Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin nodded with a bit of a baffled smile as Timothy's mother said it was nice meeting him and told Timothy to say goodbye to Gearvin before they left after Timothy quickly signed something to his mum. Benjamin felt like he did when other people were using Guarani back in Paraguay-lost. It was used more often than Spanish there, he was fairly sure, though he had only learned Spanish. Then again most people spoke both languages and Spanish was more of a universal language. Would he need to start learning sign language too now? He suppose his Mum couldn't complain if he was learning something and it just meant he had a more quieter way to say things which could only be good, right?

Following after Timothy he smiled as Timothy hugged his mother's boyfriend and signed something. It was good that despite being a mismatched family that Timothy seemed to get along well with his mum's boyfriend. Seymour couldn't really imagine either of his parents dating someone else, it would just seem weird, but then again he grew up with both his parents together who apparently had started dating fairly young.

Looking at the note his friend wrote for him, Seymour nodded and said, "Sounds good, but maybe it won't be that bad meeting some of our other classmates too?"

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Platform <3
With : <3 Another student <3
Who : <3 David <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

"I would ever degrade myself to date anyone just to get a passing grade. I would rather not date anyone who is not worth a moment of my time. Whether they could help me in the long run or not. I'd rather not sully my name or my reputation." She said with a yawn. She would never in a million years date someone who she didn't want too. And if they were to sully her name or try to get into her space... She wouldn't be able to just stop at turning them into a frog.

"I don't see it as cheating. I see it as an advantage." She said with a smile. She was sure that Shayna would have offered it to her anyway.

At the next part she smiled even more. "So someone who would give me challenge huh? Sounds fun. Oh? I get your permission. That makes it less fun! Oh darn. Maybe she could be useful for a couple of laughs."

At the next part she couldn't help as her nose turned light pink. "Oh? That makes us equal then. You prove to be amusing for me as well. Especially when I can just pick on a certain part, and you get angry and flushed. It's cute I suppose but it makes a great way to fill my time before I found something new. Plus, I have the determination to do exactly as I say."

Sapphire was enjoying herself. Of course, she was talking about his particular friend that was still just a friend. Silly Gryffindors. She chuckled silently.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash wandered onto the platform and headed straight for the train. He wasn't in much of a mood to socialize for no other reason besides he'd been woken up at an ungodly hour by his little sister Bee. The child didn't know how to be quiet. Ever. And she was always up at hours when Cash didn't want to be awake in any way shape or form. He rubbed his eyes slowly and dragged his trunk towards the train forlornly. He was excited for school, even though it didn't show in the slightest. He'd gotten Adrian to help him practice seeking and so he was hoping to make the team once again this year. Maybe even as a starter this time.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

Is she so bored she is going to start bothering me of all people this early in the year?

"I'm fairly sure Mum partially just did it for laughs and she could get away with it. She always has gotten away with far more than anyone else in the family. She's the favorite," David said with a shrug. "I guess it was entertaining for her. She's not the type to do something she doesn't get a fair amount of personal gratification from."

"As for your arguably more ethical study plans, I never said it was cheating. But, technically you benefited from your cousin. You owe her at the end of the day," David said. "I don't like debts hanging over me. Never did. Never will."

He smiled when Sapphire said Wendy was the type to give her a challenge but then was disappointed by his permission. "I'm only judging based on what I have dealt with her, Cathy's statements or lack there of, and her father's official records. She could be as warm and fluffy as Cathy and my sister is just jealous for all I know."

He shrugged appearing unconcerned when Sapphire countered with them being equals and pointing out the fact he got angry and flushed about certain things. When she added about having determination to do exactly as she said he raised a brow, "Oh and what was it you are so determined to do? Best me in academics? I'm not particularly worried about it. As for bothering me about anything else, it is unlikely you could much at this point. I doubt you have that much leverage against me, Miss Snow."

