Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys hadn't even realized that Savannah had approached, or that Hannah had walked away. He was too busy signing and trying not to feel like everyone was staring at him while he was panicking. It wasn't until he felt himself sit down and a breeze was on his face that his hands started to slow down and he started gulping down lungfuls of air until his head stopped spinning. Had he been holding his breath? He vaguely looked down and noted that his hands were apparently talking about taco dogs and how cheesy and fluffy they were and clasped them together to try and keep them still. He felt cold, and curled up into himself, wanting to hide and get sick at the same time. It wasn't until he heard something about a notebook that he blinked, eyes going wide and his face flushing red as he stared at Vannah. What was she doing here? "W-w-what? I didn't ca-catch that."

He took note of the compartment he was in and realized that he was sitting with her, and shook his head. He opened his mouth and tried to work something out. His hands were basically useless at the moment, as they were shaking and he was barely trying to keep from signing something. He swallowed, and then tried again at speech. "S-s-sorry. I d-didn't mean t-to do t-that." He proceeded to curl up into himself more, trying to forget how many people were on the train and how close everything seemed. Why was this so hard?

════════════════════════

Thinking: ....................................
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxx(Previously) Empty Train Compartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCreeped Out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

чσu σnlч h σ l d mє u p líkє t h í s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє чσu d σ n ' t knσw whσ í rєαllч α m xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          s σ m є t í m є s í just wαnt tσ k n σ w whαt ít's l í k є tσ вє ч σ u xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í usєd tσ w α s t є mч t í m є drєαmíng σf вєíng α l í v є xxxxxx
                                                          nσw í σ n l ч wαstє ít d r є α m í n g σf ч σ u xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo was sort of thankful to get away from Elliott and Jesse; she was worried about her friend, sure, but something about him was totally freaking her out right now. It was like he'd been possessed or something. She didn't really know much about what had happened to him when he'd gone missing over the Summer, since he wasn't exactly keen on talking about it and his boyfriend refused to share anything without permission (practically written consent, she swore Elliott was mental). But something had seriously screwed him up, and while she didn't want to abandon him or anything like that, she did think it would be best if she stepped away from him for a while. Something about his stance and tone had triggered all sorts of uncomfortable sensations in her, and she didn't want to start associating those feelings with Jesse. Luckily, the Slytherin had the prefect meeting to attend to, and Elliott, being the paranoid weirdo he was, couldn't stand to let Jesse out of his sight for more than five seconds. The Ravenclaw had informed them both as they'd boarded that he intended to wait in the hall outside the meeting, his expression daring either of them to comment on it or argue. She wasn't stupid, so she'd just shrugged, said 'you do whatever you need to,' and told them she'd catch them later. Then, she'd split off and found an empty train compartment. Sighing, the Hufflepuff plopped down on the seat, hand ruffling her hair. Vaguely, she wondered if Emily would find her. She could've looked for the brunette, but she didn't want to risk losing the compartment by that point. Oh, well.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx turn σ f f thє l í g h t s αnd turn σ f f thє s h ч n є s s
                                                          xxxxxx 'cαusє αll σf σur m σ v є s mαkє up fσr thє s í l є n c є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αnd σ h , thє w α ч чσur mαkєup s t α í n s mч p í l l σ w c α s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx líkє í'll n є v є r вє thє s α m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked onto the train, not exactly seeing any of the people he usually talked to sitting alone. They were all either busy talking to others, or MIA altogether. But he didn't really mind. It gave him some time to think, and more importantly time to take a nap. His summer had been pretty boring anyway, aside from the big drama that came with Devonte becoming the very thing he and his elitist Slytherin friends hated. In a twisted way, Kai found it kinda funny. His cousin had never been the nicest to him, after all.

Finding an empty compartment, Kai slid his luggage in the compartment above him and sat down, resting his head against the window. Maybe this year he would make some more friends beyond just Cyrus. He sensed something off about Cyrus, anyway. He seemed to be so cheerful and upbeat, yet he was in a house like Slytherin. Maybe Kai was just biased because of his jerk cousin, but he wasn't completely sure.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:59 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                                        middleof this.
                                                                        And my
                                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase glanced around the train quietly. This was always the worst part of school. She had no friends, mostly due to her spending her formative years hiding away and not talking to anyone. She had been positive she was cursed back then. Almost everyone she loved had died back then. She hadn't wanted to get close to anyone in fear of them dying as well, so she had hid herself away and never gotten close to anyone. And so now as a seventh year she had no friends, and no one to sit with on the train. She couldn't even really consider her team her friends because none of them really seemed to like her much or even talk to her. They were all best friends with Cathy it seemed, whom she hated.

