Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:32 pm
...In a good way? biggrin
I like it. Again, the blacks jump out at me, but, again, that's not your doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Yay, another Steph avi!

I like the reds. Sort of a retro look to it. I'm thinking more steampunk. 3nodding Another job well done.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm
xd Thank you.
I like how unified your colors are, and I really like the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
...In a good way? biggrin

It's not really in a bad way...
Quote:
I like it. Again, the blacks jump out at me, but, again, that's not your doing.

I changed the shirt, I think the black of this one matches a bit better... I know the scarf is off, but what other blacks are you having a problem with? Maybe it's a monitor issue...  

124-C

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:15 pm
Overall I like it. Has a nice balance and the Shadow Spirit gives it a nice touch of mysticism.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 8 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:18 pm
Very nice 3nodding

Though I have to say at first glance I didn't quite realize that the hair and the Oh My Gumball (at least I believe that's what that little guy is...) were two separate things XP It looked like your avi had 4 glowing eyes of doom~

invisible-weirdo

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 am
It's either the mask or the turtle. I know you're attached to the little guy, but still...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am
The Skittles contacts and those eyebrows make you look like you want to eat me.

Other then that I like it.
Trying for someUniCreatures
New creatures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 9 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-10

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am
Your four eyes make you look like you want to eat me.

It's dark. A nice variation on a similar avatar you had before. :3

This avatar that I have right now? It's seriously the best representation of how I look right now, sans cigarettes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm
I love it. I don't like how greasy the hair looks (so many of the new styles are like that...) but other than that I think it's great.  

124-C

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Funny you should say that, Tsuj, because my hair is disgusting right now.

Ah, another variation of a similar avatar. Bad-a** as it always is, though the star was a bit odd to see. The pets too. But eh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Shiny-headed college student is shiny-headed.
Other than that, it is good.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Simple. Very nice though. I especially like how you used the new legwarmer dealy things without bringing too much attention to them (>.> I don't really like those items so it's nice to see them used well...).

...And is it just me or are the outlines on the skittles contacts rather thick? =/ 'tis a bit annoying....but I'm just weird like that...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm
It makes me think of a Greek goddess. I like how the colors are all so unified.
@ Tsuji: Mostly, it's the hat and scarf that bother me, but I'm just a**l-retentive.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I like 8D

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games