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm
And I don't want you and I don't need you
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Single | Unwillingly Adopted | Muggleborn

Thane came barreling through the barrier with the two brothers barely managing to keep up behind him. It wasn't that he was excited about going back to school, in all honesty if he didn't need OWL's and NEWT's to get a decent job in the future he'd just say stuff it. Then again, he definitely couldn't see himself staying at home with the giant all day either, seriously, did he just sit around putting unnecessary muscle milk in his cereal? Kalin came over to him babbling a mile a minute about how much fun this new year was going to be now that they knew their way around and new magic and blahblahblah. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but I would really like to go five minutes without you talking." Wyatt immediately smacked him aside the head and practically growled at him while the other boy just laughed making him sigh. He swore he was never going to loose this kid, although he supposed his cooking was enough to keep him around for a little while longer. For cooking purposes only of course. The older Abrams was giving the both of them ground rules for the new year, mainly glaring his way as if he was the source of all their problems. Ok yes there was the one time in the vanishing hallway but they eventually found their way back didn't they? The younger brother however just grinned and nodded before giving his regular enthusiastic hug before nudging him as if trying to make him also give the man a hug. Both males sent looks at each other which was enough contact they were willing to make. "Yeah yeah, I'll keep him in one piece for the hol's." Thane grumbled putting his fists in his jacket pockets.

Hey you, what do you see?
Something beautiful, something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
If you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean
The beautiful people
The beautiful people

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

Twelve Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin sighed as he looked at both his best friend and brother still at each other's throats. Albeit he was happy they were in a crowded and public space so they wouldn't start yelling at each other but it wasn't a very happy thought. He thought that after a whole summer together they would at least tolerate one another but it would seemed that the closer they got the more they peeved off the other. Thank God for Free Movie Fridays or a civil war might have kicked off mid-June. Once his brother left Thane looked as though he wanted to slide off and hide in a dark section of the train while he looked around for people they knew, which weren't a lot. He mainly knew the people in his house and Thane, he's pretty sure, didn't even try to make friends with any of the other Slytherins. Out the corner of his eye he spotted an older Gryffindor girl (he thinks her name was Rosabellum or bella or something) and Dalton (his name reminded him of an old show he used to watch) making their way towards the train and thought it would be nice to sit with them rather than by themselves. Not even pausing to listen to his friend's complaints he drug him over to the pair with his usual bright grin. "Hey! Dalton and umm...Rosabella was it? Do you mind if me and Thane share a compartment with you?" Kalin asked kindly while his friend acted like he was hoping for an alien abduction.
kiska166

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:11 pm
Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Down
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: ...
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: Tanya, Echo, Nicole, Gearvin
While your smile is finally extinguished: Platform 9 and 3/4

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie hugged Tanya back almost immediately, a ripple of relief going through her body. They still like you. They don't know what you did. She looked surprised at the condolences offered to her, and forgot to nod her thanks, instead just staring at her Gryffindor friend. Then she remembered that Tanya had had no idea what her father was like, and probably expected Elsie to still be grieving, like any normal girl would be after the death of their sole surviving parent. Elsie had grieved, because she had loved her father for a long time even if he hadn't really deserved it and the last thing she saw of him had been him going to attempt to murder her younger sister- it was best not to think about that right now, or she might start crying again. Still, she had grieved more for the fact that her sisters could have died and it would have been all her fault.

She hadn't even given Tanya a reply, and quickly said, "Don't be." It might have come off as cold, but Morven would have said something even worse. "We moved," she explained to her two friends quickly, running a few fingers nervously through her sun bleached locks. "To Tinworth, right by the ocean, so I spent a lot of my time swimming in the sun." She wondered if she had tanned a bit too much. After all, she tanned the most out of all her sisters. Newlyn tanned a little, but luckily never burned, either, and Morven couldn't step out on hot summer days or she'd fry.

The man, Mr. Whitethorne, seemed to be giving Echo a look that he was not giving her, and Elsie guessed that it was because Echo was a boy and father figures didn't seem to like boys much, especially if they were friendly with their daughters. Tanya wasn't actually the man's daughter, but close enough. Elsie's father had never been happy about Newlyn's boyfriends- well, boyfriend, Miles and her weren't dating yet but Elsie presumed they would be soon enough- though Mitchell Vass had never been happy about much of anything. Elsie suspected it had bothered him so because it had made Newlyn happy, being in a relationship. The blonde Hufflepuff glanced at Echo and then smiled a little in amusement at the way Tanya's jaw dropped.