She sighed, not finding any empty compartments, and finally stopped at one with a blonde girl Chase recognized as one of her roommates. Johanna? Jojo? She was pretty sure the girl went by Jojo.... She knocked gently on the door before stepping in.
                                                                        "Uh can I sit with you?" She asked quietly. She didn't want to intrude, but she really preferred a cabin with as few people as possible, and Jojo was the only single cabin she had found with less than 5 people. "I mean if you want to sit alone thats fine too. I could just go sit in the hallway or something. I don't really mind...."

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:47 pm
For those days we felt like a mistake,
Those times when love's what you hate,
Somehow we keep marching on.
For those nights when I couldn't be there,
I've made it harder to know that you know
That somehow we'll keep moving on.
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia did her usual gesture when dealing with Carver, she rolled her eyes as he commented about "defecting" from Slytherin to another house based upon his sunny disposition. "Hufflepuff all the way. Really, if it isn't your pleasant attitude it's the way you're always smiling. Somewhere. Between the frowns and the scowls and the resting b***h face I mean." she told him with a smirk. She of course wouldn't mention that she actually sort of liked the red jacket because that would be straying into unwanted territory. His answer for how he spent his summer though made her chuckle since she knew just how possessive he was over his skateboards. Especially so when she tried to steal one and make it a hover board. Seriously, getting the "personal space" talk every year was starting to get a bit tedious. "Break was alright. I didn't get farther or set back on my little pet project, though I did develop a makeshift flamethrower by accident in early August so that's definitely a plus. On a side note, the fire department in my town now has me on their 'watch list'. Oh, and Mordred came by for a day. He had some family problems he wanted to whinge about plus it was sorta nice having someone other than my table saw to talk to." Gia tried not to give an accusing stare because how jealous girlfriend would it be to get upset that he hadn't visited. She wasn't his only friend nor his main priority so if he decided to spend his vacation away from her that was fine. Honestly. She head the train whistle and the calls for last boarding and let out a short groan seeing the mass of students start running towards it. "We better get going or we'll find ourselves having to sit with a bunch of snotty first years answering questions like 'Do the stairs really move?'. And I am being literal about the snotty part; its like they haven't discovered decent wiping techniques until they're twelve, seriously." the teen complained as she drug her stuff to the train not even looking back to see if Carver would follow. Luckily after getting up on the train she managed to snag a compartment (and if that fifth year gave her a dirty look and she shot them the two finger salute who really cared?) and shoved their stuff into it and closed the door behind them. "Alright, we've been through this before: practically a day of riding on a train, any suggestions?" Gia asked flopping onto a seat and propping her feet up next to her.

Red Hot Missy

Wearing △Where ~Platform △With ~Carver △What ~Getting on the train △OOC ~
For all of the plans we've made,
There isn't a flag I'd wave,
Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
                                                                Who am I with? Devonte
                                                                What am I doing? Having a 'talk'
                                                                What am I thinking? Finally, we can have this discussion without prying ears...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Hamilton led Devonte onto the train, careful to shoot any meddling first years glares before moving on. He nearly had the urge to growl at them, but refused. Damn curse. He located a free compartment, sneered at the one lone second year inside of it and scared that kid off before he entered, nodding toward the seat across from him. When he was sure that Devonte was seated and paying attention, he didn't respond to his friend's question, instead unbuttoning and rolling up his sleeve to expose the scar he now sported on his forearm. He then leveled a gaze at Devonte as he studied his friend's expression. "I... I was bitten last Christmas. Filthy mongrel broke my arm and I barely got home with my hide intact. My father..."

