Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Willow-Rain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:36 am
hello everyone...how are we all doing today?  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:37 am
awww I guess the gift giving is dissabled right now sad  

Willow-Rain

Lonegunman

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:20 pm
[ Terra ]
pearlprincess
I am glad you enjoyed my thread biggrin

It was fun and I wanted an excuse to give gifts to the wonderful folk in here so I started one for the Any Topic Guild. biggrin whee

Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee

Unoffical Music Promoter
likewise...I'm starting to get into MMORPGs though, I used to go online at Furcadia though...n_n...though I never did went for the *NORMAL* Rps on there....they had some...erm....coughcoughcough18+xxxrpsgoingonintherecoughcoughcoughcough

lmao.

I've never played an MMORPG. At least I don't think so. Eh. I'm sort of ashamed to say I don't know wtf that stands for. xDD

basicly it's a Multi-person Rp area...it's kinda like the Gaia Towns but a bit more less sucking ( Cause I can only enter once into towns and then if I exit I cannot get back in! ;-; ) depending where you go...(Runescape is not too bad but I don't, like it...I usually prefer Furcadia a bit better)

I would join in with role playing but I'm too shy so I stick to MMORPGs like Urban Dead. sweatdrop

Also, I used to love playing text based games when I was younger. *Has always been a nerd* smile

Ha ha I remember when most computer games were text games, like the old Zork series by Infocom and Planet Fall back in the bad old days.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:27 pm
Willow-Rain
hello everyone...how are we all doing today?

I'm fine thank you, a beautiful day the sun is shining the birds are singing the crows are crowing.
But the gift giving thing is still broke, which is a bummer gonk as I have stuff for a couple of people.  

Lonegunman

lily_bunch

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:12 pm
Wow, this sounds interesting!

And Willow Rain, I am doing well thank yoU!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:03 pm
this looked like fun too! darn.... when will it be back up? question  

SirounSilence

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:14 pm
insanemale
[ Terra ]
pearlprincess

It was fun and I wanted an excuse to give gifts to the wonderful folk in here so I started one for the Any Topic Guild. biggrin whee

Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee

Unoffical Music Promoter
likewise...I'm starting to get into MMORPGs though, I used to go online at Furcadia though...n_n...though I never did went for the *NORMAL* Rps on there....they had some...erm....coughcoughcough18+xxxrpsgoingonintherecoughcoughcoughcough

lmao.

I've never played an MMORPG. At least I don't think so. Eh. I'm sort of ashamed to say I don't know wtf that stands for. xDD

basicly it's a Multi-person Rp area...it's kinda like the Gaia Towns but a bit more less sucking ( Cause I can only enter once into towns and then if I exit I cannot get back in! ;-; ) depending where you go...(Runescape is not too bad but I don't, like it...I usually prefer Furcadia a bit better)

I would join in with role playing but I'm too shy so I stick to MMORPGs like Urban Dead. sweatdrop

Also, I used to love playing text based games when I was younger. *Has always been a nerd* smile

Ha ha I remember when most computer games were text games, like the old Zork series by Infocom and Planet Fall back in the bad old days.
lol you know they still have those types of RPs mostly they can be found on http://www.freearcade.com I must admit they get addictive too.

But alas I do, do Text RPs mostly in AOL, cause it forces me to write alot and all and makes me use my brain and be creative 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:55 pm
*walks in and looks around sheepishly*

Hi.. How is everyone? sweatdrop  

DarkPisces

Siani

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 pm
OMGICECREAM
Thanks! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:08 pm
Hello!  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:33 pm
DarkPisces

I'm good. I went to a birthday part at a Chinese restaurant last night. We all ate so much we could of exploded. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:06 pm
[ Terra ]
DarkPisces

I'm good. I went to a birthday part at a Chinese restaurant last night. We all ate so much we could of exploded. whee

Haha, chinese sounds tasty. It's a shame i'm allergic to noodles. gonk  

` Heart

Lonegunman

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:20 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
insanemale
[ Terra ]
pearlprincess

Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee

lmao.

lol you know they still have those types of RPs mostly they can be found on http://www.freearcade.com I must admit they get addictive too.

But alas I do, do Text RPs mostly in AOL, cause it forces me to write alot and all and makes me use my brain and be creative 3nodding

I hear that no matter how great the computer graphics are, your mind can create worlds that surpass anything a computer can do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:22 pm
Yay, the thread's still here! *huggles thread* Hello lovely people!
My computer had a virus so I haven't been on for a while. sad

-is listening to Occult Proposal by Vidoll  

This_1

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:12 am
novodorianrenegade
[ Terra ]
DarkPisces

Haha, chinese sounds tasty. It's a shame i'm allergic to noodles. gonk

Allergic to noodles! Noooooooooooooo! I even had noodles for lunch today! *Really does explode from too much Chinese food* smile

This_1
Yay, the thread's still here! *huggles thread* Hello lovely people!
My computer had a virus so I haven't been on for a while. sad

-is listening to Occult Proposal by Vidoll

Computer viruses are evil, I tell ya! EVIL!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games