Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:33 pm
"Believe me, I already knew those....girls would be first to go." Jaquel said quickly getting up and dressed to take care of her demands as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Ariae went over and sat herself down on the bed, waiting patiently for his return. She kept calm and silent as she planned out what she'd do once her demands were met.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm
It took a few hours due to mass confusion of Jaquel's sudden change of heart on all accounts, as well as the search for the finest rings possible (hopefully he could get away with whatever was in town, at least for now) before finally getting back. "I hope....these are....satisfactory..." he panted as he stood in the doorway with a velvety box from a jewelry store holding the sought after rings.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm
Ariae stood herself up and walked over, inspecting the rings. "They'll get the point across." she mumbled, taking one and yanking Jaquel's hand up - slipping on the ring where his wedding band once was. She kissed him on the forhead and said, "I just wanted to make it clear that I don't share." Afterwards, she slipped on the ring she intended for herself and started heading past Jaquel.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Jaquel blinked a few times, a little surprised it was that easy as she walked past him. He sighed finally, hoping she'd soften up back to the woman he married before too long as he followed her out of the room, the mansion suddenly a thousand times less lively with 98% of the previous inhabitants being the harem.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 pm
"You do realise that this is just the beginning, right?" Ariae asked, looking back at Jaquel now. She kept her arms folded, and kept a dull and seemingly uninterested look about her. "As time goes on, I will have more demands of you. You must meet every single one of them, or you will be severely punished. I will not go easy on you, I will not easilly forgive, and I will most certainly not tolerate infidelity this time. Understood?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:16 pm
"Yes dear." Jaquel said hanging his head in guilt and shame.

((How the mighty have fallen indeed!))

Having not had a good chance to see how the town had changed over the years, Riley had spent the day wandering around the place when all hell broke loose. "The town thinks the world's coming to an end, and I believe 'em. Apparently Jaq just let his entire harem go." he announced when he got home later.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Ariae turned her head away from Jaquel so that he couldn't see her upcoming blush as she said what she would next, "However, do not assume that I am completely unmerciful. I will, by no means, restrict you from sex just because I might be mad at you." That, shockingly enough, was a durastic change from their previous time as husband and wife. On the rare occassions that they did get into a particularly nasty fight, both would be going high and dry until they resolved it.

{Yes indeed. XD}

Mala practically jumped right off the couch after hearing this, a look of pure horror and shock plastered on her face as she heard Riley's news. "Oh GODS! We're all going to die!" she exclaimed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 pm
((Mala's reaction = teh lulz. XD ))

"If it's alright with you....I'd like to at least try and change myself back again...I know of at least one person that could probably do it, though I'm not sure he'd be willing to help...." Jaquel said timidly, now acting very much like a puppy that got in trouble for tearing up the place.

"This....is either a very good or a very bad thing. I'm hoping it's the former." Van said, eye twitching a bit at what could stem from this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm
{XD Glad I did good with that, thanks.}

"Very well. I do not trust you not to do something stupid as of yet, though, so I will be accompanying you." Ariae agreed as she turned to face him. "However, if this is one of your ex lovers, I'm killing you both on the spot." she threatened, clearly expecting him to go back to his lecherous ways at any moment now.

Mala looked over at Van. "Since when is anything involving Jaquel ever a good thing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "If anything, I expect him to come knocking on our door at any moment - only to cause even more trouble than before. Of course, this is assuming he decides to pretend to be polite about it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm
((I can imagine the two of them showing up on Mala and Van's doorstep with Jaquel on a leash. XD ))

Of course, fate being the mischievous little b***h that she is, was going to enjoy watching things played out as Jaquel later knocked on the door of Van and Mala, obviously uncomfortable and awkward about all this on a thousand different levels. Not only was he about to ask (read: beg) for help from the man whose life he'd tried to ruin on more than one occasion, but little did he know it was his wife's ex-boyfriend too.

Blinking curiously at who it could be, Riley went to get the door. Only to jump back and point in shock at Jaquel with a cry of "DEMON!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm
{Hurrhurr, brilliant minds think alike~}

Mala groaned once she saw who was at the door. "Hey Van! Not only is that a** here, but he also brought your b***h ex!" she called out in a blatantly bitter tone.

Ariae facepalmed after hearing this. "Oh, this is just ******** LOVELY." she grumbled to herself with much sarcasm and annoyance.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm
"Well, isn't this a lovely little reunion? All that's missing is Atius and then we'd have everyone that hates my guts standing on my doorstep." Van said flatly as he came to see the commotion.

"You know him too?" Jaquel said looking at Ariae in surprise, temporarily ignoring the three people glaring at him from the doorway.

((Clearly we've been RPing together for so long we've developed some form of telepathic link. XD))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm
{XD That's awesome!~ Roflcopter, we could come up with all kindza funny shiz! biggrin }

"Unfortunately, I do. I met him before I met you, it's a long story, and I'd rather not discuss it at the moment." Ariae grumbled, horribly embarassed from having to admit this after threatening him if it were his ex.

"Okay! Before I start throwing fireballs, what do the rapist and the whore want?" Mala asked impatiently.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm
"Well, it's a long story, but....this is a curse. As a god, I was hoping you'd be merciful enough to cure me of it..." Jaquel said as he hung his head.

"I know Ariae's not exactly the nicest woman on the planet but I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call her a curse..." Van said with a mischievous smile, unable to pass up on such an opportunity.

"No, not Ariae! I love her and it's a miracle she's forgiven me at all!" Jaquel said in frustration. "I...I wasn't always a demon....Gods have the most powerful white magic in all the realms, and you're the only one I'd have a chance with in helping me..."

Van raised an eyebrow at the man, trying not to smirk as he took in the sight of the demon practically begging for aid. "Well, what do you think?" he asked Mala, curious as to what she made of all this.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games