He laughed hollowly, shaking his head and thinking that this was some sort of cruel joke. The two friends, suddenly the very things they both despised. "It doesn't matter what he thinks. Needless to say, I'm now no better than the squib my family cast out years ago. You're in the same boat. I can smell it on you. Damn curse and all. I don't know what you have planned, but I don't plan on staying this way." He snapped his wrist back down, the sleeve falling back down the arm and covering the scar. He buttoned it up deftly and sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I spent the summer with the mongrel, if you're wondering where I was. He grabbed me from the station last year. Decided to teach me how to be a proper mutt. I literally got no say in the matter." Hamilton glared out the window for a moment as the train got underway. If his life hadn't been turned upside-down, he'd probably be less sympathetic to Devonte's situation. As it was, they were both in the same boat, and friends stuck together.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Deviled Dregs

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Welp, she was alone. Sitting on the train by herself, in her own cabin, Rider realized how alone she felt without her friends. Tori and Lyall were Prefects, so they had duties to do on the train. Even Claire wasn't with her. She was glad for her sister, happy that she'd made friends at Hogwarts. But she didn't like being alone. The sixth year huffed a sigh and looked out the window. Rider could review her playbook again, but she'd spent most of the summer working on that already. She could start reading her textbooks, but did she want to be that person? With another sigh, she glanced out the window and watched London start to disappear.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting, duh.
                                                                What am I thinking? Hours of boredom ahead, joy.
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Carver had nearly snorted as Gia suggested that he'd definitely be a Hufflepuff, though he could see the accusatory look in her eyes as she discussed Mordred visiting her over the summer. Unlike her, he couldn't just hop a ride on the Knight Bus whenever he wanted. Came with the territory of not having much money to start with. However, he did have to agree with her suggestion to get on the train when they heard the conductor, so he followed her onboard and took a seat across from her. He lounged, sprawling his length across the other seat in the compartment, deciding that people could deal with it if they tried to come in. When she suggested finding something to do, he frowned, thinking. What the hell was he supposed to think of? He couldn't even entertain himself with his skateboard, which he had stashed in his trunk. He sighed. "I dunno. Entertain each other with stories or something, or devise some new schemes to investigate the castle. Pretty sure that we haven't discovered all of the castle yet, and there's plenty of places in the damn thing that we haven't discovered yet. Unless you've discovered it all while exploring with Lori."

Not that he had anything against his housemate. He just knew that Lori and Gia were best friends and the two were constantly talking with each other and wandering around Hogwarts. It was certainly better than a friendship with Avery would be. Ugh, that girl just set off all his creepy vibes, and if he didn't know any better, he'd almost swear that she was more manipulative than Paul ever was. Not that he'd ever admit that Paul was manipulative. He shut down that line of thought though. He hadn't thought of the arse for years. He'd prefer it if he never have to deal with that perverted arsehole again. Why the hell was he even thinking about him, anyway? He was in jail. There was no way he was getting out, not even for good behavior. He grit his teeth, thinking that this was stupid, his whole line of thought was stupid, and if he ever saw Paul again, he was going to take pleasure in making the b*****d suffer before the man even laid a hand on him. Damn it, this was not helping him think of something else. "You suggest something. I want to hurt someone suddenly and I need to get my mind off of it."

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Hogwarts Express
                                                                Who?None
                                                                Thoughts? Get me out of here, for the love of all that is holy.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

In his excitement, Jack was one of the first to board the Hogwarts Express after bidding his farewells to his father. He was the first to enter his compartment, stashing away his belongings and relaxing comfortably in the train car. His nerves were shot and he pulled out one of his sister's old textbooks, A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration, and reading through the first chapter again. He'd read through much of her old books, knowing full well that it would be important to remember the contents for when he finally went to school. His foot bobbed and his compartment door slid open, a pair of boys slightly older than he was asking if they could sit with him. He shrugged and nodded, introducing himself quietly.

That's when he started getting agitated. Instead of talking among themselves, they started speculating rather loudly which House he'd be sorted in and began telling him about how mean the Slytherins mostly were, how boring the Ravenclaws were, and how obnoxious the Gryffindors were. Which, then followed on to how amazing the Hufflepuffs were. Snapping his book shut, he glowered at them with a gaze that would delight his father. "I'll have you know that my family is, historically, Slytherin. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that House, nor the other Houses for that matter. The problem is the quality of people that get sorted into them, not the Houses themselves. For instance...you," he pointed with a scowl to the blonde boy, "I can tell just by looking at you that you make poor grades, those shifty little eyes of yours that can't seem to stay in one place. I bet you only made it last year because you cheated on this git here," pointing to the second. "And you. You only hang around with tweedle dumb here because he's better looking than you are and you hope that it'll rub off on you and get you a girl's attention. As if any of them would be interested in a couple gossiping trolls like you. Enjoy the compartment, I'm leaving."

He packed his belongings back up, much to the agitation of his new owl Azlin, and shuffled off with the boys still staring in disbelief. He looked in the train compartments, grumbling at his misfortune as most of them were filled to capacity until he stumbled upon a familiar face. Knocking on the door and sliding it open, he poked his head in quietly. "Sebastian, do you have room for one more?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:
                                                                Cara MiaKitty

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon had jogged onto the train, knowing he was late, but managing to catch it before he missed it. He stood huffing in the hallway, catching his breath before he decided to see if he could find a compartment, or find his friends. He'd already seen Leon go off somewhere, and he had no inclination to follow his cousin's brother. Straightening up, he nearly toppled as the train lurched into motion, and he cast a look around. Okay, if he were his friends, where would they be? Deciding to play eeny meeny miney mo, he opened a compartment, then blushed scarlet as he shut it and escaped the snogging couple inside. Okay, not what he wanted to find. He decided instead to peek through the windows, and managed to find an open one that had Kimberly and Kiley inside. However, there also seemed to be another person inside, and he blinked at the Slytherin. Okay, Leon's housemate. Hopefully he wasn't as much of an arse as Leon was. He entered, rubbing the back of his head and looking at the three. "Um, I hope you don't mind if I join you. Err, everywhere else is full." He stood awkwardly, thinking that if he had to, he could try and find another compartment. He just hoped they weren't all full.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Everywhere's full...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah was glad to have her friend, Housemate and teammate as a travelling companion for the ride up to the school, and she got comfortable on one of the benches. "Thanks," she told Emma, with a bright smile. She unfurled the warm stadium blanket she'd brought along with her book bag, and wrapped herself up in it.

"My summer went fairly well, I guess. Got to go to the big music festival in Waterford with the family, and my father took my sister and I to a Quidditch match the Irish National team was playing. Course, Linny took both of us to Diagon Alley to buy school supplies."

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:26 am
Avian Zechariah and Nicole Lyra "Nike"
Lovette

|| Fourth YearRavenclawOlder Brother || Second YearSlytherinYounger Sister ||

User Image

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

The siblings followed the two people to an empty compartment, well, particularly Cy since he was the one who found the compartment in the first place. Avian took the seat beside Sera while Nike, now with her black cat Micah, sat beside Cy. The older brother still has his shrunken instrument as Nike gave it to him earlier before entering the train on his hand, and since he could not just play it he decided to make it wait. So, he just put it on his lap, since the charmed size wasn't much of a bother. He had a feeling that Sera seemed to be, maybe, a bit cordial towards him than the others. Well, he could be assuming but, he saw her that she really needed to loosen a bit? Now that he thought of it, he was starting to get the impression that she and Nike might get along. Maybe, it wasn't that it was bad, though... Maybe. It could be, though.

He barely even knew Sera aside from the fact that she was from this old pureblood family like the Lillantines and the Lovettes (except their family usually bred Ravenclaws). He was surprised and stared at Sera with a slightly opened mouth when she told him that playing a piano was actually special, that made his train of thought go to a fwooping turn. "Oh..." He began to speak, as if he was out of words, "Um, thank you? I played it alot though every summer to occupy the time, since I actually can't play my guitar at home without thinking of possible situations" It was true, and his parents did not even know the fact that he has an actual working guitar from his cousin Gypsy, and he knew that his father wasn't fond of her so he did not want to know what will happened if he knew that he was hiding something for four years. And in all honestly, of all the people he did not expect Sera to say that to him. He sometimes... just sometimes, felt like almost nobody even took notice of him (aside from the Music Club, of course) whenever he was playing music with a guitar or a piano (and the last time he played a guitar, he made that one killjoy Rhys be a jerk towards him and called his music "noise". Really insulting). He didn't think his father would even let him be in a Music Career either, all his father ever wanted for his son was to work in the Ministry like him. He hated that. So. Much. Heavens, people really think that playing music was just a hobby. Nope, it was a hobby AND a form of art and skill. He was also thinking of maybe trying some songs from different genres like the songs from the Weird Sisters, he also wanted to know if Muggle Music was any different with Wizarding Music, too. Probably similar. When Sera prompted a topic about reading books, saying that she liked reading Military History, he replied, "Usually, I read about Potion books and Music Songbooks. Though honestly, I don't really see myself as a bookworm really. More of a musician" He read abit less about wars and all, aside from the iconic Wizarding Wars which was what he seemed to be the most awful part of the history aside from the Witch Burnings. "By the way, I didn't know you have a brother until you mentioned it a while ago now unless I'm being unaware. I assume he's not in Hogwarts, yet? ,"

Meanwhile, Nike was sitting now with asked by her housemate Cy about her summer. She gave a satisfied smile as something entered her mind and answered him, "Oh, well, a fair part of it was uneventful but one event was lovely, I could say that." She was actually referring to the Summer Party her classmate Aimee proposed. It was really fun, since her friend Diantha and basically-- she was maybe extroverted than she thought. Also, she found Caty and Aimee really cute, but for some reason she did not know why she even felt that way. She really liked their outfits during that party, though, that was for sure. "Overall, an acceptable summer. I also read some interesting things like Ghosts and Ghouls, I found them really interesting and spooky and I love it," In fact, she has a fair fondness of Horror Stories and Ghosts, and anything spooky. In contrast of Avian, knowing that their father made him take Ghosts and Ghouls Studies, hated it. Her brother even said that his professor and the schedule of that class was making him tired and irritated, but he could not even successfully say anything that could make him drop that subject. "And you Cy? I'm pretty sure it won't hurt to share what you like to say about your summer?"

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

With : Sera Avery, Cy Lillantine
Where : Hogwarts Express

Avian's Wearing : Ravenclaw Uniform
Nike's Wearing : Slytherin Uniform

Out.Of.Character : I'm think I'm going to split my post formats at my next post since they both are having separate conversations with two diff. people. Sounds good?

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:21 am
                                  User Image

drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name
                          drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name drop a heart break a name

░░░░░░░░░░░ We're going
                                  down, down in an earlier round ✗/ AND Sugar, we're going
                                  x
                                  xxxxxxDOWNSWINGINGxxx ░░░ 🎈
                              ░░░░░░░░░░░ Is this more than you bargained for yet?
                                  The morning had been a whirlwind of activity for the Hastings. Both households were buzzing with delight at the excitement of another year at Hogwarts. Ralph hadn’t stopped bouncing with excitement through his morning routine. He couldn’t. Even while brushing his teeth and combing his hair, the kid bounced. The energy in the air was contagious.

His blond hair had been sheared only a day or two ago, his parents wanting him to look the absolute best he could going back to Hogwarts. It was still shaggy, the way he liked it, but at least he didn’t look homeless, as his mother said with a sigh. Ralph’s father only laughed and ruffled his hair. Ralph smiled and smacked his hand away. It was strange to remember that this had only happened a few days ago, Ralph mused as he stuck his tongue out at his reflection in the mirror.

Everything had been packed the night before: all his robes which had been shoved into the deepest part of his closet for a good remainder of the summer, parchment and quill, his huge list of books for his now second year at Hogwarts… as Ralph mentally reviewed his list of school supplies for the new year, he wandered into the kitchen for a final home-cooked breakfast with his mother and father.

Now that they were on the Platform, it seemed like the energy had changed from excitement to melancholy. His mother could not contain herself and the empty-nest syndrome that she knew waited for her when Ralph left seemed to have crept up into her mind. Her arms were wrapped around him so tightly, the wind escaped Ralph. He struggled to breathe before she let go of him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Ralph wiped it off as his father turned him around.

”Now listen to me, Ralph,” his father began. The sound of the countless other families of students headed for Hogwarts made it hard to hear the deep baritone of Mr. Hastings, ”No matter what happens, we will always be proud of you. Your mother and I know you’re capable of anything you set your mind to and we will be sending lots of letters while you’re at Hogwarts,” Ralph looked at them with a raised eyebrow and a cocked head. Why were they telling him this? Did they know something that Ralph didn’t?

As if on cue, Aunt Sierra’s voice rose above the crowd, ”Effy?” Ralph looked around, distracted for a moment from his parents’ strange actions. Tristan made a motion with his hands toward his suitcase and the distant words of “wolfsbane” and “potions” clarified the subject matter. Ralph shook his head. It was strange knowing that Tristan was a werewolf, but it was even stranger that they had to keep it a secret. It didn’t seem like it was such a bad thing. Tristan couldn’t control it, sure, but that didn’t automatically make it bad, right? …Right?

A pair of arms swooped in and wrapped Ralph in their warmth. They were familiar, and that made the second year smile. She smelled like flowers, like she always did after she showered. Effy leaned forward and kissed the top of Ralph’s head, ”I think I see one of my friends, I'll catch you later after the train, Ralphie, I promise.” Her words were a soft-spoken whisper into his ear. Before he could protest, the arms were gone, and Ralph spun around just in time to see her disappear into the crowd. It swallowed her whole, and even Tristan’s protests about taking her luggage fell on deaf ears; she was long-gone already.

Ralph’s head hung as Tristan cursed under his breath. Why did Effy leave them? Today was supposed to be their day together. Ralph racked his brain for any sign that she had mentioned this the night before, that she had somehow warned him that she would be meeting up with some friends when they arrived at the platform. But the more the second year searched his memories, the more he realized that he most likely wasn’t told that this would happen, and it upset him deeply.

A heavy hand patted his shoulder and back, ”Like I said, Ralphy, your mother and I will be sending you letters and gifts as much as we can this year,” The bitter taste of abandonment was all Ralph could think about as he helped his cousin with the rest of the luggage.

Together, the two of the male Hastings managed to board the train with all the extra baggage they had to lug around. They found a car with no one else in it and immediately collapsed into the seats with exhaustion. Piles of the luggage rested right at the doorway leading in and a few boarding students glanced in, noticed the obstacle, and kept moving on. Tristan was taller now, so his legs were swung over the side of the seats towards the middle to make room for his large frame. He also looked more tired, Ralph noted, with dark bags under his eyes. Was he not sleeping well? Was it from being a werewolf?

Ralph was afraid to ask.

Instead, he let out a huge sigh of contempt for the current situation and then sat up. Ralph looked over the pile of luggage that the Hastings brought and realized bitterly that Effy brought the most (Ralph was smart enough to know that even his mom packed more than his dad and Ralph combined). Effy was no different. "This blows," Ralph whined, trying out his newfound phrase on his older cousin. He absent-mindedly kicked at one of the bags. Ralph wanted to cry, but he told himself over and over in his mind not to. He didn’t want to look weak in front of Tristan.

The train blew a warning whistle, and the train conductor’s booming voice carried over all the other noises on the platform as he announced, All aboard! Students were kissing their last goodbyes and waving to their parents and guardians that had dropped them off. Ralph scanned the crowd and caught sight of their group. He waved wildly at them, and they all smiled and waved back.

"Trist, aren’t you gonna wave ‘bye?" Ralph turned to see Tristan still draped over the seats of the car, passed out cold from exhaustion. For the second time in one morning, he shook his head. It seems like the Hastings are off to a pretty rough start, Ralph bitterly thought, closing the window as the train lurched forward. A series of whistles signaled it was time to depart, and Ralph sincerely hoped that his cousin had gotten on the train in time.

Ralph took a long look out the window as the train was swallowed up by the tunnel leaving Platform 9 and ¾. Only the small lights above them kept the car bright enough to see as all natural light was sucked out of the train. Then, a burst of light erupted and they were on their way. The sound of the wheels on the tracks was hypnotic and nostalgic. The threat of tears grew stronger as Ralph remembered his first time on the Hogwarts Express. Effy had been there, cooing about how much Ralph was going to love Hogwarts. Even Tristan had seemed excited that another Hasting family member was on their way to school with him. Now look at them: Tristan looked like he was dead, Effy was dressed strangely and nowhere to be seen, and Ralph had to act like the adult.

It wasn’t fun, but he knew it needed to happen. He could be mad later. Right now, he needed to overcome the mountain of bags and luggage. If he could subdue it, he could go out and find Effy, make sure she was alright. His fear was mainly that she had somehow missed the train. If that had happened, what would she do? How would she get to school? Ralph didn’t know the answers to these questions, but he worried that she would be left behind for the whole year. The youngest Hasting did not want that.

He set to work, thinning out the pile by placing the bags in the overhead compartments. He must have gotten half of the pile done by the time Tristan woke up. The second year dropped one of his own bags (one filled with his robes, thankfully) with a rather large thud and Tristan sat up instantly. He looked wild, ready to jump into action. When he realized that there was no danger but his cousin standing there holding another trunk to throw overhead, the air deflated out of Tristan and he slumped against his seat. He looked even more tired than Ralph had thought previously.

Ralph finished the job, shoving every piece of luggage into a spot and forcing it all to fit. When he was done, he turned to face his cousin whose gaze was fixated out on the changing scenery. Ralph lowered himself into the seat opposite him and sat there quietly. He had never really been alone with Tristan before. The only times the child could recall were moments few and far in between, especially because of Tristan’s current condition. Ralph’s parents were always hesitant to allow Ralph to mingle with Tristan alone, especially before he had a wand to defend himself with. Now, Ralph assumed, they were more comfortable with it.

"Do you think Effy got on the train?" Ralph finally asked his cousin. He didn’t know what else to talk about; he was terrible at bonding with Tristan.

Tristan glanced at Ralph and then shrugged. He cleared his throat, “She'll be fine,” he then quickly added, “you worry too much." It made Ralph hesitate for a second. Was he worrying too much? He didn’t think he was but, when he opened his mouth to object, to clarify his side of the matter, Tristan stood up abruptly. He had a grim look on his face, a look that told Ralph to let him be. In an instant, the eldest Hasting was out the door, leaving poor Ralph on his own.

The door slid closed, and Ralph wondered what, exactly, was going on with his family lately.

User Image

ooc
                              Ralphy is baaaaack xD let me know if I should change anything!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                      Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                      I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They wanna make me their
                                                      queen
                                                      And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan boarded the train with a rather glum look on her face. Not that she wasn't excited for school, but her snakes were at home and that made her grumpy. She had entrusted them to the book shop owner to watch over for her for the year. Not that she didn't think her parents could do it.... but she trusted the book shop owner far more. Mr. Ogali was far better with snakes and he was the one that had taught her much about them. He was much more equipped to watch over them. And he'd promised to take lots of pictures of Abaddon and her growth over the year. So Rowan was not going to stay grumpy. She would be happy to be at school... well as happy as Rowan could be.

She picked a compartment on the train and flopped into a seat before looking at her two siblings. She had gotten into the habit of just talking to them in parseltongue almost more often than she did in English. "We'll all be sorted into Slytherin together right? All Yaxley's get sorted into Slytherin! Even Micah did!" And Micah was the strangest Yaxley ever. Of course Rowan had no clue that Micah was actually a Hufflepuff the thought would have shocked her. Yaxley's were slytherins! Through and through!

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                      And there's an
                                                      old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying I should
                                                      probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                      Oh, all of these
                                                      minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                      If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

The Forgetten Weasley
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee followed Derrick onto the train. She hadn't been able to even say hi to her friends. He'd led her through the crowd so quickly, she was surprised she hadn't tripped or something else stupid. Since meeting him that one day, they'd hung out almost every day and were now officially dating. Which was nice. She liked being his girlfriend... but she really wanted to talk to her friends and show him off to them. But he hated crowds. He'd told her that on the first day, so it wasn't really his fault that they ran through the station like that. She could find her friends on the train right?

Through their brisk walk she had noticed Leon headed towards the train, Di talking with her family, and the rest of her friends scattered around with there's. She hoped they wouldn't mind her rushing off and would take time to find her on the train. She had missed them over summer. And hadn't had much time to see them with Derrick and all....

But the minute they were on the train, he had his hand on her back, and was moving her through the train to an empty compartment. She blinked as they entered it, and looked at him with a rather grumpy look. "What was that about?" She asked a little bit more harshly tha she meant too. He raised an eyebrow at her and flopped into a seat.

"What?" He asked, patting the seat next to him. She crossed her arms and refused to sit down. Her eyes narrowed at him.

"You didn't even let me say hello to my friends or tell them where to find us on the train!" Instead of apologizing, or even getting angry, Derrick just rolled his eyes at her. Like she was some.... some arrogant child. Which only made her angrier. She wanted to show him off and introduce her friends to him and make him part of her life! Why was he acting like that was stupid???? She was about to shout all of this at him, but before she could, he tugged her into the seat next to him and draped an arm over her shoulder.

"Why would I want your friends bothering us on our train ride to school? I want to spend all my time alone with you." He gave her a cheeky grin, and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. And she immediately forgot why she was angry. That was their first kiss! Her first kiss too... technically kind of. She was gonna say it was. That was the only way to stay sane. But her annoyance with Derrick had completely disappeared with that kiss, and she had a dopey smile on her face. "O-o-okay." She stuttered out, and he smirked.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games