Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:23 pm
johnny grabbed raven and teleported inside dantes house scared of sparda he teleported himself outside  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:28 pm
johnny then entered the cabin and he felt better he felt like a good person he smiled at raven and thanked her for teaching him  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:36 pm
johnny approached raven and asked if he could go home and rest because the cabin was to small and cramped  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:41 pm
"First off, don't ever teleport me again without warning. Second, your welcome, and third yes you can go home. I'll call you when I want you to learn something," Raven said and sat down on the couch next to Dante. She looked around for a second before settling on the strange man. She had a feeling she should know who he was but she couldn't place him. Then she looked at Dante with a very mean glare and said "So honey, how are you feeling since I accidentaly threw that bowl at you on purpose?"  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:43 pm
"Oh Johnny, I just remembered," Raven said as he looked like he was about to leave. "You may find it either a little hard to fall asleep at first tonight, or you may not dream for a while. Your body has to get used to having its soul completley gone. You should be okay in a day or two," Raven said in her normal, every day, nice voice. She really did hope that not having a soul didn't trouble Johnny too much the first few days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:44 pm
johnny said bye to all of the m good night he yelled and raven dont forget about what i asked you he siad talk to her plz he said as he teleported and appeared in his bed  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:47 pm
Kairi come down here, we need to have a little talk....Raven said in her mind voice. She wasn't sure where Kairi was but using the mind voice was better than shouting for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 am
Princess? Sorry... I can't. Kairi said as she flew away and feeling Sparda's power. It was really weak power compared to hers. And she transformed into Cleestial as light surrounded her and she went to a nearby river and sat. "I might take a swim.." Celestial said as she jumped into the water and the river flowed her down. "It's been a long time since I've ever taken a swim." Celestial said to herself.  

` m a i i

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:00 am
RileyThe Psycho
"Calm down, I didnt think you wanted to dive into caves full of wererabbits." She smirked straightening, walking over to the railing. She stood on the railing with her brother holding her hand out to Richter.

"Wererabbits?!?!" said Richter trying to hide his shock. "No big deal they can't be much different from regular rabbits" He hesitantly grabbed hold of Craven's hand not knowing what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 am
johnny got up crap no sleep he said as he began to eat breakfast his eyes then tuned red blood he said i need blood  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:26 am
he began to walk and saw craven , richter and an older boy with them he stopped and said hi to the three hey guys what are you doing here he said as his eyes grew wider at richter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:43 am
As Richter grabbed Craven's hand he turned around to see Johnny. He looked at Craven and said "We've got company"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:55 am
he stared at richter very blankly then he put his hand on richter's forehead i see your a mage he said with a serious look.ko0l  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:59 am
CelestialAera
Princess? Sorry... I can't. Kairi said as she flew away and feeling Sparda's power. It was really weak power compared to hers. And she transformed into Cleestial as light surrounded her and she went to a nearby river and sat. "I might take a swim.." Celestial said as she jumped into the water and the river flowed her down. "It's been a long time since I've ever taken a swim." Celestial said to herself.

But Kairi, I'm not Princess anymore. I chose to stay here, with Dante....Raven said in mind voice. Johnny wants me to talk to you for him. Please don't be upset with him. I think he loves you Kairi...Raven told her. Both he and Dante saved me from Markuze's power. They hurt me because they had to in order to protect me....Raven explained and then gave up for the day.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:02 am
OOC: Just so you know we're still on the rooftop of the school

Richter looked at him with curiosity and said "Can we help you with something?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games