Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓼𝒆𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

After spending a quiet summer holiday at home with her father, Monika was ready to go back to school. There were only so many books in the house that she hadn't read more than three times. Now, she could return to the vast library that Hogwarts had, as well as her friends. She had missed them over the holiday, and wondered how they were all doing. Hopefully they enjoyed themselves over the break.

Arriving on the platform with her father, Monika dropped off her luggage and said her goodbye as she boarded the train. Glancing into a random compartment, she found an empty one. Where were her friends, she wondered. Perhaps they would find her and they could all ride together. That would be nice, since most of them were in different houses and wouldn't get the chance to chat until classes started up after the feast. Leaving the door of the cabin open, Moni took a seat, placing her hands in her lap as she waited patiently for anyone to arrive.

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                                                Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                                                And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                                                And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                                                Don't wanna be no one but me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:11 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Second Year RavenclawMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                  you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                  Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                  We'll I'm empty.
                                                                  You're empty.

Ahnna's parents and siblings and pretty much the whole family had dropped her off and said good bye and tried their best to embarrass her. Her big brother even calling her Hayden instead of Ahnna. She rolled her eyes at him and stuck out her tongue, morphing it into a snake tongue as she did. That was her new trick. She had spent all summer concentrating on it and now she could do it whenever she wanted. She grinned and boarded the train. She was sure she would find her friends soon, and as if on cue she spotted Monika heading into a compartment and she followed behind her and flopped into a seat. "Hey! How was your summer?" She asked bouncing excitedly. Ghandi sat quietly on her shoulder and flicked his tail at her when she bounced too hard.

"Oh whoops sorry buddy."She muttered, stroking the top of his head. She quit her bouncing, and grinned at Monika. "You wanna see something cool?" She asked excitedly, before sticking her tongue out and morphing it to a snake tongue again. She was still pretty crappy at keeping her hair normal, but this was a step in the right direction. Her hair for now was staying seafoam like it always did.

She's like a rock
                                                                  and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                  to hold on to.
                                                                  And there's gotta be,
                                                                  gotta be something more than this.
                                                                  In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 am
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ TRIPLET

Tiernan was both excited and entirely morose. It wasn't fair, she thought indignantly. A snake wasn't any different from an owl, toad, or cat. And everyone else could bring their pets while she and her sisters would have to wait until Christmas to see their snakes, who were really more like companions than simple pets. No one else on this train could talk to their animals. Byron was sensitive; what if he thought she'd abandoned him for good? And Emily would never forgive her. She'd pouted the entire time, and still looked unhappy as she followed after Rowan, the defacto leader, but made an effort to try to cheer herself up a bit as they sat down in the train compartment. They would enjoy the train ride together and get to eat lots of candy; none of them wanted for pocket money, and there was no Mama or Papa to limit them. She smoothed the skirt of her dress before sitting down, crossing her legs at the ankles daintily. "Of course we will," she assured Rowan in Parseltongue, looking between her sisters. "If Micah could be sorted into Slytherin, we'll have no trouble." Tiernan didn't mind her cousin at all, but she really didn't seem the calculating, ambitious sort. Manipulative, maybe, but all girls were manipulative, especially in a family like the Yaxleys. You had to be.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond managed to get through the summer without mentioning the incident at the beginning of the year. Though he couldn’t get away without mentioning his lack of friends, luckily his mother took it as a slow year. With luck he’d make some with the electives he was taking. At least that’s what she thought. Though his summer was relaxing and he enjoyed it. His mother took him camping midway through the summer which was the fun part of his whole vacation.

With the beginning of a new year Raymond was going to try and be optimistic. Being dropped off at the station by his mother like normal, he walked through the platform and got on the train. Finding an empty compartment, Raymond flopped down next to the window. He was looking forward to the ride back to school. If he had someone to talk to it might have been better. However he didn’t and he doubted that Savannah would sit with him. She had others he was sure. Luckily he had a few snacks from the trolley to keep him occupied while watching the world go by.

With: No one...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Open for interaction...

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie climbed onto the Hogwarts Express, lugging her belongings with her. The girl boarded relatively early – in comparison with many older students who were catching up with their friends. Making lots and lots of new friends was one of the main aspects of going to Hogwarts that the witch was excited about. Well, that and learning to actually control and use magic, the Music Club (that her mum cofounded when she was a student), and playing Quidditch. To be completely honest, Mackenzie wasn’t that excited to play Quidditch, but she wanted to make Ariana proud. After all, she was in charge of a club that she and one of her old best friends – Katrina, was it? – created, she became a prefect in fifth year, and she was also her house’s Quidditch seeker and vice captain. There was a lot to live up to!

