Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden Sincere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm
love the new look and can't wait for avi 4 and 5 to come out...your contests are really fun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Airashii Kasumi
oh, ok thanks for telling me I thought it was from a monthly collectible...and i did hear that you changed alot

heehee just that night tho.

hmm.. i'm getting a lot of compliments about my current avi tho, to say personally, I'm not quite satisfied with it. XD but I don't have enuf time to change into something better right now. xd its the best i can find from that night's changing. XD

@ Jaden~
thanks heheh tho you'll have to wait a bit longer for the game to continue again. I'm sort of a bit low on funds and i think i need to save up for december hehehehe!
but as i keep saying, there is still my second contest on going. biggrin  

Adie05

Jaden Sincere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:25 pm
that page 100 is still in the far distance...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:57 pm
woah, Jaden your avi isn't showing up at all

and adie I really like your belt (that's my favorite part of your avi, lol, martial artist here)  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm
User ImageFeed us
how are ya adie? ^^
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm
Hi guys~

@ Jaden~
that page is far if you guys keep it far heheheh~

@ Air~
I can see Jaden's avi biggrin
eheheh yeah i like the belt too. been looking for an avi to use it wth since i got it razz

@ Lilith~
hi hi!
been a bit busy with work. and I'm sucking at utena's contest hunt.
oh oh, today we're gonna talk to the dealer for our new car er.. SUV whatever its called. sweatdrop
and well, i've been trying to compose a message to people who aren't aware of some things biggrin  

Adie05

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 pm
Adie, I agree that your new avatar is missing something. You either need to be holding something or have a swishy skirt on or something. That area seems a little bare (I just wasn't sure if that was what you were going for, I realize some people like being more naked xd )

Gah. Can you believe my luck? I went to my parent's today, and I had offered to cook all of the thanksgiving meal, as a bribe to get my parent's to help me with rent xd and my mother's oven didn't work! We had prepped the turkey and when we went to put it in the oven, it hadn't preheated at all. The stovetop still works, but the oven part is broken. So~ I offered to bring the turkey back to my apartment tonight and cook it, and rush it back tomorrow. Because Thanksgiving dinner with no turkey would be weird. It earned mucho brownie points with my mother though. But putting a hot pan in my car and carrying it back to the house 25 minutes away is going to be a real pain confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm
Bwahaha I did a complete makeover~ Christmas angel mode - Engage! now I just need a candy cane or a red and white hat, or something~

I...I kind of feel naked and wrong without all my red and black... but at least I have a look that is all my own! Spiral can keep the black magic cloak and the red type. I'm a new woman! *is having a crazy spaz moment*  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:18 am
lol way to go kogane~

ahh, i wish I can even get a few brownie points with my mom.
its a hard task.

and refreshing new look biggrin
hehhe i won't be mistaking you with spiral, unless she changes into white too hehehehe kidding.

as for my own, lol, that's intended. and yeah, I've checked every pole looking, staff material I own and none worked. I think i ranted about it earlier. nyahaha i think the best for this is the staff of angels hahahah! like i can afford it. >_<

anywho, i'd be leaving again later for work. and our vehicle shopping was moved to tomorrow since it rained this lunchtime and we got stuck in one of the stores that time lol. flood. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 am
andyboi96
Congratz,you are one of the Lucky 30 Gaia Members that got an UNIQUE CHANCE to score a free Collectible or a free Item in the Collectible Event ! Dont forget this is Unique and it's only 1 day per week so you dont get evry day a HUGE chance like this so dont miss it,just go on www.gaiaonline-gifts.piczo.com and sign in after that you will get a big present in only 5 minutes ! It is really worth trying.

Thank you for choosing Gaia !

Your Truly Gaia Helper !

I reported his butt  

Adie05

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 am
User Image
Turkey Bump
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:48 pm
Happy Thanksgiving! And now his avi is showing up, it wasn't earlier...  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:50 pm
biggrin

Happy Thanksgiving too~

eheheh send me some turkey? LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 pm
you can have all the turkey, I'm allergic to it  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Adie05

@ Lilith~
hi hi!
been a bit busy with work. and I'm sucking at utena's contest hunt.
oh oh, today we're gonna talk to the dealer for our new car er.. SUV whatever its called. sweatdrop
and well, i've been trying to compose a message to people who aren't aware of some things biggrin
User ImageFeed us

wow i love SUVs i hope to own one someday xd did you get a sweet deal for it?
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games