Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7352 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 am
I start my job in........4 days. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 am
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82
I get paid on July the 7th. If you want I might be able to buy one of those and send it to you ketake.
That's real extremly sweet of you but I wouldn't be able to pay you back in any way at the moment sweatdrop

ive actually made cash by selling crap on ebay.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:59 am
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82
I get paid on July the 7th. If you want I might be able to buy one of those and send it to you ketake.
That's real extremly sweet of you but I wouldn't be able to pay you back in any way at the moment sweatdrop

Oh Wow I just checked how much they cost. Ket you are expensive. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:00 am
i get my bank account in like 7 days XD we went for the meeting today and i get my card and pin number in a week whee  

HACK-Jane

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:02 am
squee_moon
i get my bank account in like 7 days XD we went for the meeting today and i get my card and pin number in a week whee
hehe, go you! x3
remember to use it wisely and conservatively!! my brother went a little nuts and he was overdrawn most of the time on his checking account sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:02 am
squee_moon

My bank gave me all that s**t when I went to get it. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 am
jfm567
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

When Im 18, which is only 131 days away, I will sell so much of crap that I might just be able to buy things I want

@Angel
Hence my complaining of my non-job... a job would make it easier.... I there is no way in hell I'll let Than give me money for it....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:07 am
Teh Dana
squee_moon

well they have to get it all done etc and can you have a paypal if your under 18 ? someone said you have to be 18 but the women at my bank said i could use one XD  

HACK-Jane

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:07 am
Ketake 2.0
jfm567
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

When Im 18, which is only 131 days away, I will sell so much of crap that I might just be able to buy things I want

you could be 7 to sell things on ebay, i just faked an age, they really dont care as long as you get the stuff to them. xP i know these things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:09 am
squee_moon
Teh Dana
squee_moon

well they have to get it all done etc and can you have a paypal if your under 18 ? someone said you have to be 18 but the women at my bank said i could use one XD
if you have a regestered bank account and a credit card for backup you can use paypal all you want.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:10 am
jfm567
squee_moon
Teh Dana
squee_moon

if you have a regestered bank account and a credit card for backup you can use paypal all you want.

kay =D thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 am
jfm567
Ketake 2.0
jfm567
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82

you could be 7 to sell things on ebay, i just faked an age, they really dont care as long as you get the stuff to them. xP i know these things.
But I need too be 18 to get me a bank account.
I could get one since I was 16 but then I have to find my mom and my dad have them sign it and have my moonies at risk that either of my parents taking my money... my dad is still a addict plus I havent meet him since I was... 10 or something, really dont feel like putting my money out there  

Ketake 2.0

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:12 am
I commented your profile Ketake! WOO! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 am
angel_half82

*pokes* squee is bored xD  

Shattered Crayon

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:17 am
angel_half82
O_O Are you aware of the fact that I ******** Love you?!!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7352 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games