Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:46 pm
Most beer tastes horrible to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:47 pm
GAH! *goes down and hands Slim a brownie* My grandpa was an alcoholic... still kind of is in a way, and I was raised by him and my grandma. I don't clearly remember things but apparently he was a violent drunk for one. I'm sure I probably saw a lot of that. I remember more clearly when I got older and moved here to Sac and what the alcoholism did to him... I just have all that etched in my brain and it really affected me. Part of his brain sort of shut down for a while it was scary.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:48 pm
Celestial Burden
Most beer tastes horrible to me.

I've heard beer tastes gross... that's why I'm ordering a margarita or daiquiri  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:48 pm
I actually never intend to drink more than a beer or something on my 21st birthday. I have an intense fear of impared intelligence (ever since I took a pain-killer at the age of ten and started babbling like an idiot.....you know.....saying ridiculous stuff like "I can feel my hair growing" and "I'm not mean! I give hugs!").  

Slim95
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 pm
I want a screwdriver! Some beer is okay. I've had some.  
....LOL sorry Slim but if I heard anyone say stuff like that I'd probably laugh my a** off then start videotaping so I could use it for blackmail later  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Slim95
Crew

*gorges herself on brownies* So very....disgustingly....delicious.....*gobbles more*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:51 pm
I've actually had wine and champagne before... I gagged and started coughing, my uncle started laughing at me for it  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:53 pm
Champagne is too sweet. Wine is okay. Wine coolers are GOOD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:54 pm
Meh my friends have already labeled me the lifetime designated driver which I think is funny but works out pretty damn well  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm
My friends and I are going to be screwed. We're going to have to walk everywhere. You know the store Hot Topic?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm
Sanzoskitsune
....LOL sorry Slim but if I heard anyone say stuff like that I'd probably laugh my a** off then start videotaping so I could use it for blackmail later

Those were my exact words too, and now their embedded into the brains of all the witnesses (a nurse, a doctor, my mom, my brother, my sister, my dad, and my best friend). I also said, "Woa....it feels like I'm floating!", "Jackie....Jackie your socks are so SOFT! (I said this while rubbing my sister's socks with my foot....).", and who could forget "Mom, I seriously feel like I'm being watched. There's this cat outside...and it won't go away...."  

Slim95
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:57 pm
Okay, I'm sory, but I would never let you live that down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:58 pm
Dude I LOVE Hot Topic... too bad all their stuff is so freakin expensive...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:59 pm
Slim95
Sanzoskitsune

Those were my exact words too, and now their embedded into the brains of all the witnesses (a nurse, a doctor, my mom, my brother, my sister, my dad, and my best friend). I also said, "Woa....it feels like I'm floating!", "Jackie....Jackie your socks are so SOFT! (I said this while rubbing my sister's socks with my foot....).", and who could forget "Mom, I seriously feel like I'm being watched. There's this cat outside...and it won't go away...."

Yeah... blackmailed for the rest of your life  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games