Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

fiziali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:50 pm
"Oh, ok, so you weren't really fighting. I'm glad to hear that!", Fiziali giggles. "Thank you for the drink by the way."
She picks up her drink and sips from it.
"Mmmm, delicious. Do you come here often? I hope you don't mind my asking you questions. I do tend to get carried away sometimes.", she laughs.

(I'm afraid I do need to get to bed now...goodnight) smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:09 pm
*Walkes outside with vehemence*  

jak the wind god

Jman05

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:21 pm
fiziali
"Oh, ok, so you weren't really fighting. I'm glad to hear that!", Fiziali giggles. "Thank you for the drink by the way."
She picks up her drink and sips from it.
"Mmmm, delicious. Do you come here often? I hope you don't mind my asking you questions. I do tend to get carried away sometimes.", she laughs.

(I'm afraid I do need to get to bed now...goodnight) smile

"accualy this is the first time i've been to this bar to tell you the truth. I travel alot, going where the money takes me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm
jak the wind god
StarkT2K
pops his head out of his hole to see whats going on only to find a fight about to start
"i think i will stay in my hole for a while"
disapears again

*creates hole in mid air and reaches through... pulls you out and looks you straight in the eye... all you can see is one glowing red eye...* "o... its just you..." *drops you back into you whole and closes the portal...

finaly comes out of the hole seeing the fight ended several weeks ago
speeks loud enuff so no one else heares him
" frist i falls in the hole, then a fight starts when i want to leave, then some random person wakes me up after several days of sleep, thats it im out of this town"
yelling so EVERYONE hears
"SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!"
leaves the bar, then town  

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fiziali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:31 pm

"Ahh, I see. I thought perhaps you came here often because you seemed to know quite a few of the patrons here."
Taking another sip of her drink, Fiziali looks at Jman with curiosity, "So what do you do? I mean, that takes you around to all these different places for money. I really hope you don't mind my asking. I travel too, to see the world and meet new people. My father left me a substantial inheritance, so fortunately I don't have to worry about where my next copper comes from."
A wistful look crosses Fiziali's face as she thinks about her parent's.
"I really miss my parent's. They were good people.", she said as her eyes filled with tears.
Brushing back the tears as quickly as they had formed, she said, "So tell me about your line of work."
She forced a smile on her face and waited for Jman's reply.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:48 am
He finishes off all of his shots and then his bottle of sake and falls to the ground drunk but quickly getting up and wiping himself off
"Uh ok celebration is over, I guess I'll have to be a sensible person now" He said sighing  

Afi_Kino

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:56 pm
grode
He finishes off all of his shots and then his bottle of sake and falls to the ground drunk but quickly getting up and wiping himself off
"Uh ok celebration is over, I guess I'll have to be a sensible person now" He said sighing

Naw... u can do what u want, u want to be unsensible, do so...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:58 pm
fiziali

"Ahh, I see. I thought perhaps you came here often because you seemed to know quite a few of the patrons here."
Taking another sip of her drink, Fiziali looks at Jman with curiosity, "So what do you do? I mean, that takes you around to all these different places for money. I really hope you don't mind my asking. I travel too, to see the world and meet new people. My father left me a substantial inheritance, so fortunately I don't have to worry about where my next copper comes from."
"I really miss my parent's. They were good people.", she said as her eyes filled with tears.
Brushing back the tears as quickly as they had formed, she said, "So tell me about your line of work."

*walkes over to her* your father is still in pergatory, if you summon a certian demon, you can talk to him, your mom is in heaven though, so no demon can speak with her...  

Vehemence God

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:03 pm
if i may intrude, if you are adept at summoning, you could summon her...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm
(walks into the bar) hey hot choc soy here any one up for a round of pool  

sakeay uchiha

sakeay uchiha

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:21 pm
grode

damn wat is this place closed or somthin (takes a drink of his coke)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:59 pm
he looked at the two very surprised
"Hmm....dealing with the abnormal I see...may I partake? I could very well either open a rift into another dimension or reap someone's soul for no apparent reason with this scythe" He said like a lunatic  

Afi_Kino

Jman05

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:42 pm
fiziali

looks at her and trys to decide if he can trust this person after only meeting her. and quickly asks the bird on his sholder useing his thoughts the same question hirasuma answers him mentaly "she doesnt seem at all like the first one that you fell for but you also havnt fallen for her i think you can trust her with your line of work at least." haveing been told to trust her by his most trusted companion he speaks up "I gusse you could call me a mercanariy..." as he says that memorys of his last few years came flooding back to him the blood of the countless inocent spilled just because of someone elses whim and ideal conversations. and how he was all ways the stone that would tip the balance in one sides favor or the other based souly on who offerd the most gold. and how he was conscripted to take out the leader covertly as he could easily get around with his little dark matter wholes. as the memorys of countless twisted faces run through his memory a tourchered look slowly creaps across his face. as a tear runs down his cheek and hirasuma coos thoughts into his mind "its ok. you chose this path, if you had stayed at ryu's you would have only brought him into the mess your in with 'him'" Jman quitly grabs his otem and takes a long swig befor laying his head down sobbing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:46 pm
what a happy memory, i dont see why you see sadness in this, if you wish, i can show you what would happen should you not be here to help balance good and evil... or since im not gonna be a scruge, you affect things for good, not for evil... though, you are talking to a demon here, so... i guess that you dont need to trust me...  

jak the wind god

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:49 am
Jman05
fiziali

looks at her and trys to decide if he can trust this person after only meeting her. and quickly asks the bird on his sholder useing his thoughts the same question hirasuma answers him mentaly "she doesnt seem at all like the first one that you fell for but you also havnt fallen for her i think you can trust her with your line of work at least." haveing been told to trust her by his most trusted companion he speaks up "I gusse you could call me a mercanariy..." as he says that memorys of his last few years came flooding back to him the blood of the countless inocent spilled just because of someone elses whim and ideal conversations. and how he was all ways the stone that would tip the balance in one sides favor or the other based souly on who offerd the most gold. and how he was conscripted to take out the leader covertly as he could easily get around with his little dark matter wholes. as the memorys of countless twisted faces run through his memory a tourchered look slowly creaps across his face. as a tear runs down his cheek and hirasuma coos thoughts into his mind "its ok. you chose this path, if you had stayed at ryu's you would have only brought him into the mess your in with 'him'" Jman quitly grabs his otem and takes a long swig befor laying his head down sobbing.

Hmmm I wonder why he's sobbing.....
He took a look at fizilai and looked back at him
"I wonder....." He took a look into Jman's head and saw the memories
"Ahhh, I see, we are in commonplace with each other.....He effects as well as I, but he is to be seen...I am not..." He said out loud in a poetic voice and disappeared  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games