Mackenzie’s gut seemed to have tied itself in a knot – or at least, that was how her stomach felt. What if I can’t do all of those things? It was rather overwhelming. What if she sucks at all of those things? That would be the worst. Ariana would probably be so upset with her, no matter how much she tells the girl she loves her. It was possible to love someone and be upset with them. While lost in her thoughts, Mackenzie found an empty compartment and decided to claim it as her own. As she was getting comfortable in one of the seats closest to the window, she heard a voice and looked up to see a girl with dark hair. A large smile stretched across Mackenzie’s features as she answered, “Thanks! Her name is Xylo – and I’m Mackenzie. What’s your name?”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Hogwarts Express
                                                                Who? Himself, for now.
                                                                Thoughts?New year, new ways to screw up.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Determined to not have the problem he did the previous year with the train, he was one of the first to board and grab a compartment to himself. This way he'd have some manner of control with who would be sitting with him, rather than forcing his company on others. He wouldn't object to first years or third years, those that didn't know him very well or what was done in History of Magic the previous year. He put his hand on Ferces' cage and stared out the window.

But he definitely wanted to steer clear of his fellow second years, nothing good came of being near them last year. And he was certain that there were a few grudges carrying over into the new school year. Of course, he realized that much of the troubles were his fault due to his poor interpersonal relationship skills, but still. Even after apologizing to the entire class and the teacher, no one would really talk to him longer than they had to. He didn't think himself to be of the disagreeable sort, but his new scowl seemed to keep people at bay. Perhaps he should pretend to be friendlier? No, that wouldn't do. Making friends through deception, though a very Slytherin thing to do, wouldn't help him in the long run. He wanted real friends that would be there when he needed them and that he'd be there for when needed as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:43 pm
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

αɢє 13 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи тнιяם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty made a noncommittal sound as Leon answered her question saying he had seen their friend being led by a boy towards the train. Green eyes strayed towards it and she could alreadyd feel the tension coil in her belly from being surrounded by so many people and the claustrophobia of being in a small compartment for hours on end. She took a few breaths to calm herself attempting to think optimistically; maybe she could catch a few moments of sleep and actually remedy the tiredness she felt. She came out her thoughts to Leon actually suggesting they go and find Aimee on the train to sit with her and her new male friend adding a comment about how she was supposedly afraid of new people. Well that was sort of true, though she'd gotten a lot better about it since when she first met her. Goodness, had it been nearly three years since they met already? Merlin time moved fast, but then why did it move so slow with her? She swore it seemed like days since she left the house when it was really hours but her body was already feeling the weariness she had been striving to avoid. Gods she hated these moments, they seemed to go on forever. After a slow blink Caty gathered the realization that her friend might want some form of response to his command and rhetorical question soshe merely kept with the response. "Hmm, ya alright." the Slytherin trickled out forcing her legs to start movement when all they wanted was to crumple beneath her. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Following a crowd of students who were all moving in the same direction, Oliver figured they would lead him to the train doors. Most of them had to be older students, so they must’ve known where they were going and what they were doing. As he approached the entrance, the students behind him became a little impatient and began shoving and pushing in an attempt to board the train quicker. Inevitably, Oliver got shoved right into the redhead in front of him. “Oh, God, I’m sorry!” he exclaimed. “I swear it wasn’t my fault. Are you okay?” Assessing the situation, the blond came to the conclusion that she wasn’t hurt as she had not fallen. Oliver then turned back to glare at the kid directly behind him – a boy of about fourteen years old who had been too distracted with his friends to realize he’d even done anything. Deciding to ignore him (since he was several years older and had friends), the eleven year old turned back to the redhead and a blonde girl next to her with whom she has been chatting, and introduced himself. “I’m Oliver, by the way. Are you two first years?” he asked.

