Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:51 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya spotted the disapproving glare Mr. Gearvin was throwing her and Echo as she gave her customary greeting and merely rolled her eyes at the older man. It wasn't like they were procreating in the middle of the platform it was just a hug! And of course her friend had to throw his two knuts of logic into her complaints making her groan as well as roll her eyes. "It would be my hope that by you getting taller you would actually add some weight or a least some muscle mass but knowing you, you'd probably stay bony just to spite me." she concluded with a huff. Feeling a sudden movement on her back, she adjusted the straps on her backpack and gave a quick check to ensure that Marvin was napping comfortably and safely at the bottom and hadn't attempted to get into her snacks or money sack for the ride to school. Weird fellow had an appetite for chocolate frogs and nibbling on her sickles. Just odd. She had just turned back to the group to hear that sad excuse for an interrogation question coming from her's mother's boyfriend and felt her jaw drop. He couldn't possibly think that she...and him?! Ewwwwwwww! He was like her brother! Albeit her totally uncool, Jeanie to her Ferris Bueller but whatever! Point is that it was a gross and totally uncalled for speculation. She was happy to hear her friend disprove his idea before scoffing as he threw her under the metaphorical bus still complaining about the way she showed affection. A slow smirk emerged on her face as she sidled up to his side and her eyes practically twinkled with mischief. "You say that and yet, I never hear you complain. Loudly that is." she laughed and flounced away towards her little brother and his friend and felt her grin soften seeing him already interacting with another kid his own age. It was nice seeing him smile so happily and felt indebted to the young boy who for all intents and purposes might actually be her Cookie's first best friend. From just the look of him he seemed alright and when he mentioned his parent's houses while showing no actually interest in his own sorting her interest climbed slowly. Well he was certainly a firstie to watch. Knowing that if she attempted to interfere with their conversation (and by interfere it would more than likely entail teasing her baby brother) she went back to her small group of friends.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Timothy, Mum, Mr. Gearvin, Echo, and ElsieThinking: My Cookie's growing up so fast!OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy was happy to see that his Mum approved of his friend and saw out the corner of his eye his older sister practically attacking her male friend. He shook his head especially after seeing the glare Mr. Gearvin was throwing the pair of them. Didn't she realize how they looked? And if he so much as attempted to tell her that she'd start griping about how they were "just friends" and "practically siblings." Hmph. She certainly didn't hug him like that, not that he was certainly complaining! He chuckled when he heard Benjamin's reply to his mother's question and while his friend didn't seem bothered or even remotely interested in where he might end up, he thought for sure that he would be in Gryffindor if only because of his rash behavior at times but thought he could also fit in Slytherin because of his blase attitude. It would be nearly ironic that the more he tried not to care about his sorting that his attitude towards the actual act would influence even more. Just as he was inwardly laughing about it he sneezed a few times and felt something trickle out of his nostril. Flustered and horrified that a booger might be sliding down his face he brought out a tissue to hide it only to see a small drop of blood appear. Another nosebleed?Great. Just great. His Mum noticed and while she didn't freak out about it like he hoped she wouldn't, she did look at him with concern. "I almost forgot to check if you packed all your potions! Do you have everything? I'm just an owl away if you start running low, understand?" Timothy continued to hold the tissue to his nose to make sure no more blood was coming out before he nodded and signed a simple "Yes Mum" reply. He really hoped Benjamin didn't think he was some contagious freak, he had just gotten a friend he didn't want to loose him so soon.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mum, Tanya, Gearvin, and now Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo listened to her contently, noticing that she did overhear his comments about the popcorn that he made during the Crash and Dmitri fight. Quite frankly, it was extremely funny to him and to many other people, except for a few people of course...like Ronna...Uriel, and probably Crash and Dmitri to say the least. "C'mon Ronna, you really think that I would expect you not to remember that? Ears of a hawk you have on yuh. But yes, I found it quite humorous that two people would fight over a singular object that was speculated to be stolen," he admitted to her, not really knowing what she thought of that. He wouldn't worry about it too much though. He smiled a bit and then listened to the rest of what she had to say, nodding as she spoke. But soon enough, he could no longer nod and had to answer a question presented to him.

"My summer's been pretty lame if you ask me. Didn't do much at all. I did visit Hogsmeade though and practice dueling with the Range owner. Bloody good time, but that's about it. Sat in my room and kicked a football around," he said to her, remembering that he never had told her that he was done with football. He totally forgot about it until the end of his sentence. He would have to think of a reason for not traveling to play quickly before she suspected something.

