Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:59 am
I've never really been like that. Actually the first fight I was in lasted a good few pages. Too much anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:02 am
LOL well when I started RPing is not that long after I started watching anime, I was still kind of new but I got good at it. It helped me write better fanfics too which gives me a happy

hey Jimmy! we are talking about RP's and RP characters and stuff  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:08 am
I GMd Exalted today...

My players accidentally summoned a demon, which they promptly killed infront of a few hundred people, who are now worshiping them, despite the fact that they are inrinsically evil.

Eventually they got on the road, and are now trying to ursop the local leader, and we ended on them knocking the guy out. The man was in his pajamas... he had no chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 am
That's quite interesting. How did the topic on you being an excellent mod become a discussion on a world run by the ATG?  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 am
LOL nice, I'm still waiting for me and my two friends to pick up our RP those bakas have been too busy to play *pouts* I want to make my character go into her big cat form and "play" with her cousin... she's gonna bat him around like a mouse, carry him in her mouth and then dig him into a hole LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:12 am
Sounds like fun, Sanzo. I'm reading more fanfiction. Shhh.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:15 am
I promise not to tell anyone Celestial LOL but yeah that character, Tokaji, loves to mess with her cousin. He doesn't like being around girls and they make him blush a lot so she loves to toss him into a group of girls and shout "isn't he just sooooooo cute?" and that laugh as he tries to get away from the swooning girls.... she's so bad LOL, she also curses like crazy the bad little thing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:18 am
Well that's all well and good, I'm going to sleep!  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Nighty nighty Jimmy sleep tight let the bed bugs bite  
That sounds eerily like something I would do. Creepy. I have a freind that could be my twin. First the whole school was saying that he was my brother the miute they saw the two of us together. The next month we were together so much that they thought he was my boyfriend; they also still thought we were related. Then came the day that we were with his cousin Caitlin who I have been friends with since first grade. Need I say more? Anyway, my school was weird.  

Celestial Burden

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:20 am
Well, I disappeared for while there and now a few came and went.
>.<
Whatev'.
What's goin' on now? pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:21 am
All schools are weird in their own way blaugh I like Tokaji though, she's not afraid of anything because her Dad is a violent a** thing who kills any demon that even LOOKS at his daughter... or wife. Yeah her father is a violent idiot who loves her, therefore she knows no fear because she's never been threatened XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:22 am
The Dark Mistletoe
Well, I disappeared for while there and now a few came and went.
>.<
Whatev'.
WHat's goin' on now? pirate

we're talking about our RP characters  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:25 am
Well, I'm going before I get caught. It's four thirty in the morning, and I wasn't even supposed t be on the computer tonight.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:28 am
all right Night Celestial see you tomorrow... or later today as the case may be LOL  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games