Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:26 am
Krystalcat
ooh, but jin is pretty smexy. I love that show. not as much as bleach tho. xd I've got low tastes.

What do you mean low tastes...? Bleach firggin owns!

AND BLEH! I can't view my profile and I have PMs and the PM system is disabled so I can't see them! They better not be Chain letters though, if they are I'm putting them on ignore! I already put one guy on Ignore. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:42 am
i LOVE bleach! i've caught up with the 3rd season but the crappy encodes woln't play on my dvd player (*sigh*) so i'm trying to finish them on my comp.... good stuff thou. Also a GREAT mini-series you guys should check out is
Shinigami no Ballad
beautifully done.
got some new anime recently
FF VII Advent Children came out on American Dvd
got a Manga (the Co.) Dvd called Kapas (a kapa is a water demon)
&
Once i get home i'm going to start DLing "Smash Hit" (2004)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:50 am
hey guys. im back. o ya sakura.. it only takes 500 tires to make the tirehat  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:52 am
Hmm I think I'mma go fishing now In port da gambino, anyone want to come? I haven't been fishing lately so I need to do some!  

RaidenKazama

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:57 am
il join i wanted to dot hat for a while now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:59 am
wooo i finally wandered in here... smile

*Sits on stool*

how is everyone then?  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:00 am
Angelic_Highlights
wooo i finally wandered in here... smile

*Sits on stool*

how is everyone then?

I'm good thnx, you?

I'mma go fishing though, lol.

Port da Gambino:

FG4PG

Pass: Poo  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:01 am
fishish!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ketake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:06 am
Finished^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:08 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
i LOVE bleach! i've caught up with the 3rd season but the crappy encodes woln't play on my dvd player (*sigh*) so i'm trying to finish them on my comp.... good stuff thou. Also a GREAT mini-series you guys should check out is
Shinigami no Ballad
beautifully done.
&
LOL I've had FFVII:AC for months xd Save your money - pool in with some friends to buy one copy of the movie and some blank DVDs (or download it), and just ...I mean....crap. No, I'm not a pirate, honest! I'm a ninja! ninja  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:48 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Shinigami no Ballad
beautifully done.
&
LOL I've had FFVII:AC for months xd Save your money - pool in with some friends to buy one copy of the movie and some blank DVDs (or download it), and just ...I mean....crap. No, I'm not a pirate, honest! I'm a ninja! ninja

well i downloaded it but the subtitles didnt carry over when i burned it to DVD *sigh* oh well. Got HD-DVD quality now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:00 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
well i downloaded it but the subtitles didnt carry over when i burned it to DVD *sigh* oh well. Got HD-DVD quality now
Oh well, you didn't miss much of the story. My friend gave me a copy of it that would only work on computers, and I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to even get to the menu (let alone how to change the subtitles), so I ended up watching the whole thing in Japanese with Swedish subtitles. Afterwards, my bro figured out how to put on English subtitles, so I watched it again...what I had gathered from purely visual clues the first time was pretty much the whole story. gonk That's why I say to save your money. 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:01 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan
Oh well, you didn't miss much of the story. My friend gave me a copy of it that would only work on computers, and I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to even get to the menu (let alone how to change the subtitles), so I ended up watching the whole thing in Japanese with Swedish subtitles. Afterwards, my bro figured out how to put on English subtitles, so I watched it again...what I had gathered from purely visual clues the first time was pretty much the whole story. gonk That's why I say to save your money. 0.o

Well, my dad actually bought it for himself. I just plan on stealing it xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:44 am
Sheer_Immortal
Sakura-Kyoukan

I wouldn't be able to watch a whole film without subititles/English language...! It'd annoy me.  

RaidenKazama

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:23 pm
well im going fishing in bassken. try to get myself some fish

fg4pg
password:buttsecks  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games