Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:46 am
... I think we need band aids.

He called me last night.

He says he wants to talk.

We arranged to meet at this particular coffee place.... the same one where we went on our one and only "study date" early in our friendship, and where he brought me when he confessed his feelings for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:10 am
I am so damn confused its not funny. How the HELL am I supposed to move on from liking this guy if he keeps flirting with me! And how the hell am I supposed to react to all these damn mixed messages. I want to move on but I still really really like me and I think he likes me back... I think.... GODDAMMIT this is SO not fair *pouts and whimpers in corner*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 am
Sanzoskitsune
I am so damn confused its not funny. How the HELL am I supposed to move on from liking this guy if he keeps flirting with me! And how the hell am I supposed to react to all these damn mixed messages. I want to move on but I still really really like me and I think he likes me back... I think.... GODDAMMIT this is SO not fair *pouts and whimpers in corner*

You want if I should I should whack him? Cause, I can do that if. If you want. If you don't, well, I can not whack him too. Either way...

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:34 pm
I feel sick, I've been waking up every hour since ten to six this morning. I can't sleep and I'm tired. I feel like throwing up everywhere, but I can't miss class. At the same time my muscles won't let me get up and I feel like curling up into the fetal position for the rest of the day instead. Pretty much it's the return of the familiar "IWANNADIE" feeling. I'm not ready for university again and it's so hard to force myself to do it.

I just want to smash things and cry and all that jazz. But instead I run off to the bathroom every 45 minutes to void my gut, like clockwork.

Ugh, I can't even explain the way I feel and I think I'm out of lorezapam so I don't know if I can even function today.  

Trish the Stalker

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:37 pm
This is terrible... I was with this guy for two goddamn years....TWO YEARS and he dumped me. Then he was all....ill come back if you'll take me....while i was pregnant....NOW HE WONT TALK TO ME!!! after he says he wants to be with me, baby or no.....he drops me like that....WHY CAN'T ANYONE ACCEPT THAT I HAVE A SON!?!?!?

*cries*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:36 pm
wheeeeeeeeeeeee PSCYCHOTIC BREKA TIME!!!

this is bad omg..... WHY!>  

Trish the Stalker

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:30 pm
*headdesk*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:41 pm
l I'm married but I hated being single. can I just say that? or do you hate me? whatever!  

yenching

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:45 pm
You know my day sucked a**!

Art was rather boring and have me no joy, that was okay at least... What was so pathetic and sad was I left my shoes [my favorite and only runners!!] by the door, where I ussaly leave them. . .
Guess what... one of our animals, I think a cat, peed in them...!!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
This is not the first time such a thing has happened either. My sister in her alcoholic poisoned state peed on my sleeping bag!

My poor shoes, the only ones that I really really liked. I shall mourn there loss.
emo emo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:08 pm
Why doesn't somebody just come by and put me out of my misery?  

Indigo Project

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:19 pm
You wanna know why?
Because no one wants to help another person. They are all to dumb stupid idiotic assholes who can't see when someone is in pain and think it's best to ignore that said person.
You want something in life? The only way is to do it yourself and demand the best treatment and hope they give you what you need.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 am
OKAY

I know this is the angst thread. But i need help.

I had to work the night shift last night. And i found myself wondering about a certain Gaian member. I thought about him alot for some godawful reason. I couldn't figure out. Everything i did, i was thinking "I'm gonna go home and check to see if i have a profile comment or a message....from him" I am so lost and confused. I don't even know his real name. And i KNOW he doesn't wonder about me like that. So whats going on... do i need to take a break from gaia. Distance myself from the computer...what........what............WHAT?!?!  

WhisperingSouls

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 am
I'd say you have a crush or want the attention of that said person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:36 am
i would sa y so....but ill never get it  

WhisperingSouls

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:36 am
It's Gaia. It's practically anonymous. You want to talk to someone, do it. Send a PM. It's not that complicated. It's not like you have to profess undying love or whatever.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games