Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:58 pm
yep I know what you read Celestial you bad thing LOL, and I write fanfics with my own character inserted to be honest but.. I make her extremely ******** up and with a huge amount of issues and I always have her get the crap beat out of her and... yeah I'm cruel to my characters  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 pm
[ Terra ]
For the most part I enjoy reading and writing fanfiction but there are some gawd-awful Mary Sues out there clogging up some otherwise great fandoms.

Indeed. confused I don't have to read fanfics to know there's gonna be TONS of those.  

Slim95
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:00 am
I want to write a Riku x -insert my character- fic, but I'm afraid people will consider her a Mary Sue. She has her problems and issue. She's also a b***h at time, but is pretty sweet. She fights through her problems, and her friends are her world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:02 am
Aw, never be afraid to write. If they don't like it, no one's forcing them to read it. sweatdrop  

The Dark Mistletoe

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:03 am
The Mary-Sues always manage to melt the hearts of even the iciest nummy guys....and some are not meant to be meltered. This irks me. *hides away the nummy ice-heart boys* Do not come out...it is not safe stare ....there's oreos and lemonade on the table over there if you get hungry....*locks the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 am
Well, I'd feel hypocritical. I would be a hypocrite, and I don't want to be a hypocrite.  

Celestial Burden

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 am
@ Slim: xd xd xd

@ Celest: Well, whatever floats your boat. I'm not trying to sound crass or anything, just, do what you want. That's what makes life I s'pose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:05 am
I think my character isn't a Mary Sue... I hope she isn't... I don't want her to be crying I work so hard on her!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:09 am
I'm still debating on if mine's a Mary Sue. It's my RP character. However, it just so happens that Riku ended up in a relationship with her in one. Someone decided to screw with the past in the RP, so I followed the logical path and her memory got screwed up because what they did had a direct effect on her life. I told the person playing Riku that they could get out of the relationship if they wanted now that she didn't know who he was, and they said they would stay. That made me feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:10 am
Aw, yay!  

The Dark Mistletoe

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:11 am
Sanzoskitsune
I think my character isn't a Mary Sue... I hope she isn't... I don't want her to be crying I work so hard on her!

She prolly isn't. Humans can spot Mary-Sues from a mile away. If you're not CERTAIN she's a Mary-Sue, she prolly isn't. I also took this quiz to make sure mine wasn't (just in case, because I was unsure like you).

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.ponylandpress.com/ms-test.html

On another note, I've opened up an avatar art shop! Bump in it every now and then, or request art if you wanna whee (I'm not sure what reminded me of this....)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16151751&page=1  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:14 am
I honestly don't think she is, mostly because she DOES have a real personality, is deep, there's layers to her and it isn't like some shallow perfect girl. I work hard on making her seem real so I'm pretty sure she's not a Mary Sue.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:15 am
Sanzoskitsune
I honestly don't think she is, mostly because she DOES have a real personality, is deep, there's layers to her and it isn't like some shallow perfect girl. I work hard on making her seem real so I'm pretty sure she's not a Mary Sue.

Good blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:18 am
I gtg crying (sleeeeeeeeep...... gonk ) I'll come back tomorrow wink Night everyone! *leaps behind bar*  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:19 am
yep yep, I work teh hard on my fanfics, the latest story I'm SUPPOSED to be working on, she isn't gonna pair up with anyone which is a new for me sweatdrop but I will have her go through some rough stuff and deal with issues and come to an understanding about her past...yeah it should be cool  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games