Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:33 pm
eek what is wrong with you people? SUVs use up alot of gas=alot of money=going to debt if you're not filthy rich. Plus you harm the earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:48 pm
User ImageFeed us
i know it costs a lot to maintain one and the pollution it generates but its very hard going to work using a cab its very cramped but if i own a bigger car it would make my life a little easier sweatdrop
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm
There are less polluting big vehicles you know...and I don't think I have ever ridden in a cab. The city I live in doesn't have a good transportation system.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:12 pm
User ImageFeed us
well your right about the "There are less polluting big vehicles"... now that i think about it i think ill get a pick up instead i always liked boy cars ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm
Airashii Kasumi
eek what is wrong with you people? SUVs use up alot of gas=alot of money=going to debt if you're not filthy rich. Plus you harm the earth.

wah, its euro 4 passed or whats its called >_<
plus, for a girl to drive Van looking vehicles is a meh i dun like unless i really have to thing for me.
I mean, yeah i can drive our family starex but for me to use it personally to go to malls or go out with friends or use for my own, uhh.. i'll prolly use my own old car.
also, we're a big family, 7. so, we can't fit in my car if we want to go out as a family to just go to the mall.
and even though it's big, it doesn't look so big and doesn't look like a van hehehehe! I mean, at least it's better than getting a Sportivo. >_> which main feature is LCD behind each seat. geeze, what good does it do for me? xd
and i like it coz it's tiptronic~ i can go manual or automatic whenever biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:04 am
I'm not quite sure but did you just say you have 5 kids?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yhana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 am
lol
i didn't say I have 5 kids but, in our family, we're 7.
my mom, dad, my bro, and my 3 other sisters. biggrin

I'm not married yet xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:33 am
goodnight for now biggrin  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:32 am
oh, sorry about the misunderstanding eek ummm...adie you do realize Halloween was last month right? You need to have a transition there. You avi should not go from slightly angelic to full out horror movie I'm going to kill you all, it just isn't right.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Hahaha~ I totally agree with Air here, your avi is seriously freaky Adie, and it breaks my brain a little, you were so cute before.  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Hahaha!
I've been trying to pull this dark avi off for sometime now and been annoyed that the black undies still show.

i'm just tired of having all whites.

and aside from whites, most of my stuff are blacks.
i dun have enuf otehr colors to match right xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:09 pm
nyehehehe~ okies i changed now into a cutesy avi.
lulz~
a grumpy little wood pixie rofl

EDIT:
i'll save up for another gift of gods  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:10 pm
your avi looks like it's grumpy that people didn't like how it looked before, by the way what was the thing with the pumpkin on it you were wearing?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:56 pm
La bump blaugh  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:27 am
Airashii Kasumi
your avi looks like it's grumpy that people didn't like how it looked before, by the way what was the thing with the pumpkin on it you were wearing?

HEHEH she sure looks like it. xd
oculus mythica's green eyes is err... bug eyes xd
that's the only other eyes that is green that i have.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games