even faster*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:27 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

*stops and grabs her hand and puts her on his back and starts running even faster*
Naota why are you running away? Daermon could stop her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

trust me he cant especially since i took the demon out of him and she can heal herself shes not affected by the sun or steaks shes unstoppable *continues to run*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:37 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin

trust me he cant especially since i took the demon out of him and she can heal herself shes not affected by the sun or steaks shes unstoppable *continues to run*
There has to be someway to stop her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:38 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

no  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:43 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

no
hmmmm.......... i guessing the keyblade won't work either. well, you can't keep on running away forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:45 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

no
hmmmm.......... i guessing the keyblade won't work either. well, you can't keep on running away forever.
why cant i i am immortal now  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:49 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

no
why cant i i am immortal now
oh yea, but if she see me with you. i don't think that will be good. tthen she will be chasing me but i want to stay and try to help you.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games