Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm
Marcus: Not at all. We got a ways to go, plus the plantation is trying to keep up <:3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Kerrigan elbowed Draden hard in the ribs and glared at him for a moment, then coughed. "It was no problem," she smiled at Viral. "I liked it."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan elbowed Draden hard in the ribs and glared at him for a moment, then coughed. "It was no problem," she smiled at Viral. "I liked it."
Draden: Ow! ><

Viral: You did? thats good ^^ *He wraps his wings around her in a relaxed state* I hope you stayed warm ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:06 pm
"Hehe, sorry Draden," she whispered to him softly. Kerrigan leaned against Viral gently. "Yeah, I did."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Hehe, sorry Draden," she whispered to him softly. Kerrigan leaned against Viral gently. "Yeah, I did."
Are you hurt anywhere? <:3 anything I can help you with?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 pm
"No no, I'm fine Viral. Don't worry about it," Kerrigan assured him gently. "Rah over there, behind the really big guy, he healed us all."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"No no, I'm fine Viral. Don't worry about it," Kerrigan assured him gently. "Rah over there, behind the really big guy, he healed us all."
Ahh, I see.......um, Kerries <:3 who is that? *He gestures towards Lo* *He nuzzles her heart a bit* ^^ you're soft  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:34 pm
"That is Lobo. She's an experiment of Zenaku's I think, and a nice girl." She leaned close to him and whispers, "Though I think she might be a bit insane." Kerrigan smiled nervously as he nuzzled her. "Thanks."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"That is Lobo. She's an experiment of Zenaku's I think, and a nice girl." She leaned close to him and whispers, "Though I think she might be a bit insane." Kerrigan smiled nervously as he nuzzled her. "Thanks."
I think we all are a bit ^.^ *He nuzzles her a bit more* No wonder i calmed down so quickly whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Kerrigan blushed deeply. "I-I'm glad I could help you. Uh, there are a lot of people around here you know..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan blushed deeply. "I-I'm glad I could help you. Uh, there are a lot of people around here you know..."
Oh, sorry ^^; *He lays his head silently on her*

Draden: *He looks around after she speaks* ....Whaat? O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:47 pm
"Well I dunno if you'd actually classify them as people..." Kerrigan joked. She petted Viral's head gently.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:59 pm
Lobo's ears twitch slightly, catching parts of Kerri and Viral's conversation. She raises her hand, much like a child in school, "Am I a people?"

She pauses, head cocked to the side slightly, "Oh, and El Antonio is sayin' something about mutant babies, and... Hey, that's not nice!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:30 pm
Kerri smiled at Lobo. "I think you're the most people-like person here, besides Marcus I suppose. So yes, you are a people. Wait, what is El Antonio saying?" A look of shock passed over her face.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Lobo blushes slightly, understanding just enough to know that it was 'naughty'.
"He was saying not to go making babies and- Ow!" she clutched the side of her head, "Hey, you hit me! You're not allowed to do that! Meany! She asked, so I was just... Well, how was I supposed to know?"
((I honestly have no clue what that puppy/whatever he is is saying right now ^.^; ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games