Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:06 pm
jak the wind god
what a happy memory, i dont see why you see sadness in this, if you wish, i can show you what would happen should you not be here to help balance good and evil... or since im not gonna be a scruge, you affect things for good, not for evil... though, you are talking to a demon here, so... i guess that you dont need to trust me...

or believe you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:14 pm
that too  

jak the wind god

fiziali

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:38 pm
Fiziali looks in surprise around the bar at the other patrons who had been listening to her conversation with Jman. "Thank you all for your concern regarding my parent's. The only sadness I feel for losing them is that they are not here with me anymore, but I know they are at peace and in a better place now. For that, I am thankful."
Turning to Jman who had picked up his drink quite suddenly and downed it, then laid his head on the table sobbing, she put her hands on his shoulder and his arm, avoiding touching the bird, and tried to comfort him. "I'm truly sorry if I've upset you."
She had missed the look on his face because her attention had been focused on the other patrons.
"Is there something I can do for you? It seems I've brought some horrible sad memories to the surface, and for that I do apologize. Please, tell me what I can do to help?", she soothed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:39 am
wow random  

sexypunkie

Jman05

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:57 pm
collects himself as well as he can the tears still on his face he looks up at fitzali "No. I am sorry that i couldnt control these memmories better. if you will excuse me for one second" gets up and walks over to the bar waveing the bartender over "Could i get a bottle of Rum... the strongest you've got." the bartender walks over reacheing under the bar pulls an old looking bottle out from under the counter handing it to Jman. "hmmm some good stuff huh." quickly uncorks the bottle and begins to chug it" (its called filling in the character I like to do it t make him look more real... and memories like that are a good way to show back story without accualy haveing him tell his life story.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:40 pm
Fiziali sat back and watched as Jman went to the bar, and proceeded to chug down a bottle of rum. "Yes, he is definitely the person most in need of me here in this tavern. It won't be easy, but I shall do all I can to bring some happiness into this man's life.", she thought to herself.
She had given herself a mission when she walked into this bar, and she would be successful, if it took every last bit of her endurance to accomplish this. She would be a friend to him, a shoulder for him to lean on. She would help him deal with these memories of his, but first, she would have to know more so she could know what it was she is dealing with. That would mean she would have to have his trust completely, something that would not come easily, she knew. After all, they hardly knew each other. For now, she would just get to know him, and, of course, he would get to know her as well. She looked silently up at him as he returned to the table.  

fiziali

-xXxToPtOpxXx-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:38 pm
hahahha...just bumping xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:59 pm
lol... the poll is really funny XD  

ahfjaldfhalkjfaflhfdf

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:45 am
"Bartender, i'll have some poision, if you know what i mean" bartender hands him a glass of black liquid. "thank you" "say, jman, want to have a drinking contest?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:23 pm
Vehemence God
"Bartender, i'll have some poision, if you know what i mean" bartender hands him a glass of black liquid. "thank you" "say, jman, want to have a drinking contest?"

Upon finishsing his first long draught of rum Jman looks at the stranger whome he hadnt introduced himself to yet and wonderd "how does this fool know my name" than speaking in with a large slure from haveing dranke half a bottle of well preserved rum that was quite more than he was used to answerd "I have no idea who you are, and have no intention of finding out." soon after finishing his speach he begins to stagger back to where fitzali was slumping down into his seat half giggling in his drunkedness.  

Jman05

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 pm
Jman05
Vehemence God

Upon finishsing his first long draught of rum Jman looks at the stranger whome he hadnt introduced himself to yet and wonderd "how does this fool know my name" than speaking in with a large slure from haveing dranke half a bottle of well preserved rum that was quite more than he was used to answerd "I have no idea who you are, and have no intention of finding out." soon after finishing his speach he begins to stagger back to where fitzali was slumping down into his seat half giggling in his drunkedness.
well, the man cant hold his licquer... to bad, i was up for a shot of death, o well. ill have a shot of death, and a chaser of your finest wine... (bartender hands him stuff, he takes shot and starts sipping the wine)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 pm
Fiziali looks at Jman with concern in her eyes, "Are you ok? Maybe I should order you a pot of coffee or something....". Her voice trailed off as she saw him sitting there laughing quite hysterically. Sighing to herself, she decided to sit this out for a few more minutes, then she would order a pot of coffee.  

fiziali

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:59 pm
fiziali
Fiziali looks at Jman with concern in her eyes, "Are you ok? Maybe I should order you a pot of coffee or something....". Her voice trailed off as she saw him sitting there laughing quite hysterically. Sighing to herself, she decided to sit this out for a few more minutes, then she would order a pot of coffee.

Lemon Juice works better... with coffee you just have an awake drunk that cant pass out, with lemon juice, you have a sober person who can go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 pm
*stumbles over drunk* hiya lemme gez uhhhhh... waz it calles? a... leamen... yea, one o thos sour tingz... dere yelle n bright... n sour... *hic*  

jak the wind god

Jman05

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:29 pm
After a few more giggling spells Jman suddenly becomes very serious as he snifs the air. Smelling a vile smell that he could recognize as one of the chossen demons sent after him since his escape from hell 50 years ago. Quickly he gets up and runs out side yelling over his sholder as he stumbles still quite drunk. "Don't worry! I can handle this!" he staggers around alittle bit as two ornate gold swords appear in his hands seemingly from nowhere, one with a red glow the other with a blue, as Jman steddies himself slightly a large red demon appears walking from the treeline, and in a gruff harsh tone says to Jman "Well, I finaly found you. You little Rat."
upon finishing insulting Jman it begins to walk over to Jman. "Its time to go back to your cell, It seems that you've had quite the time since you've escaped." Jman stagers alittle as he responds. "How many times do we have to do this?.. You wait till you think I'm too drunk to really fight and than I kick your Tail right back to Hell where you came from. When are you going to learn?" Upon finishing his questinoning he slides one foot foward reading his weakend defecnes, rocking back and foward almost as if he wasn't quite drunk but swaggering in a drunken fighting stlyle pose.(please dont kill the demon right out he's only a temp caharacter that I will be playing this will take a Few post because I want for the normal course of people playing to continue.)  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games