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:17 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

The fat puffs of smoke billowed forth from the scarlet engine, it was always the most dominating presence once he was through the barrier dividing platforms nine and ten from the illustrious nine and three quarters. Then it was the students and their families all bustled into one, scattered fragments of conversations, heartfelt goodbyes and childish laughter sauntered all around him as he held on tightly to his torn duffel bag. His skateboard hung off his arm as he sifted quietly through the station. He noticed familiar faces, but kept to himself most of all. Hardly any other sixth years were out and about, either they had all boarded the train already or were going to be late. The familiar faces were few and far between, mostly the quidditch players he had faced against over the years. He lingered meaninglessly, just another face in the crowd. He breathed a small sigh, decided he was bored enough to go looking for trouble and searched for anyone interesting.

[OOC: Free for interaction]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Platform 9 and ¾
Roaming around, bored
Back in Black
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy agreed with his friend and grabbed his trolley pushing it towards the scarlet engine careful not to ram into other students and their families. On the way there he spotted another boy who seemed to just be wandering around and decided to do as Benjamin suggested and went over to him gesturing for his friend to do the same. He came to a stop and pulled out his notebook completely bypassing the colorful first page to write his own note to show it to the other. "Hi, would you mind if me and my friend join you?" his note read while he nervously grinned.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Seymour and Cash]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia wandered onto the platform with Michelle skulking behind her. She immediately began looking for her friends, ignoring her sister's intimidating presence entirely. Maybe Uriel or Miles would want to sit with her on the train ride to school. They were her only friends in school really. She was 'friends' of sorts with West of course, but he was definitely not anywhere near school age, and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be telling her friends about him. Maybe she would. She didn't know. She looked around quietly, hoping to catch sight of the blonde or collared red head. Both always had the ability to make her smile. Not that she needed that now. Her sisters were home and she was safe for once in her life. And school was starting up again.

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

Cash blinked as a notebook was suddenly shoved into his vision and blinked a couple times, raising brown eyes to look at the boy infront of him. Cash didn't recognize the kid, which led him to believe he was a first year. When the boy said nothing, eyes finally returned to the notebook to read the note. He blinked a couple times before finally raising a hand to scratch the back of his head and offer the kid a wavering smile. There was no need for him to be bitchy or rude to some poor kid who didn't have to deal with Bee every morning of the day.

"Don't talk?" He asked offering the boy another more convincing smile. "I'm used to that. 'course your better than my brother. He doesn't even write notes. Sometimes he'll sign things for us but he doesn't understand English real well anyhow so its pretty useless." Cash shrugged and dropped his hand out to shake the other boy's. "I'm Cash Meadows by the way."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιғтн yeαr preғecтѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ widened her eyes at the sight of Gypsy's badge, and heard her brother swear under his breath in surprise. "And Jer?!" she squealed. "Are they stupid, or do they just not give a rat's arse?" She snorted then. "I don't think I've gotten any more docile since receiving this. Actually, the temptation to just abuse this power to say, spend as much time as possible in the Prefects' Bathroom... might just be too much." She had heard the bath was the size of a swimming pool. Good thing she'd smuggled a bikini into her school trunk this year. Who actually expected her to be a commanding presence and scold people for doing things like skipping classes, anyways? She wasn't going to turn into a Mini "I don't think you should be doing that" Uriel. At the mention of Ronna's name, Jess snickered and eyed her brother closely. "Yeah, I need to have a few words with her myself," she began as Jer came over. "Ask her when the wedding is and all."

тoвy glowered at Gypsy and his sister. "Don't you fecking dare. Jess, if you say one word you will spend the rest of the year regretting it." He would steal her broom and throw it in the lake, or switch her Chocolate Frogs stash with real ones, or put dead insects in her shampoo again, or- He looked frantically towards Jer, who thankfully didn't seem to know what they were talking about. "Nothing. Nothing came up other than that Jess is a bloody menace to society."