Oliver really hoped that the girls in front of him were. That would make them in the same boat as him of not knowing anyone (except each other). Plus, he’d feel stupidly embarrassed if they were older students. Was there a way he was supposed to tell who’s in what year? Or even, who was in what house? A bunch of the older students were wearing uniforms and colours that represented what house they belonged to. Did that mean they could only be friends with people from their own house? The boy began to nervously nibble on his bottom lip as he realized there was a lot he hadn’t thought to ask Kaitlyn or Amanda. Like where was he supposed to go when the train boarded at Hogsmeade? Oliver knew it arrived at the station and then he’d be transported to Hogwarts, but how? By magic? Or maybe they’d fly on a hippogriff! How insanely cool would that be? Or maybe that would be their first flying lesson: fly to Hogwarts using a broomstick. If that was the case, Oliver would be really annoyed by the fact that Katie hadn’t let him bring a broom to school.

Devlyn Maycry
Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder walked along the train, after saying his goodbyes to his mor and Magni since they both had decided to see him off this year. His summer had been uneventful, other than hanging out with Bastian on occasion and writing to the friends he had made over the school year. Now it was back to school, and back to learning. Which, he had to figure out if he could find some of his friends for the ride. Looking into each car, he gave a wave and a nod and passed each compartment before he found himself looking into the one compartment with Ahnna and Monika. He hadn't talked much to Monika, but hey, he was more than willing to start now. "Hey Ahnna, Monika. Mind if I sit here too?" He came in and sat down anyway, knowing it was rude, but he didn't think that someone would kick him out of the compartment for it. Then again, there was that time with Caty and her group of friends and Balder trying to make friends with them. That had ended in disaster, and made Balder wonder if Caty had replaced him and Bastian. The bespectacled boy shoved that thought out of his head and decided that he was busy talking to friends.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I hope they don't mind...
                                              OOC: Heather, Dev said I can ghost Ahnna since she's not going to be online until Friday I think.

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

The Shiny Furret

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:55 am
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Time: 2033-2034
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I understand about this summer," Alice said with a smile. "Besides we have all school year to catch up. And if you help me study, which I really do need in most my classes, I'm sure I'll do great and Emmy can't even complain." Alice grinned at the idea of study dates with Eira, a perfectly acceptable date that her sister wouldn't worry so much about. Thankfully Emilia didn't seem to mind Eira, if anything like her. After all, her friend and now girlfriend did help her grow more confidence. Alice credited the badge she had hidden in her sweater pocket to Eira. If it wasn't for Eira, Alice didn't think she would have ever found her voice. Her voice might waiver but it spoke now.

"Unfortunately we'll not have quite as much time as usual though," Alice said, blushing. She reached in her pocket and said, "They named me prefect! I really thank you for it. If I was the same terrified little girl like I was my first year and when I first made it they would never have in their right mind named me it." She frowned and said, "But that means I won't be able to ride the train with you and I'll have prefect duties and such... but don't worry I'm keeping you as one of my top priorities."

She fumbled with the badge, pinning it to her sweater, before the train called out that it was last call and she said, "Sorry, I really have to go. I'll miss you, Eira, but let's ride the carriages together." Alice let out an uncomfortable laugh and said before she boarded the train, "I... It's not like I think I'm up to doing it without holding your hand anyways. I really, really don't like those carriages, still," Alice admitted with a slight shudder.

Once on the train, departed from her girlfriend, Alice adjusted her hat and nervously entered the prefect's cabin. She wondered who else in her year got it. She was sure it was good people who deserved it. Or she hoped that was the case. Some years she heard the prefects were a bit... not exactly the best of prefects or people. The heads of the houses had their reasons for their choices though and sometimes she felt the responsibility was thrusted on the unsuspecting so that they may grow as students. Maybe that was what was happening to her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Unsorted
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Saio had made her way onto the train hoping everything would go smoothly. She couldn’t start breaking promises now. Seemingly finding the same compartment as Mackenzie, she was hopeful that perhaps she’d make a friend. She couldn’t send her first letter without having at least one. Granted the letter probably would be all about her sorting rather than her friendship making. However it would come up she was sure.

Saio smiled back at the girl as she answered her. ‘That’s a unique name.’ She thought, glad she wasn't the only one to name her pet uniquely. “Nice to meet you Mackenzie. I’m Saio and this kitty here is Naown.” She said brightly. “Mind if we join you?” She asked curiously with a bright smile. Oh she hoped so. Being alone on a train was no fun. At least that’s what the eleven year old thought since she’d never been on one before today.

