Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:00 pm
I've acxtually gotten drunk before. I've also gotten high, but that doesn't count because I was trying to OD; I wasn't trying to get high. I would never do that. I've found that when I'm drunk I'm nicer than I usually am.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Celestial Burden
I've acxtually gotten drunk before. I've also gotten high, but that doesn't count because I was trying to OD; I wasn't trying to get high. I would never do that. I've found that when I'm drunk I'm nicer than I usually am.

Well, *everyone's* nicer than they usually are when they're drunk. I once had to appologize to my host the next am. Went something like, "Sorry about kissing you full on the mouth last night." blaugh Never tried to OD before. Must have been one hell of a reason. I don't do hard core stufff. Mainly because I'm a big, fat chicken, and secondly because I have a leaky hear t valve. 1 hit of smack and I'm a statistic waiting to happen. xp 3nodding Anyway, alc and mrgreen always been good enough for me. Em...*is drunk so is asking*...what and why?  

Vadessa

Thirteenth Gaian

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lemming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:06 pm
Yeah... I'm kind of an everything virgin... no drugs, no alcohol... no anything... but its all good, 'cuz I'm a natural high kinda person... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:07 pm
WEll, I was trying to OD on Tylenol. I was really depressed at the time. This was during my cutting days in fifth grade.  

Celestial Burden

Vadessa

Thirteenth Gaian

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:07 pm
*Sweeeeet* Me, too. I'm the kind of happy person that pisses happy people off. Waka, wakka, wakka... You're not really *missing* anything, to be honest, but it's something I do from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:10 pm
Celestial Burden
WEll, I was trying to OD on Tylenol. I was really depressed at the time. This was during my cutting days in fifth grade.

I see. 3nodding Bet that made you sick as hell. xp Acetaminaphin *can* ******** your liver. Glad you didn't succeed. What made you turn to cutting?  

Vadessa

Thirteenth Gaian

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lemming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:12 pm
Celestial Burden

Ohhh Celestial... *hugs* what happened in fifth grade?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:14 pm
Family stuff. My father.. I blame everything on him. He won't pay for anythiong. I don't even know how many times he's been arrested in fron of me. He's even been arrested in front of my friends. He's probably a drug dealer, and he was never home. He was constantly running from the cops too.  

Celestial Burden

Vadessa

Thirteenth Gaian

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:18 pm
Celestial Burden
Family stuff. My father.. I blame everything on him. He won't pay for anythiong. I don't even know how many times he's been arrested in fron of me. He's even been arrested in front of my friends. He's probably a drug dealer, and he was never home. He was constantly running from the cops too.

What a piece of $hit. I mean, I know he's your dad, but *s**t!* You deserve better than that. No ******** kidding. Makes me think of that line from "Parenthood." Keanu Reeves? "...you need a license to drive a car...hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reemin' a*****e be a father." I am really sorry, Cel. You're worth so much more than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:20 pm
Vadessa
Celestial Burden

What a piece of $hit. I mean, I know he's your dad, but *s**t!* You deserve better than that. No ******** kidding. Makes me think of that line from "Parenthood." Keanu Reeves? "...you need a license to drive a car...hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reemin' a*****e be a father." I am really sorry, Cel. You're worth so much more than that.

Everything she said. Because its all so right. *hugs*  

Lemming Pie

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

*looks around innocently* hello?  
Thankls you two. Hey Sanzo!  

Celestial Burden

Lemming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:21 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*looks around innocently* hello?

Hey Sanzo!! *remembers she was dancing before and starts dancing again*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:22 pm
Hiya Celestial! Hi Lemming =^_^=  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lemming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:22 pm
Celestial Burden
Thankls you two. Hey Sanzo!

Hey, we're here for you!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games