"Come at me bro," she retorted, grinning like a maniac. "No, Jer, see he and her ended up snogging-"

Her brother clamped a hand over her mouth, cutting off the rest of her words. She flailed and elbowed him hard in the stomach, then made as if to lick his hand, and he let her go with a sound of disgust.

"Anyways, now he thinks she thinks he's a massive creep, which she probably does think," she continued gleefully, "And-"

"I hate you so much." Toby interrupted her fervently. "And no one's even kissed you in your life, probably because you're so annoying-"

"Oh, shut up!"

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Platform 9 3/4 with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Thank Merlin I'm going to get a few months away from him. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott shrugged lightly at the girl. "I guess so? He says I'm the annoying one, which is nonsense, because I only ever annoy him when he's started it. And telling him wouldn't change a thing, he'd just know he was getting to me. Which, he already does..." The first year shook his head and looked wistfully at the Hogwarts Express, a faint smile coming to his lips. "Let's just say I'm really glad I'll be away from him until the Holidays," he told her, expression lightening at the prospect. Of course, come his third year, Kenneth would probably expect him to stop by the shop while he was on Hogsmeade weekends, but he still had two years before that, and anyway, it wasn't like Kenneth could make him do it. And hey, maybe some time apart would help them get along better. Elliott remembered liking his brother a lot more when he'd only seen him on holidays, before their parents had died.

spaceHe grinned a bit when she said she was stubborn. "I think it'll probably take the stubborn sort to put up with me, to be honest. Apparently I'm 'something of a snot,'" he told her, using air quotes for emphasis. Kenneth had told him as much after their trip to Diagon Alley, when talking about his interaction with that William kid at Ollivander's. Honestly, Elliott had been more annoyed at his brother's attempt at imitating his accent than he had been about the statement itself. He'd sounded like a complete prat. "And, I read a bit of everything, I guess. My brother bought me a ton of muggle fiction novels to read when he moved in, said it'd get my nose into something more interesting than history. I think he's bonkers, though, history's not boring in the least. But, I do enjoy the novels... I also like reading about science, though. Which I guess is weird..." Elliott shrugged at that. Most wizards, particularly ones from pureblood families, had zero interest in muggle science, but Elliott found it fascinating. To be honest, he'd really like it if some wizards got really interested in it and started to study magic from a scientific perspective... which of course someone already had, because the equation in the Transfiguration textbook was clearly an attempt at using Physics to understand Transfiguration. But he'd love to see that idea expanded upon... he realized he'd drifted off into his head a bit there, and blushed, scratching the back of his head. "Uh, sorry, got a little lost in my thoughts. Um... but, I guess snowball fights wouldn't be so bad if you actually got to prepare. Kenneth always waits around a corner and gets my by surprise... plus he can use magic, so of course he charms the snowballs to come from every direction," he told her, frowning at this last bit. It really wasn't fair. When he could do magic outside of school, Kenneth was in for a big surprise. Elliott was going to get him back for years and years of snowballs. It'd be hilarious.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

(( OOC: ))

"Kenneth's speech"

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin followed Timothy who approached another student and started off the introduction with a note held up to the other boy. He tensed slightly until Cash asked fairly bluntly that he didn't talk and said he was used to it and it was better than his brother who didn't even write notes and didn't understand English well and introduced himself as Cash Meadows. "Benjamin Ryans and Timothy..." Benjamin paused realizing he never caught Timothy's last name and brushed it off with a laugh, "Well he can introduce himself just as well as I can introduce him."

"So, I assume your brother is fairly young then?" Benjamin offered with a shrug.

Yukina101
Devlyn Maycry

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy started at the surprising question but was even more surprised at how easily he went with it. He even smiled! He cocked his head to the side thinking as he talked about his younger brother who apparently didn't understand English. Maybe he was like Benjamin and could speak Spanish and the likes. As he was writing a response his friend introduced himself and attempted his but flubbed on his last name making him laugh inwardly. It was nice that he tried at least. "I'm Timothy Cherri, we're both first years. Are you one too or are you an older year?" he asked curiously. He looked a little bit older but you never know.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Seymour and Cash]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games