Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm
lazycommie
AlcoholicPancake
Nice, so it's an easily cleaned gun with not much disassemble time, and it's constructed in units for easy cleaning... I needs to get me a gun like that. Seems much more efficient than anything I have access to right now.

@Sowunni - Wow... You look a bit younger than that even.

They're also rather inexpensive. A Yugo one like mine will run you maybe $200. Russian ones will run you like 3-400, as will Chinese ones(which are the most accurate). SKS-D and SKS-M rifles(Chinese SKS's designed to take AK mags) are rare but SO worth the money, around 3-600.

For the price of a high-end SKS-M, I'd go for an AR instead. I'd take an SKS over an AK, because the SKS is much more accurate.

Damn, Sounds like I'd probably go Chinese if anything, but then again, finding it would be a problem... Hmmm, I'll have to search around and see what I can dig up then. Thanks for that info =D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm
AlcoholicPancake
lazycommie
AlcoholicPancake
Nice, so it's an easily cleaned gun with not much disassemble time, and it's constructed in units for easy cleaning... I needs to get me a gun like that. Seems much more efficient than anything I have access to right now.

They're also rather inexpensive. A Yugo one like mine will run you maybe $200. Russian ones will run you like 3-400, as will Chinese ones(which are the most accurate). SKS-D and SKS-M rifles(Chinese SKS's designed to take AK mags) are rare but SO worth the money, around 3-600.

For the price of a high-end SKS-M, I'd go for an AR instead. I'd take an SKS over an AK, because the SKS is much more accurate.

Damn, Sounds like I'd probably go Chinese if anything, but then again, finding it would be a problem... Hmmm, I'll have to search around and see what I can dig up then. Thanks for that info =D

Check gunbroker. www.gunbroker.com

Go on there and do a search for SKS. Avoid "tactical" stuff, as it's mostly people throwing 60$ worth of junk on an SKS and then charging you hundreds extra. Look for an original wood stocked one, or one with a regular looking plastic stock, the fancy stocks, "dragunov stocks" and similar tend to be crap.

You bid. Then you win. Then you go to a local gun shop or pawn shop that sells guns and ask if they could do an FFL transfer. Send your money to the seller, then have the shop fax their FFL to the seller. A couple of days later, it'll show up at the shop.  

lazycommie

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 am
Sanzo, I just figured out where I thought I'd seen you before! You look like an aunt on my dad's side! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image

Pics of my chillns! I don't have any that I can post of Lydia. I took a bunch at bath time and there are people out there who would try and get me in trouble for that. But she's as cute as ever too!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dante

Guin
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Sowunni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm
AlcoholicPancake

It's the hair probably. A lot of people says a have a "baby face".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Sowunni
AlcoholicPancake

It's the hair probably. A lot of people says a have a "baby face".

That's it! >_< Sorry, I'm pretty slow some times >_> That's what it is though. You do have a bit of a "baby face." Nothing wrong with that though. It can be attractive sometimes though, mainly because of how the skin looks softer and nicer. I suppose just like with any type of look, you just have to be able to pull it off. Yeah though, you look very nice. ( Don't worry though, I'm not a ***** =D )

@GRM - More cute pictures of babiieess! You and GTR can sure raise em right. They look like happy lit'l babies :3 Looks like Guin has gotten bigger from that last picture I've seen, and this is the first I've ever seen of Dante. It makes me wonder how big Lydia is now, and for that matter, what are their ages? Sorry, I've been a bit off lately and not able to remember a lot = /  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

KiBowie

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm
[Click]

Hehe me and my best friend Ali being pimpalicious~ xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image

Lydia and Guin alseep, this was a few months ago now.

Here's GTR asleep with Lydia and Dante!

Lydia is 2 and a half and 3 feet tall now. Guin Turned on December 12, and Dante is just over a month old and he's already over half way to being too big for his car seat! He was born on the 1st of January!

I've gotten uber skinny! Like flat stomach and everything, so when I finally manage to have a good pic of me taken I'll post it! GTR needs to do more secret shooting. Pics of me always turn out better that way.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Haha, cute pictures GRM. I like the one on the couch. Lydia's (I think that's Lydia at least, correct me if I'm wrong ) just chillin there like " Yeah, I own this place "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image

You got it right. We were supposed to be heading out at the time, but both of them crashed.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 am
@Grim - I love this pic lol
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 am

I am an old ATG member =]

We currently have more snow than is in this picture
Its snowing like nuts
Shoveling seems pointless as when we are done we need to start again >.>
My camera fails so I can't take my own pic at the moment sad

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 am
That pic of Lydia and Guin alseep is just great. Lydia looks like she's fallen asleep midway through climbing on the couch. xd The pic of the three of them on the couch is good too. Lydia looks like she has a real knack for falling asleep in funny positions. That'll come in handy come the day you need photos to embarress her with on events such as birthdays. 3nodding Dante is mega awwww factor too. whee

@Shram - Snoooow. It's all white and snowlike. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

Al I love it too! It really looks like they were both just so tired they passed out. Guin sitting up, and Lydia trying to get on the couch. Although, if I recall correctly, she was on the couch and made her way off, but still, I love it!

Shram, I should take a pic of our backyard, the snow has melted a bit but there's like 4 ft of the stuff!

Terra, I think the pic with the 3 of them is one of my favourite pics ever!

Chex, holy hell you were tiny! Dante came out the size of my forearm to the tips of my fingers! The girls were like 2 inches smaller than he was. I wonder if it's easier to give birth to a smaller baby. It would make sense, but I've heard of women getting torn like mad, or having complications. I donno, and I probably won't know. I'm not planning on having more kids, and even if I did I have a knack for having BIG babies. *Sigh*
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games