With: Mackenzie

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie’s smile hadn’t faded one bit since the other girl arrived. She was way too excited at the prospect of making a potential friend the second she boarded the train. In fact, the majority of her nervous butterflies disappeared as she had forgotten just how scared she was earlier at the idea of not knowing anybody. “Hi, Naown,” she said as she leaned closer to get a better look at the cat hidden in the carrier. Still leaning forward, Kenzie looked up towards Saio before answering, “No, no, I'd love it.” The eleven year old shrieked on the inside, excited to have made a friend. Although her friend probably wouldn’t like her very much if she didn’t make free up any space for her to sit, so the eleven year old pushed herself back up and lifted Xylo’s cage off the table to place her in the seat next to her. “Would you like any help?” she asked Saio, looking back at her fellow first year.

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express

Getting on the train Richie was just glad for the silence. Okay, so the train wasn’t exactly quiet but it didn’t have his mother or his sister on it. In fact it never would have his sister on it the whole seven years he was in school. Great for him, he’d admit. Finding a compartment, Richie leaned back in his seat. His owl was safe in storage since he hardly cared about the bloody thing. Though he supposed Cinnamon was better than most owls. Perhaps he’d warm up to her eventually. Putting his feet up onto the seat across from him, Richie planned on enjoying this ride. Starting with snacks, getting a boatload he was well prepared for the adventure ahead.

Status : Looking forward to a long train ride.
                                                  With : No one...

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Esther was so busy looking about the train station that when the whistle of the train was made and the call for boarding happened, she was caught by surprise. Hurrying onto the train she stepped aside from the upperclassmen, trying not to stare at the girls who wore skirts too short, or that one snogging couple. Peaking into compartments she finally spotted a lone figure with red hair about her age with an owl. He wouldn't mind someone joining him, right? And surely more students would fill up the cabin soon so she wasn't alone with some boy but she didn't want to be rude because she was too prudish. The kids at her old school always said her family were a bunch of prudes. Essie had morals but she wasn't prudish. Besides she was eleven, not sixteen, nothing wrong with boys at this age, right?

Putting on a smile, as she stuck her head in, Essie said, "Hi, would you mind if I join you? I mean if you are waiting for someone I understand. I'm a first year... I don't want to assume but are you one too? Most of the upperclassmen seemed to be grouping up more." She stepped inside and held out a hand and said, "I'm Essie by the way. It is short for Esther."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Balancing the handrail of her trolley in one hand, she wrapped the other around Fianna in a quick embrace upon greeting then grinned wickedly. She'd been afraid that she wouldn't find anyone until after the train ride, and she certainly didn't want to figure out how to get up to the castle by herself. They aren't first years, after all. Which meant no more boat rides across the lake. Kind've sad, actually. She wondered why there wasn't a boating club, where kids could just row out on the lake and take a swim. The giant squid seemed rather friendly after all. And what could be worse than a giant squid?

”Were you wandering around long?” She wondered, then pouted just a bit to share in her friend's momentary gloominess. ”Oooo, you got a broom! Wicked!” She wished she could've gotten one. But, as her mum said, “why by one when the school offers free borrowed brooms to their students?” And, it was kind've hard to argue with that logic. So Aria didn't get a broom. Or an owl. ”I don't think I'll be getting a broom anytime soon—not unless I buy it myself. But me mum and da' promised to get me a pygmy puff this summer if I do good on all of my exams at the end of the year.” She was excited about that. It had taken her weeks just to get them to even consider another pet. Living on a small farm had its benefits, like a never ending cycle of chickens, pigs, cows, and stray dogs and cats. But she wanted something all her own—something cute and fluffy and—”Awww, how cute! What's this little bloke's name?” Aria cooed and wiggled her finger in front of the ginger cat coddled in between Fianna's arms. She wanted to reach out and pet her, but she knew better than that. Especially with cats. Better to wait for the owner to say “oh don't worry, they don't bite” then to reach out and lose a finger. She's too young to go by Aria Nine-Fingers! She heard the boarding call for the train too, and jerked her head up to listen. ”You're right,” she nodded hastily, ”let's go.”

”This looks as good as any,” Aria said once they were inside an empty compartment halfway down the length of the train, so at least no matter which way the trolley went, they'd be in the middle of the line. ”So, did you just get him—her—this summer? Or am I really that oblivious?” Laughing, she couldn't quite bring herself to remember if there was an tabby-haired cat in their dormitory. That seems like something she should have remembered.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Knitted Dreams 】 【STATS:: 12yrs, 127lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Graydon Ironshield

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games