And as he began to think, a blonde haired, perfectly timed distraction presented himself. He recognized the boy instantly from the different hairstyle. Ronna had already told him about the kid before, but he never really formally met him. He calmly accepted it and watched everything unfold between Ronna and Victor. He saw Ronna kiss the boy on the cheek as if it was nothing. What the h***? Is that a new type of greeting or something?" he thought to himself, not really thinking too much about it. He just calmly smiled, not too big...not too small. And as Ronna introduced him, he stayed silent except for a solemn wave while saying the words, "Nice to meet you," he said to the boy, before diverting his attention back to Ronna, who was talking.

"Hey, you took the job so you obviously wanted it somewhere in the head of yours. And I still can't drink coffee," he said to her, laughing a bit. The coffee addict talking to a boy who hated coffee.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 am
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seymour caught a bit of Mr. Gearvin interrogating some guy about his relationship with the girl Seymour was fairly sure was Timothy's sister, and was thankful that at least neither of his parents were likely to bother him or assume things on that front. His mum was nosy but she made sure to get all the facts before making conclusions and his dad fell the same way. That was when he heard Timothy sneeze and then his mum asking if Timothy had packed his potions and having everything. It sort of made sense his mother would stress potions, she made them for a living. It was like his Dad pushed staying active and healthy a lot since he was a mediwizard. And why when electives rolled around both his parents would suggest him take healing.

"Las alergias?" Seymour asked a bit confused glancing to Timothy. He was more used to hearing his Dad refer to anything slightly medical in Spanish or Guarani over English. Then again he worked in both languages as a mediwizard for most of Seymour's life. He frowned and translated the fairly simple question, "Allergies? Not that it really is my business or anything. Sorry... I shouldn't pry." He added with a quick wave of his hands. Seymour just assumed it was something really simple and common like that because his mum didn't seem that concerned about it.

He glanced back at Timothy's mother and said with a quick nod, "Anyways, it's good to meet you, ma'am."

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier stepped through the barrier with his nose buried in a book, his badge for being a prefect safely tucked away in a pocket since he figured he'd put it on in the train. How he managed to get through the barrier while reading was anyone's guess, but Xavier just ignored everyone and went to sit on a bench away from everyone to read. He figured he'd get through one chapter before the call for boarding came. Or well, last call for boarding anyway. He sighed and leaned back, figuring that with his luck, he'd probably be accosted by everyone before he had a chance to relax. Then again, he hated the fact that he'd been asked by Gypsy to be the vice captain. Only good thing was that since he had the position, he would graduate with Gypsy and never be the captain. Maybe he could pawn off his position to someone else. Well, if they seemed like a good choice, that was. Ugh, between prefect duties and being in quidditch, along with OWLs this year, he was going to be stressed and probably keel over from a heart attack or something. That would be his luck.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I am going to kill Gypsy if she drags me into anything else...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 am
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Elliott Holt
Thoughts//OOC: Yay!
Outfit: Polyvore isn't working for me right now. So she is just wearing a lightblue shirt with a panda on it, and a pair of knee length blue jeans.
╚═════════════════════╝

Emily raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that what siblings are supposed to do? I have two but we don't really fight. Maybe you should tell him that you don't like to be teased? Maybe that would help out... Or it could make it worse... Hmmmm..." She said tapping her chin lightly since she was thinking. She wasn't sure how to deal with an older sibling. Not sure at all...

"Well then. I am stubborn about things. And I'm sure that after awhile we will be friends. Atleast a little bit." She said with a smile. She liked to make friends. Her ideal mindset would be to make friends with everyone. But that wouldn't happen. Atleast not yet anyway. And when he mentioned books, her face lit up. "What do you read? Fantasy? Non-Fiction? Fiction? Texts and text books?" She asked thoroughly interested at this point. "I like to make Snowmen. Although I do like snowball fights. But only if we have equal time to make snow forts and stuff of that nature." She said with a smile. They were already becoming friends! Well, she thought so. He was opening up... Atleast a little. She really liked making snowforts and stuff.

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena nodded. "My parents thought I was gonna be in Hufflepuff too. They were both in Ravenclaw though. So you were the first Hufflepuff in your family Cathy? I think you told me that." She said thoughtfully. So it was tradition for Slytherins in their household? She looked at the two as they talked about family. Then to her summer.

"Okay cool, so we were both busy. Yeah, although I did get to have a somewhat civilized conversation with my older sister on the way here. She went twenty whole minutes without calling me a name!" She said happily. It was a breakthrough. Or so she hoped anyway.

"I would have to agree. Although my cousin let me have her broom. It's much faster than anything I would want to use, but she is seeker on her house team.... Are you taking Advanced Flying this year Cathy?" She asked curiously.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Platform <3
With : <3 Another student <3
Who : <3 David <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

"I did steal her work, but i've been adding on with my own notes. As well, as Shayna is so thorough it's hard to understand... That is until you realize she was copying everything the professor said and her own thoughts. Difficult to sift through that one's notes... I have wonderful grades right now, so I don't steal notes just to pass. More to help my intellectual processing. I won't memorize the textbooks. Even the professors differ from the textbooks. So I read them, commit them to memory, then alter what I have in memory on notes and things. So I don't accidentally get two confused." She replied. That was the most she had ever said to one person without being mean about it. Was odd...

