Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Tori looked down at Fang with confusion. What was she talking about?
"If...I'm not a killer...and not worthy to be a Prince...then what am I?" he asked, mostly to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm
Fang took her human form, not caring about the lack of pants. She was wearing boy-short underwear, anyway. "You are MORE than worthy to be a prince, and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise." She looked at him fiercely, straight in the eyes.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 pm
Tori's eyes widened as she looked at him, her eyes burning. Well, he had already been told otherwise by family for many years. What was he supposed to believe? Oh yeah, that he was worthy. That was going to take some getting used to.
"Oh...ok..." he said with crisp, quick sounds. He didn't want her angry at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 pm
Fang stroked his cheek softly and sighed, "If only you could see for yourself." She shook her head, and got up, slipping the pants back on, casually.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 pm
Tori smiled and stood, cracking his neck a little.
"Well, I would try, but mirrors don't talk," he said with a chuckle, picking up a brush and grooming his hair.
((I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKK))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm
((Ohmy GODlinesses, WHERE have you been? I missded you!))

Fang rolled her eyes, "You don't know that for SURE." she laughed and walked over to him, "Do you know what time it is?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm
Tori looked out the window, seeing the sun just over the mountains.
"I'm not sure, maybe around ten thirt--" Tori stopped in his thoughts to stare wide-eyed. Outside there were Fire Dancers in flight fighting, Large Anton and his much smaller sister. They clashed wings in the morning light, looking magnificent.

((I don't have internet at my house. TT.TT Schools starting soon, so I should be on more often. ^.^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm
"Woah! Cool." Fang stared at them wide-eyed. "Maybe we should practice with them, sometime."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm
Tori nodded, unable to look away. They looked like they were on fire! He guessed that was where they got their name, but he didn't like that Anton was going so hard on his sister. She looked tired, and Anton was still going.
After another minute the two stopped, hair seemingly glowing as he hugged his sister and started grooming her, his wings flapping lazily. Tori couldn't help but chuckle.
"They don't really care about much, do they?" he asked happily, starting to head to the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm
"'Cept eachother, and that's how things should be." Fang nodded, following him out. Tapping her chin she thought to herself, "I feel like making brownies..."she went out into the hallway, and tapped his shoulder, "You know...we never ended up sparring, yesterday...you still up to it?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am
Tori made a face. He really did hate fighting, but if Fang really wanted to...
"If you want to sure," he said with a smile as his stomach rumbled, "But can we do it after breakfast?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm
"Yup." Fang kissed him on the cheek, "Race ya to the dining area?" She was ignoring everything that had happened the night before.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm
((Sorry for doing that "drop-off-the-face-of-the-earth" thing I do again...Life has been interesting...and not in a good way.))
Tori blushed and nodded. Why would he refuse? After all, if he didn't exercise while he was here, his fighting teacher would get angry. Then he would get whooped (more than he already did), and he really hated that.
"Ready, set, GO!!" he yelled happily, folding his wings around him and dashing off as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:53 pm
((It's K. You alright? Mentally, I mean, haha))

Fang grinned to herself, and ran after him, getting ride of her wings. However, she felt like she'd showed him up enough lately, and so slowed herself to always one step behind Tori.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:08 pm
Tori smiled, not really realizing Fang was letting him win. Well, he really didn't mind. He was having a good time running through the halls.
"What are we going to do...after this?" he panted as they ran, smiling back at her, "Not the running, the eating."

((My brother moved back in. He drives me insane, so I've been trying to cope with him. I'm working on getting back.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff