Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:41 pm
lign=left]Robin 'Theo' Gibbs
Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Soon-To-Be Third Year

Theo did indeed cross paths with the girl and what he found was extremely interesting. At least...the devious part of him enjoyed it to say the least. Then again, the rest of him didn't. He hated that another...girl was kissing up on her. But when he heard Ronna speak, a devious smile found its way on his face. "Yeah, seriously. That's more of a kiss than she ever did with me. She must've been this way the whole time. I'm not going to lie Alex, I thoroughly enjoyed that," he said to her, winking then looking to Ronna.

"Besides, I do prefer the company of more mature women. You know...one's that don't proceed to slap upon not getting their way. I must say, this is an enjoyable date. I mean, I've gone a whole hour without being physically harmed. ANything past that I consider a success," he said jokingly. "Seriously Alex, good job. Anastasia hear is quite the looker. More handsome...uhm...err... beautiful than I'll ever be?" he said, sarcasm marking his voice. He loved this act. He absolutely loved doing this right now, but it did leave a small pit in his stomach to see the girl kissing another woman.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

kiska166

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Anastasia blinked, looking around Alexandria at the new company. Well, admittedly, the blonde had geared up and kissed Alex because of their presence, though she wasn't doing it solely to garner the attention-- she was just being playful-- she hadn't expected for Alex to actually call out to them, though it wasn't much of a problem. She grinned at the interesting turn of events, not particularly caring about the whole situation; it was fun, though! A little time with her brother had helped her grow a little bit, just a little bit out of her shell, so she was seeing the lighter side to things than most. It was the words of the. . . redhead? Pinkette? The girl with the hair, she decided, that caught her attention, though. Stifling a laugh at them, she simply smiled, waving her own hello as she did so.

She raised a brow at Theo's words though-- a little bit harsh for something that had only just happened, but she supposed it wasn't much of her business. Perhaps it had to do with the past love. Maybe she was too young, maybe not-- either way, the Slytherin was finding it funny how things were carrying on right now, no lie about that either. That comment, though. That sort of hit something. Placing on a grin, the blonde directed it towards the upperclassman, smile bright."Many thanks for the compliment," she grinned, genuinely flattered though she knew it was completely sarcastic. She wasn't stooping to that. "I'd like to think I'm doing good by her," she continued sheepishly, rubbing at the blonde curls. "I try to make as much time as I can for her, and I love her, she's also my best friend," she finished, no animosity present in her tone at all. She was only telling the truth and it was all her views on the matter.

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s
a l o n e
t a k e a p i l l
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e
o o c : O3O

mc2

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to Anastasia's words, keeping his eyes on Alex however, staring her down with a grave expression. He heard Anastasia's words, and he rolled his eyes...still locked on Alex. "Hehe...you know, you are definitely doing the right thing by giving her attention. Because Alex here likes to be the center of it. Don't let that view change in anyway okay?" he said, finally bearing his view back to Anastasia as he finished what he said, breaking his stare down with Alex.

"It is nice isn't it? I'm glad she is your best friend...thought she was mine at one point too," he said harshly, coldly, almost as if he didn't care about anyone's feeling at this point. He never was this serious and it was a side of him that is rarely seen, but over the past couple weeks had reared its ugly head more than a few times. It was amazing how brutal he could be too when he wanted to be. He just was irritated at this point and he hoped that Alexandria was getting a kick out of it too. He hoped she saw how much pure irritation and pain she was causing him at this very moment. Then again, that may be what she was aiming for.

He looked back at Alex and then to Ronna. "Surely I could get to better acquaint myself with your new romantic endeavor sometime Alex. Like I said, she is nice looking...and a little bit more flexible in time management than I. You know, maybe it is because she isn't the fifth-best football player in the world at our age and doesn't have to focus on her future as much so she can make at least twenty times the money in one year that the average person does in their lifetime," he said to her, giving her a brief smile.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

kiska166

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria’s eyes darted up onto the girl standing next to Theo. Recognizing her as Ronna, the brunette would have said something to the – redhead? Pinkette? – until she made a snarky comment about the thirteen year old going gay. In all honesty, Alex couldn’t tell if she had only said that as a joke, or if she was really trying to be mean. Either way, what Theo said was worse. From what the girl could remember, she has kissed her ex boyfriend. Maybe not much, and they were only pecks, but what did he expect from her? They were only twelve years old when it happened!

Alexandria cocked an eyebrow when Theo mentioned he enjoyed watching Anastasia kiss her. Excuse you, she thought with a habitual eye roll; however, the girl tried her best to keep that damn smile on her face. Bringing her lips closer together, the grin looked a hell of a lot more devious. An idea had popped into Alex’s head, and her expression made that extremely clear. “If you enjoyed it, oh, so much, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind seeing it again?” Those words slipped off her tongue like venom, which slipped into Anastasia’s mouth after the brunette had leaned in to kiss her friend once more. Admittedly, French kissing felt odd. Tongues are just too slippery and wet for kissing, though legitimate wet kisses without using tongues was even weirder.

Pulling her head back, Alexandria refrained from wiping her lips. It wasn’t that Anastasia was a bad kisser – in fact, she was pretty damn good – but the whole tongue thing was just plain weird, and the brunette really wanted to shake this feeling from her mouth. Chocolate brown eyes flicked onto Ronna as she moved closer to Theo before leaning on his shoulder. Date?! Theo had asked Veronica Kiss out on a date?! If they were animated cartoon characters, steam would have surely erupted from Alexandria’s ears. This, however, was real life. The girl’s cheeks flushed – or at least, they felt as though they did – but she attempted to keep her composure anyway. Dark eyes rolled in annoyance at Theo’s remark about being physically harmed. Alex had hit him one time, and he still wasn’t over it. That was so stupid, but if he couldn’t get over that, how was she supposed to believe he was over her?

When Theo commented on Anastasia’s looks, Alexandria wanted to defend her friend. The sarcasm played off his tongue like a rattlesnake shaking its tail before it attacked. However, the blonde beat her to it with a thank you? A snicker was released from the thirteen year old when she realized what her best friend had said. Not making enough time for her was the issue with their relationship, and if Theo was smart enough to realize it, he would figure that was why Anastasia had mentioned it. “I try to do the same thing for my best friend,” she mentioned before wrapping the blonde in a tight hug. “After all, a relationship needs the same amount of attention from both people.” A friendship was a type of relationship, but maybe Theo would assume that the two girls really were dating.

Alexandria couldn't help but roll her eyes another time at another one of Theo's comments. The girl stayed quiet until his "best friend" comment, which caused the brunette to say, "You know, you sound really bitter right now." Thin eyebrows raised and her lips spread back into a toothy smile. If he thought he was going to win, he was wrong. And there it was. Theo had thought that Ana and her were in a romantic relationship. Alex paid attention to that particular statement, and ignored every other word that flowed out of Theo's mouth.

Lady Pomegranates
RedEagleEye007
mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: Posting order was destroyed. Wait for the person who has to post next to post please!))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Wearing:Casual Clothes sporting a new hair color

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

Really, Theo?

"Theo," Veronica practically hissed at Alex's bitter words. She sighed, taking off her sunglasses and sported a smile that matched Anastasia's smile towards her. Anastasia was at least partially genuine, which was respectable, along with her manners; however, Theo was letting the situation get under his skin.

"If you think about it this is a time in our life when we start to figure out who we are, sometimes we have to experiment and fail to understand what we really want or need. Right, Alex?" Veronica said raising a brow at Alex, before glancing back to Theo. "I think that everyone is different in what they need. It was a shame that Alex didn't realize she preferred devotion and attention on her to someone who is independent, ambitious, and driven and encourages the same qualities in others."

"I'm glad you two have found happy matches in each other," Veronica added to the girl with a small smile as she twisted the single handcuff that served as a pendent on her necklace. "It's unfortunate that a mistake had to happen first, though, but that is how people realize who they are, yes? Well, I feel like in the end everyone wins. There are plenty of girls who appreciate determination and hard-work towards future, achievable goals from their significant other and not being smothered with attention or feel the need to smother their significant other with attention. In the end I feel like everyone wins, right, Theo? Should we go, Theo, I don't feel like having a double date at the moment, and you do need to get the rest of your school stuff before you head off to Germany for training," She ended smiling at Theo.

Stepping closer to Theo, Veronica took his arm and linked it with her's tightly and said adding the last to give Theo more power in the situation, "Ready, Theo? And, of course, don't forget if you want to have dinner you can always stop by my place... it's only a few blocks away, after all. I have the place to myself till late, too... some people don't feel the need to scandalize polite society with overly overt public displays of affection, right Theo?"

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{ }

RedEagleEye007
Lady Pomegranates
kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo snickered as she saw Alex kiss the girl again. This was ridiculous. Was she trying to make him jealous? That is what it seemed like. There was no way this was even serious right now. All he could do was laugh, while crossing his arms mixed with a shake of the head. He couldn't stand any of this right now and everything had gone way too far for his taste. "Seriously Alex? You are relentless. Just stop...I get it alright? You're over me just like I am over you. This is some convoluted scheme of yours. Just like how you tried to get me to give you more attention by slapping me. Well guess what... I-am-not-taking-your-sh** anymore. Have fun being the center of attention. I'm going to be with Ronna, a much better girl who encourages my desire to be the best I can be," he said to her, the words rolling off his tongue so confidently that it almost seemed truthful. It probably was.

"You're right, relationships do need the same amount of time from both people. Alex, we are through...we've been through. Stop reminding me why everything went wrong because you know...I already am fixing them. Times like this makes me regret ever dancing with you that night," he said to her seriously, responding to her immaturity with pure truth. He was being mature about this and refused to stoop down to her level like he did before.

"This is not bitterness. This is maturity Alex, because I am telling you to your face right now....right now...that I am done taking this. You think I'm going to try to get you back...no revenge is dish better left unserved. No, I'm above that. My revenge is going to be my success," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. "And yes Ronna, I think it is time to go. Like you said, I leave for Germany in a couple of days. So might as well make the best out of this time with you," he told her, smiling at her, and beginning to walk away with her. "What do you think we should do now?"

mc2

kiska166

Lady Pomegranates

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria cocked an eyebrow when Ronna asked, “Right, Alex?” What, was she expecting the brunette to answer her? Sure, this was a time in their lives to figure out who they were, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t know what she wanted. She knew exactly what she wanted. It was Theo who failed to be the type of person she wanted. There was no way that this whole situation was Alexandria’s fault. Dark eyes rolled behind cheetah print sunglasses when the pinkette practically said that it was shameful how the thirteen year old would much rather prefer a puppet that fawned over her like a lovesick fool instead of an “independent, ambitious, and driven” significant other.

Brown eyes glanced over to Theo when he spoke up. First of all, he wasn’t over her. At least, it didn’t seem like it when he verbally attacked her and Anastasia the same way Alexandria attacked him. Secondly, Theo had reminded her of something she had done that he didn’t appreciate: the slap. That was brought up before Alexandria had brought up any other issue. After talking about her physical hit on the boy, did he really expect her to stand around quietly? Hell no! Finally, Theo though he was being mature? Mature. This was far from mature. One second ago, he was acting like an arse-hat, and then he suddenly “changed” his ways.

Chocolate brown eyes glanced back at Ronna before rolling in their sockets. How many freaking times did she just say “Theo?” Too many, that’s how many. “Ready, Theo? Right, Theo?” Shut up, popped into the brunette’s mind before she let a groan rumble in her throat. “Have fun eating dinner; I’ve got other things to do.” With that, Alexandria slipped her hand into Anastasia’s and interlaced their fingers. If Ronna and Theo were going to think the two girls were a couple, or at least had some sort of fling, the brunette decided she was going to keep them thinking it was true. Might as well have a little fun with it, right?

As the two girls walked away, Alexandria glanced at the oddly quiet Anastasia. She tightened her grip on the blonde’s hand, giving her a sign that she would be there for her. “Are you okay?” she asked, gazing into the girl’s blue eyes. “If it makes you feel any better, you’re a good kisser,” she said with a smile. Maybe that would make the twelve year old laugh, or at least it would lighten up some tension. If it didn’t, well, it was worth a shot, right?

Lady Pomegranates
RedEagleEye007
mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: End of the scene. Lady wanted me to end it because a few years of character development was destroyed for Anastasia due to the rude comments that were attacking her for no reason.))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Wearing:Casual Clothes sporting a new hair color

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

Okay, I sort of see why someone might want to slap him sometimes.

Veronica was half tempted to slap Theo as the two girls walked away and she walked away with Theo. She half felt that the two girls had done an act much as she had for Theo, but then again Ronna had been wrong before. Did it really matter? At least it didn't to Veronica Kiss. She had originally sided with Theo, mainly because of the slap, but Theo's easily showed that Alex did have at least some power to get under Theo's skin.

The whole incident seemed so petty when she had spent the last week and a half dealing with affairs after her father passed and the affairs were still not entirely sorted out. She was currently living out of boxes, mostly, at Carl's apartment.

Veronica had told Theo earlier how the summer had started out with her father dying, and even though she had said she would make the day about him, Theo had complained about the situation with Alex which seemed petty, and then the exchange went downhill fast with both Alex and Theo acting as if they weren't bothered at all by each other's presence. Hell, Theo may have overplayed it, because she at least knew that in her case it was just a favor she was doing for Theo to save face while he lost it on his own and had the presumption to declare he was going to be with her and compared the two painting Ronna as if some great person.

Ronna narrowed her blue eyes at Theo, and slowly calculated math problems in her head trying to keep her calm. She noticed the junk shop which was generally not that busy and seemed to be the type of place cluttered enough to give her a chance to regain her calmness. She nodded towards Cranville Quincey's Junk Shop and said her voice cold as she hissed in Theo's ear squeezing his arm, "Let's stop there... a change in scenery and a nice pause." Letting go of his arm she turned and grabbed his wrist suddenly and pulled him into the shop after her.

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{OOC: I think "destroyed" is a bit strong of a word. But, yes, parting of the gathering is smartest. Characters can bounce back still at this stage with the ending of the Theo vs. Alex encounter: think positively!}

RedEagleEye007
Lady Pomegranates
kiska166
{OOC: @ RedEagleEye007, I'll quote you in the shop.}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
                                                    This is my December
                                                    These are my snow covered trees
                                                    This is me pretending
                                                    This is all I need

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius walked into the alley, just intent on getting his supplies and leaving. His mood hadn't improved at all with how things had gone with Virgil and later, Verily. If he ever saw Virgil again, he wouldn't hesitate. He would hex first and ask questions later. However, there was a small niggling voice in the back of his head reviewing everything that had happened that night. Specifically, the way Virgil was acting. Virgil had never called him by his first name in his entire life. Shaw had ensured that no one called him Darius at all. But, back at the fight, Virgil had. He shook his head, trying to rid his mind of the event. However, it kept on coming back to the fore, and Darius wasn't sure about how to feel about that. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he meandered down the road, taking note of the various students here for their summer shopping.

Last year at Hogwarts. This was it. Darius figured on trying to go out with a bang. Sure, he had a very young team. Most of the teams did, with the exception of Gryffindor. He planned on beating the Lions and stealing the cup for Slytherin. How, he wasn't quite sure yet. He also needed to figure out a vice captain too. He had someone in mind, so he wasn't too bothered by it. At least he could have an honest opinion from a long-time player. He would need one too, especially if his half-brother ended up trying out as well. Virgil was good, but after what happened, he wasn't sure he wanted him on the team. Well, he would get over that hurdle when it came. Hestopped in front of Quality Quidditch Supplies, looking in and debating about whether he should go in and get a broomstick service kit to make some minor repairs on his broom.

════════════════════════

Location: Diagon Alley street
                                                    Thinking: Should I...?
                                                    OOC: ...

And I
                                                    Just wish that I didn't feel
                                                    Like there was something I missed
                                                    And I
                                                    Take back all the things that I said
                                                    To make you feel like that

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Blaire continued to walk, not realizing the silence that was happening until she heard Suzie's loud voice, that seemed to carry above the crowds. She stopped for a moment and looked over her sisters, cringing every so slightly at their manner of dress. Blaire believed in being well covered, her sisters didn't all seem to share the sentiment. She never really understood it. She barely showed that much skin when wearing a bathing suit. She glanced across her sisters one more time. "So do you wanna pop in somewhere?" She asked with a slight shrugged. It had just barely occurred to her how crowded the streets were and it would be nice to maybe sit down somewhere and actually have a chance to talk. Food also wouldn't hurt anything. Blaire had heard there were some nice new restaurants around Diagon Alley and she was dying to try something different. She yawned a bit waiting for suggestions. She wasn't sure if any of her sisters were hungry and this was not her day to control. That was hard for her to put her head around. Blaire liked to be in charge and that was no secret. This was a great sacrifice letting others make choices. Or at very least, opinions.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Rawwry

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

Shrugging off her light jacket, Jeordy looked around, tossing a few locks of blonde hair over her shoulder as she looked around the place. Though France was her usual choice of loiter and shop, she had figured that she'd been visiting enough of the land of the city of love. Looking around Diagon, she definitely preferred it somewhere else, but it was quaint and pleasant as most of these places usually went. It was hot for a summer too. That was saying a lot, considering she wasn't wearing much. The black, leotard-clingy top was stretched thin over her figure, paired with a light, layered skirt she had picked up from somewhere.

All in all, it was hardly an outfit and still she was still mildly uncomfortable about the heat. Continuing her stroll, blue eyes took in the sights around her, enjoying the homey air and comparing the sounds as she did so. It was nice, but it got boring after a few more minutes of it. Tugging on her hair, Jeordy realized she probably should have planned this out better. She could go shopping, or maybe get something to snack on from one of the shoppes-- the wandshop was a good one too, wandlore was as fascinating as most things got and an interesting field of study she sometimes indulged in when her time wasn't occupied with her passion or business. She had gotten lost in her thoughts, so much that one minute, she was walking upright and heading forward and running into a wall of person the next.

"Oh, shi-- my apologies!" Taking a few hasty steps back to regain her balance, Jeordy sighed in relief as she felt the centre settle, leaving her not in danger of toppling over like a fool. Looking at the person she had ran into, the Beauxbatons graduate offered a hand, a sheepish expression on her face as she did so. He looked just a little bit younger than she did-- Jeordy hazarded a guess there-- and just for that, the guilt sort of increased. She really should have watched where she was going. "Are you alright?" she asked, apologetic expression still on. "I really am sorry, I should have watched where I was going."

h o w d o y o u w a n t t o d o t h i s ?- - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

a l o n e
l e f t p i c t u r e
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
                                                    This is my December
                                                    These are my snow covered trees
                                                    This is me pretending
                                                    This is all I need

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius was jarred out of his mental debate when he felt someone run into him. Staggering a bit, he looked over and narrowed his eyes, realizing that it was a woman that had run into him. He crossed his arms, frowning as she apologized and the teen's temper abated. Ugh, were his emotions always such a mess, or was this just the aftermath of Hurricane Vergil? Honestly, he was pretty done with the way his emotions seemed to rule over him, and decided at some point he was going to try and figure out how to rule them in.

He extended his hand, however, and shook hers. She at least apologized, so Darius wasn't offended by that part. If anything, the woman seemed to have manners.
                                                    "It's no problem, bound to run into someone sooner or later in this crowd." He glanced around, trying to think. The street was pretty busy as the school kids went through shopping. Which technically was him too, but still. He wasn't pushing and shoving through the crowds like some of the younger kids seemed to be doing, and he was glad that he wasn't in that number. Then again, he towered over the squirts, so it was kind of expected. Taking back his hand, he crossed them again and scanned the crowd. "It is kinda crowded around here. I guess you could decide to wait for it to thin out or something."

════════════════════════

Location: Diagon Alley street
                                                    Thinking: Should I...?
                                                    OOC: ...

