Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:08 am
johnny went closer to richter and picked him up byhis shirt mage or not you talk to like that and i ll,give u a .............lecture he said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 am
Richter slapped Johnny's hand off him "I don't like being touched" he said in a sharp tone. "Craven can we go now? This guy is starting to annoy me." stare  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:50 am
johnny looked at his hand and looked at richter he then slapped his face and began to walk toward the cavern and said i need blood he then began looking for animals and ripped appart five rabits and left them dry he then went deeper and saw a light he approached it and he found a round metal ball with a red center what is this he thought as he turned it and began to fix it.my name is guardian bot the ball responded thank you for reviving me he said following johnny outside  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 am
Kairi was in a fight but she had won and she was bleeding terribly. She passed Johnny overhead. She has been flying non-stop also. Her blood fell by Johnny. OH.. Crap... He's going to know it's me and chase after me... Kairi said as she used most of her ower to fly quickly as ossible. Her wings were damaged also.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:15 am
the blood fell on johnny's facea and he caught a glimpse of kairi he teleported in front of her adn told her to plz stop flying that he needed to talk to her  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am
johnny's robot began to scan kairi is she the one you told me you loved the bot said"yes"this is johnny responded her name is kairi and she has another side of her called celestial  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:21 am
Raven didn't know where Johnny was or what he was up to, be she could tell that he was indeed up to something. Her ring was glowing. Just another thing she added as protection. Will that boy ever learn to keep himself out of trouble?...Raven asked herself and tried to let it go for now. She felt Kairi somewhere near Johnny just then and decided not to interferre.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:25 am
johnny approached kairi im sorry he said and looked down then looked straight at her and said i love you kairi  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:21 pm
Kairi looked at him. And took a knife and a cup appeared in her hand. She cut herself with the knife and it fell into the cup. She gave Johnny the cup and left without saying a word.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:27 pm
johnny saw the cup and inside of it was the knife he noticed blood was in the cup and he looked at it and he followed kairi he yelled wait he then used the knife and began to carve kairi's name he began to twich and he tightened his fist as blood fell into the cup he appeared in front of kairi and gave her the cup but the knife had broken  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:35 pm
"What..?" Kairi said as she stopped. "The blood's yours to drink." Kairi said as she disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:38 pm
johnny looked at the blood and began to drink it his eyes grew wide and he wiped the blood on his face.he began to fly i hope she forgives me he said as he flew to the castle were the demons where i hope i get lucky and see demons there he thought to himself  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Kairi was thinking of Johnny. Who is that boy? Kairi thought. It seems as if Kairi forgot Johnny.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:50 pm
johnny began to fly to the castle when he suddlenly crashed in the water  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:52 pm
Kairi saw him crash by the corner of her eye. She went and helped him up. "Who are you?" Kairi asked the boy.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games