"Ah. So she's already thinking about financial things? Fr one so young, and we are young as well, you would think she grew up in a poorer house hold. Maybe she would be a good minion." She teased with a light chuckle. "Consistency is a good trait as i said before. And even then sometimes it is fun to differ. And to that, you seem less irritated with me than usual. Did something happen?" She asked extremely curious.

"Ah, so she is trying not to stand out... In an intellectual way. Interesting." She said tapping her chin thoughtfully while her other arm was wrapped around her waist and one leg was crossed over the other.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:54 am
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase rolled her eyes as her sister nagged her about being safe and not getting into trouble and getting good grades and other boring stuff. What did Dani know anyways? She was a squib! She'd never been to Hogwarts! But of course August was being just as useless. He hadn't told her a single thing about what to expect. He said half the magic was by not knowing what was coming. Finally though her big brother pointed towards the brick wall. "That's the entrance. All you gotta do is walk through it. At first it seems a bit daunting though, so I suggest taking a run at it. Do you want me to go at the same time as you?" Chase rolled her eyes again. "I'm not a baby anymore August. I can do things by myself." She grumbled, before taking a run at the wall and squeezing her eyes shut. Right before she was sure she was going to smash against it though, she opened her eyes and found herself running right through it. She slid herself and her cart to a stop and stared in wonder at the station, her mouth dropping into a faint 'o' shape. A few seconds later August and Dani walked in behind her and she immediately returned her face to a neutral status. She wanted them to realize she was grown up and looking like a dunce awed by the magic would not help her case.

"See that wasn't hard at all." She sneered at her brother, before leading the way towards the train. She wondered which of all these kids were first years like her. With her family, everyone had always had such a clear spot in one of the houses, but she wasn't sure where she fit in. August had always been meant to be a Ravenclaw, Sage was a perfect Hufflepuff, Dani would have been a Ravenclaw if she'd been magical, and Adrienne would have made a wonderful Slytherin had she lived. Chase didn't fit anything perfectly though. She was the wild card. She worried her lip as she stared at all the other kids. How many of them were wild cards too? "Go make friends Chase. You don't want to sit alone on the train ride."

"You're one to talk Dani, you didn't speak to anyone outside of the family until you were 15." Chase winced when August swatted her upside the head for that comment and shrugged at his glare. Dani and August had always been the best of friend. Sage had always been best friends with Ry, and well Adrienne.... Adrienne had been Chase's best friend. But her sister was dead. Sage was dead too. Her family was falling apart, and Chase didn't fit in anywhere. Suddenly with a crack another figure appeared next to her and she was suddenly being lifted off the ground.

She squealed and kicked her legs at the offending figure but the smile on her face showed that she was happy he'd arrived to see her off. Riley Catlin, the star English Beater and her pseudo big brother was here. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pecking his cheek before he finally released her to the ground. She returned to looking around for kids to talk too while Ry greeted August and Dani.

"August"
"Dani"
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

Is she so bored she is going to start bothering me of all people this early in the year?

"Even on the first reading I can't help but memorize a great deal of it," David sighed after Sapphire explained her reasoning behind her stealing notes and claiming she was merely using it as an additional resource. "Technically my mother was more of the type who figured it was just easier to date whoever could help her in whatever she actually felt she needed help with and just dump them once she got thought it. She dated a halfblood for example near the start of her third year to get the basics of Muggle Studies out of the way."

"Besides, I'm not faulting you for taking advantage of resources available to you," David answered, "it is just I have too much pride in my own work to allow myself to stoop to such. Obviously stealing notes alone isn't going to get you good grades. But at the end of the day, I still know every academic accomplishment I ever made was solely the result of my own work."

Standing he shrugged when Sapphire commented on Wendy's thoughts and the fact one would assume she grew up in a poorer household and suggested that Wendy might be a good minion for her. "Just make sure she stays away from dueling and be sure to sleep with one eye open if you do that and have at it. And, I said she was a member of the branch family she did technically come from a poor household. The branch family is dependent on the main family to survive at this point. Though she's been under the care of my uncle and my grandparents at the main manor for a couple years apparently."

"As for me being less irritated with you, I've never actually disliked you any more than anyone else. And, quite frankly the fact you think you can actually beat me academically in every subject amuses me quite a bit," He said. "You're merely something that just serves amusement to me. What can I say?"