And I
                                                    Just wish that I didn't feel
                                                    Like there was something I missed
                                                    And I
                                                    Take back all the things that I said
                                                    To make you feel like that

Lady Pomegranates

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia walked down diagon alley silently. She had her sweater wrapped around her body tightly, trying to keep the warmth in. It was winter holiday and she had returned home.... or well to her psuedo-home, for the holidays. Seeing as she was the only one in the family at school, it made sense for her to come home. Michelle of course was off doing God knows what, but it was still better than any holiday she'd ever spent with her father. For now though, she was wandering Diagon in hopes of finding a present for her missing in action sister. She couldn't give it to her now, but she'd give it to her whenever.... if ever.... she saw her again. The young girl couldn't help but worry. Her sister could take care of herself, she knew that, but this was her ******** father they were talking about. Olyvia had watched that man beat Michelle within a heart beat of her life, and she'd seen true and utter fear in Michelle's eyes over him. It wasn't some joke or easy plot, it wasn't a carnival of death, or a monster murder house, it was far worse than any of those, because it was personal.

She sighed, lifting her hands to her face and rubbing at her eyes, trying to rub all the bad thoughts away. It was hard enough trying to stay happy without morbid thoughts like her sister dying somewhere off by herself alone at the hands of her father. Olyvia gulped and opened blue eyes to the icy white world again only to find herself face to face with a man's stomach. Before she could stop herself she was running smack dab into him.....and the next moment rather hot hot chocolate was spilling all over her as she slipped on a piece of ice beneath her foot and tumbled to the ground.

A quite groan slid from the Hufflepuff's mouth as she stared up at the grey sky for a few seconds to get her bearings. Finally blue eyes flicked to the man she'd just run into and his now empty cup of hot chocolate. The latter of which she was covered in. The once hot liquid was quickly becoming cold and soaking through her garments to her skin. Even so she offered the poor guy a small smile, from the ground, because she was way to damn lazy and a bit to much in pain both from her fall, the hot liquid, and the coldness seeping into her skin, to even attempt to move. She'd learned enough from her childhood to know that when in pain less moving was better. Also from her new vantage point she was becoming quite aware that this guy was quite attractive and she was very much becoming distracted by said factor.

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Diagon Alleyspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She's up to something...' spacespac

↮ ↮ ↮ I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah
I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah
↮ ↮ ↮
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien walked down the familiar path of Diagon Alley, Marina's hand in his, watching her from the corner of his eye with curiosity. She'd decided they needed to get out of the house... which was probably true, really, but still. He could think of a dozen other places to go. They could've gone to the park, wandered around London, anywhere. Why here? She'd said she wanted to pop by the bookstore... which would've seemed perfectly believable, except he was him, and he was her, and he knew her like the back of his hand. Most days, anyway. She did manage to surprise him every once in a while... Today, though, she wasn't surprising him so much as keeping him guessing. She had something on her mind, some plot, and he had absolutely no idea what it was. He didn't doubt they'd pop by the bookstore... but he'd be very, very shocked if that was all they did today. No, she had a plan. What it was, he'd have to wait and see. He was just glad that it seemed to be mostly innocent. She wasn't all serious and worried, so no relation to the weird stalker mystery. No, today she seemed more... amused. He just hoped that he was equally so when he found out what she was up to. He had a feeling he'd be rolling his eyes, though. Oh, well. Par for the course, really. And it wasn't as though he didn't make her roll her eyes just as often.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ↮ ↮ ↮ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word
                                                          ↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
AGE EIGHTEEN, AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Amused | Can't sleep, can't breathe: Must...not...laugh... | You met your enemy: Damien | Won't get no peace with me: Diagon Alley

Marina was doing a very poor job of looking innocent. In fact, she kept looking like she was about to laugh and ducking her head so her boyfriend wouldn't see the look on her face. She did want to look for books, ones she couldn't necessarily acquire in muggle London, and maybe do a bit of window shopping and just wander around... It was such a nice day, after all. But she did have an ulterior motive, which was reconnaissance. On Damien's father's girlfriend, whom she had heard owned the Magical Menagerie. What? Could she really be blamed for wanting to at least see what the woman seemed like? The last woman Wesley Edgeworth had been with hadn't been exactly pleasant! She hadn't told Damien because then she was sure he'd say something sarcastic and give her exasperated looks the entire time. So he was just going to have to be left unawares. It was for the sake of the mission. She almost burst into a fit of laughter right then and there, and made a little sound like a squeak. She gave him a sidelong glance. "Is there anywhere you wanted to stop by first?" she asked as calmly as possible, which wasn't very calmly.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games