Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7328 7329 7330 7331 7332 7333 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:26 pm
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Awiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Awiergan

I love what you've done with this fursuit. It's very classy.

>.> *pokes boob and run* xDDDDDDDD

aieee o_0 gonk

I doesn't like you messing with my girl parts. cry

I'm still not used to this form. emo

HOW DARE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

*pokes Blue's Face. What were you thinking? XD*

Omg you dirty little boy! gonk

Yes, fear my face poking skillz!!!!!! *poke* twisted xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:27 pm
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

.....wait, it's not a window. I'm safe. biggrin

You've always been a girl though, you should be used to it. *pokes*
I'm the new kid. >.> Poking me is off limits.

I COULD STILL BREAK IN AND BURY MY RUSTY... umm... Oh dear, I no longer have anything rusty... >.> I guess you're right.

Being new does not make you free from poking. *pokes back*

LEZBEAN. >.>

Don't make me bring brother John over here to cure you with the holy spirit. surprised

Doesn't that make you a lezbean too? surprised

and who's John? o_O

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

.....wait, it's not a window. I'm safe. biggrin

I COULD STILL BREAK IN AND BURY MY RUSTY... umm... Oh dear, I no longer have anything rusty... >.> I guess you're right.

LEZBEAN. >.>

Don't make me bring brother John over here to cure you with the holy spirit. surprised

and who's John? o_O

I'm new to being a girl! I have an excuse for experimenting. talk2hand

He's the overly christian hypothetical guild member who carries nothing but a man thong, a bible, and a baseball bat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:30 pm
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

LEZBEAN. >.>

and who's John? o_O

I'm new to being a girl! I have an excuse for experimenting. talk2hand

He's the overly christian hypothetical guild member who carries nothing but a man thong, a bible, and a baseball bat.

Sure "experimenting". If that makes you feel better.

and to the John thing: o________________________________________o

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 pm
I do believe that's the first time I've lost control of a conversation in the guild. Normally, I can predict people's responses, but this was just weird. >.>

It's this female avi, it makes the talk completely different.

It's odd playing a girl on gaia. I can't go into towns without being asked to cyber. What's with all these trashy n00bs? I never treated girls like that in towns. ._. People seem to be missing the purpose of the site.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:40 pm
Awiergan
I do believe that's the first time I've lost control of a conversation in the guild. Normally, I can predict people's responses, but this was just weird. >.>

It's odd playing a girl on gaia. I can't go into towns without being asked to cyber. What's with all these trashy n00bs? I never treated girls like that in towns. ._. People seem to be missing the purpose of the site.

Isn't it great to be a girl? surprised  

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:46 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan

gonk There's not enough control in it. I can't force people to do as I wish, and I'm obligated to be a bit nicer (As no one likes a b***h.)

I'm thinking of making a bodyguard mule to use in towns. xd (Or a "boyfriend" mule, for that matter.)

Though overall, I've found less people talk to me in general, which I can't seem to understand at all.

(And yes, I do realize I answered a rhetorical question)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 pm
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

gonk There's not enough control in it. I can't force people to do as I wish, and I'm obligated to be a bit nicer (As no one likes a b***h.)

I'm thinking of making a bodyguard mule to use in towns. xd (Or a "boyfriend" mule, for that matter.)

Though overall, I've found less people talk to me in general, which I can't seem to understand at all.

Yes I understand that nicer rule. I don't get it. confused

I've made a mule like that before, it does wonders. >_>

and must be you, people talk to me freely.

Dana Pixie Stix

bandanas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:55 pm
hey everyone. yes ive been sucked into WoW. But im having money problems and cant pay for it right now. im back for a while. its nice to see all of you again. ive finally broken out of my little emo stage... yeah for about 4 months i was being sucked into the emo. but ie broken free and im actually alot more punkish now. so what has been up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:57 pm
somebody the demon
hey everyone. yes ive been sucked into WoW. But im having money problems and cant pay for it right now. im back for a while. its nice to see all of you again. ive finally broken out of my little emo stage... yeah for about 4 months i was being sucked into the emo. but ie broken free and im actually alot more punkish now. so what has been up?

So, that's where you've been. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Awiergan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

That could just be the avi then. It's been forever since I've had one that wasn't demonic.

Perhaps people just don't like demon girls? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm
Ello! 4laugh  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

That could just be the avi then. It's been forever since I've had one that wasn't demonic.

Could be. Probably think you are a "b***h". Test the theory, do you got any bright colored stuff?

Angie: *tackles* whee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:04 pm
Teh Dana
somebody the demon

So, that's where you've been. xd
hah. sadly yes. how have you been?  

bandanas

Awiergan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 pm
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan
Teh Dana
Awiergan

Could be. Probably think you are a "b***h". Test the theory, do you got any bright colored stuff?

Angie: *tackles* whee

Well, a set of mythril armor, but that's still pretty intimidating. I don't keep commons around, and I sold most of my "pretty" stuff (Like the elegant veil, several pixies, etc) to buy my ninja band.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7328 7329 7330 7331 7332 7333 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games