"As for what my sister may or may not think you didn't hear it from me and for me it is an unproven hypothesis I have," He added. "I could be wrong about how my sister acts or why she does what she does."
shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:35 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {Platform 9 3/4 and Wendy Chaisty/Celeana Snow}
My time on the clock is Start of the 2026 school year

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: OUTFIT ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"First for generations," Cathy said with a shrug and a smile. Wendy glanced let out a sigh and said, "At least out of the Avery family first ever since they started attending Hogwarts if you bothered to check the family tree."

Cathy shrugged, "Hmm, I suppose so at least in my maternal family, then. I don't pay much attention to houses. But that is good you were able to get along with your sister. Is that who is speaking with my brother? I guess I should be thankful my brother is pretty great despite his prickliness. He's a good big brother. He used to help me with math and things when I was younger."

"As for flying and the like from the game or so I watched last year, I always thought chaser or keeper looked more fun. Anyways, I'm taking the class this year. Why else would I need my own broom? Though I suppose I could have always borrowed a school broom," She laughed.

"Doesn't explain why you were practicing flying all summer..." Wendy pointed out, raising a brow in curiosity at Cathy.

Cathy shrugged and said, "It is fun. Just like why you play the harp or like swimming. It is good to have something you enjoy. Anyways, what about you Leana? Are you planning on taking the class? Interested in trying out for your quidditch team, maybe?"

shabatha

"The Epitome of a Well-bred Witch"

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
Unsorted Upcoming Hogwarts Student
Year at Hogwarts: First
DOB: January 14, 2015
Wand: Inflexible and Decorated Shaft//
xxxxxxHazel and Merpeople Scales
Wearing: Plain Uniform

Being a mere branch member is not enough...
I have plans for a better spot in the family tree.
I have already earned it: and I will continue to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton followed Alexandria through the barrier; however, he was surprised he didn’t see her anywhere near once he stepped onto the platform. Last year, his older sister waited for him before running off. Who was he supposed to sit with this year? The kid was rather nerdy and shy, and didn’t see anyone he recognized from his year. Breathing out a sigh, Dalton decided he’d wait for Rosabella to come through. Then at least, they could sit together. Unlike Alex, he actually liked his step sister, but due to sibling rivalry, and family sticking together, he was always forced to be on Alexandria’s side during an argument. Plus, she knew how to bribe.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy winced at the looks he was gathering from his friend and once he was sure that the blood had stopped he cleaned up anything that might have remained and threw away the tissue in the nearest trashcan. He shook his head no when he asked if it was allergies and when his mother tried to explain he stopped her signing that he would like to be the one to tell him. She understood and promised to keep quiet but still grinned at how polite his friend was. "It was nice meeting you too Benjamin. Timothy, you should probably say your goodbye's to Gearvin before you and your friend run off together." The younger boy nodded and went over to the small gathering of teenagers around him. Tanya spotted him and looked confused before he signed that he was getting on the train and wanted to say goodbye. She oh'd and moved away to let them have their space while he grinned up at the older man. Even though he was learning BSL rather quickly he still thought it better to sign slowly so he wouldn't confuse him. "Thank you for coming to see me off Mr. Gearvin, it really means a lot to me. I promise to write and tell you and Mum what House I get put in. See you guys at Christmas!" He gave the man a short but tight hug before running back to Benjamin with his sister yelling that she'd be on the train soon to check up on him forcing him to roll his eyes. This was going to be a looong year. Timothy quickly penned a note for his friend saying they should probably board now so they could get a compartment to themselves.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mum, Tanya, Gearvin, and now Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella walked through the barrier, expecting to be the only one in her family on the other side. When she saw Dalton standing, waiting, an astonished expression crept to her features. “Alex ditched you?” That was rather unlike her. If Dalton was Bella, then yes, she’d expect the older girl to do so, but he wasn’t. He was her blood and brother. “Well, c’mon. Let’s go get us a compartment.” Rosabella was used to Alexandria leaving her behind, but her brother didn’t look too happy about it. The thirteen year old placed a hand on her step brother’s back in comfort before leading him towards the train.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
                                            Do you really wanna be like them?
                                            Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                            Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                            Cause I don't ever wanna
                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                            ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇuǝʌǝS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke stepped through the barrier for the last time in his life. Well, at least until he took kids to school, which knowhing him, would involve his kids probably being banned from the school. He was contemplating doing something to cement his name in the school history as the worst Gryffindor ever. Well, he couldn't very well leave being the best one, now could he? He studiously avoided the adults on the platform, deciding to try and get a clear place to at least see if he could spot Steffi or Tobi in this mess. Guaranteed Bradley would be showing up as well, since he and Tobi were like attached at the hip or something. However, the redhead leaned on a wall and waited, hating the fact that he wouldn't be able to get away with all of his usual with his mum at the school. Just his life, he guessed..

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: What should I do for my last year...?
                                            OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                            What I'm sayin' is
                                            This is the anthem
                                            Throw all your hands up
                                            You, don't wanna be you

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games