Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:42 pm
If you were quote un quote "Man enough" Too send him a letter, i think it will be a positive responce, cuz now he will know how you feel

smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:30 pm
One can only hope. If I know the mail system, it should have arrived today.  

Indigo Project

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:12 pm
good... biggrin I hope all goes well....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:13 am
If he didn't get it yesterday, he'll get it today.

Assuming he got it, still no response.  

Indigo Project

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:39 am
he'll get it hun. I'm sure he will.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:58 am
GTR saying that presenting a stick figure to an art gallery will get you the same reaction as putting down and calling it ugly?
Yeah right a guy wrote a comic with just stick figures and the occasional flower once in a blue moon and guess what? That comic is really popular!! It all depends on what you do with the figures and how you promote them!
Grah, GTR may understand food but not art at all. In art one persons junk is anothers beauty.
A stick figure can make great art.  

Large Inmate

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 am
I hate being Single....and truthfully it gets harder and harder everyday, but NOONE wants to be with a young teen mother, that has a 4 month old baby. So i just have to live with the fact that i will morethen likely never, i repeat NEVER find love again.

crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:10 am
WhisperingSouls
I hate being Single....and truthfully it gets harder and harder everyday, but NOONE wants to be with a young teen mother, that has a 4 month old baby. So i just have to live with the fact that i will morethen likely never, i repeat NEVER find love again.

crying
Not true, Whispy! That just means that you have to find someone out there who will love you and your baby. He might be hard to find now, but he's out there.  

Indigo Project

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 am
i dont know crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:35 am
WhisperingSouls
i dont know crying
I know it may not look like it now, but if you lose hope, then it never will happen.  

Indigo Project

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:59 am
WhisperingSouls

crying

Lucky you. Around here, it's impossible to get a friggin' date unless you're willing to get laid.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:49 am
WhisperingSouls

crying

You're... a teen? Yes? That means you have lots of time. In this day and age people are more and more accepting of teen mothers. Now that's not to say its super easy, but it never is now, is it?  

Trish the Stalker

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:09 pm
stare ... rolleyes Extension of previous angsty talk thing. I've never really actively tried looking for someone as far as I know, but all the same, I think I'm just gonna lay low for a bit...I've hurt more people than I've ever wanted to...yay emu...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:35 pm
Perhaps this will cheer up you sourpusses.

And if not that, then perhaps this?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Xanatos Forever
stare ... rolleyes Extension of previous angsty talk thing. I've never really actively tried looking for someone as far as I know, but all the same, I think I'm just gonna lay low for a bit...I've hurt more people than I've ever wanted to...yay emu...

whats that supposed to mean?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games