Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsuki

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:12 am
Heya! Just got invited to this guild! biggrin
My name's Helen, or Zetsuki here and everywhere on the world wide web! wink
I'm 21, turns 22 in September. And i just adopted a cat! biggrin Her name's Sussi and she's a total sweetheart! 4laugh
I usually hang out in the GD, the Harry Potter Sub forum or in one of the many guilds I'm a member in! So... yeah!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:14 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

FedExcore.

Pixilated Nature

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:37 am
Hey Everyone! I'm Tenshi, and I'm glad to be here. I'm seventeen and I love science-fiction, fantasy, reading, writing, attempting to draw, anime, manga and civilized debates. Feel free to PM me if you wanna know more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:30 pm
Greetings,
I was invited this morning,
I'm 22 and my birthday is in December

I own the Souls of Night tavern Guild... and it's a home away from hom kinda guild with Role play and discussions....

I'm also a priest... I give weddings at my Chapel of Night...

My Goal on gaia and life is to be the Nicest Man ever...  

Kivo WolfBane

skingfan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:00 pm
Greetings all. *bows* My came is Coral, but most of the time I will go by Naida. (That's the name of my rp character. xp ) I turned 18 this past Thrusday and am still going "w00t! I have an Ipod now!!!" I enjoy reading, playing video games, listening to my new Ipod nano, surfing the internet, and being just plain weird. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Hi all! xD

Ummm lets see I absolutly LOVE Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy VII.

Guess what my name means and I'll give you a cookie. xD

Anything else... I like drawing alot, yaoi, anime, video games... did I meantion I love Kingdom Hearts. ninja  

cloudyrei

Interesting Pal

a classy broad

Invisible Autobiographer

7,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:17 pm
I'm one kool catttttt cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:32 pm
Name
oceon ezriah
Nickname(s)
eZ, eZzy, oceon, or ezriah
Interests/Random
specifics in my profile... i'm interested in a lot of things usually considered "odd" by mainstream society. i enjoy working out and exercising. policemen are the sexiest men in uniform. body mods are fun. i'm usually a nice, considerate person. i can be sarcastic at times, so don't take it personally. it's typically easy to carry on a conversation with me. i'm horrible at introductions though.

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

Coloumb

Original Noob

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:35 pm
soraxcloud

Guess what my name means and I'll give you a cookie. xD
your name is a yaoi coupling between sora & cloud fro mKH, isn't it?
I right?

I'm Misao.
I'm 15, turn 16 aug. 17th. Live in kentucky.
Like lots of animes, and Japanese bands.
I'm a part-time student, amature web-designer, and full-time otaku/geek/gamer. whatever you want to call me. Though I'm very picky about what types of games or anime I play/watch.
I like sunflower seeds. Cooked & salted, plain ones are gorss. (so are raw ones >.<)
Oh, and I like ramen. I enjoy acting like a ninja, and going to various sites on the net.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:58 pm

Name: Evil Penguin Lord...or Victoria. xd Either one of my names.

Nickname: EPL or Vicky.

Interests: Reading, drawing, internet, um...stealing, watching television, sleeping, imagining, listening to music, video games.

Likes: Yaoi, fanfiction, rings, fantasies, strawberries, gray, Harvest Moon, and your mom.

Dislikes: Closemindedness. Um. Yeah. Is that a word? *mumbles* Pro'ly not. ANYWAY! The color orange, The OC, bad grammar, spelling, and other such stuff.

Le Marquis de Sade

TerraMidi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Kivo WolfBane

My Goal on gaia and life is to be the Nicest Man ever...

That is always a very good goal. biggrin

Well I am nearly 18, I go by Cecile, Terra Minuit or my current name, Terra Midi. I like...yaoi and yuri. I read a ton, mostly fantasy and sci-fi, and I also write fantasy. I read manga and watch anime. I dislike...ignorance and ..un-tolerance? I know that is not a word but the word for that escapes me. I love the color blue. I am...well..considering I just read a thread on it and only realized this, pretty emo. Not that I really conside myself that, but it has come to mind that I could be considered this.

I'm rather shy, but very opinonated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:37 pm
hm... the truth is upon that be the moment and upon that moment be nice...for you can only be as nice as you wish tob be and for that be humble... Cecile wink  

Kivo WolfBane

DZDDD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:57 pm
HI!

I was just randomly invited to this Guild and I've gotta' say, I'm excited. I loved the way the layout was made and best of all, it's nice and simple. But enough about webpages.

My name is Inuyashaismyhero. You can refer to me as Hero or any other abriviation of my name you can think of. Or to make things simple, my real life name is Marissa.

My interests consist of reading, anime, drawing, watching TV (is a TOTAL couch potato. xP), politics (Only SOME politics. Don't go all loopy on me now. O_o), AMVs, internet clips, and I'm a Christian. Being a Christian, my manga and anime choices are cut in half. I'm sure you guys understand though.

Now for my personality. On the forums in Gaia, the main forum I go to is the AMC. And before anyone says anything, I just want you all to know that I don't use the put-down words such as "n00b" or "idiot, geek, moron, ect." I believe that people should be respectful to others, even IF they're online. But, I am mature in real life, and can handle situations without screaming at somebody (cat fights and such). In general, I'm the kind of person who waits for something to happen, and not just charging right into things.

And also out of total randomness, I just drew some cool Riku and Sora pictures today from Kingdom Hearts. My friend and I were bored at 2am and 1pm today. And we made fun of their "MC Hammer pants" and "combat boots." xP

So... I guess that's it. I have more randomness coming at you, but I don't want this post to drag on forever just like my current events I write for my health class at school (bleh).

I look forward to meeting everyone! *waves* ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:26 pm
Nick - I go by Faust...
Age - 18
Music - 2nd gen emo, hardcore, rock, ska
Interests - Animation, Music, Literature
Hobbies - Writing (Spawned from excessive RP), Guitar, Video Games

Blood Red Epiphany

Mad.Scientist.Miz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:50 am
HI!

Uh, That Onyx person invited me. Never met onyx, but onyx must have read all my junk in GD and must have thought it was funny or something.

This place looks intresting, i hope to have some fun here.

By the way, name's Miz.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games