Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image

Haha, that was good for some giggles!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Hmm, see I wonder what it would be like to be in Mexico right now, to be somewhere warm when it's generally cold here. All I can think about when thinking about Mexico is going swimming in the warm ocean waters.

Tell you what. we'll trade for like 6 months ^_^
User Image
Sounds perfect to me
My question is
can you handle living in the DF? For 6 months, all the smog, the traffic. What else? Im theres these myth we are an unsecure city but its all lies we are pertty secure  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm
Xikrai the Risen
So, Psycha when is one of these pretty girls in your pics gonna actually be your girlfriend?
Pretty soon why? hopefully around these year  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:07 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

@Shram: Sadly we're not allowed to have spikes on our tires, however I think we're allowed to have chains again.... I can't remember.

@Xik: DUDE! I think that's his family! eek
User Image

I am an old ATG member =]

That would explain why your winter tires aren't holding onto the road.
there's to much snow and ice for non spiked tires.
We have both since you need different snow tires dependant on the amount of snow and ice xP, and big trucks are required to have massive chains when there is a lot of snow.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:52 pm
^^Psycha^^
Xikrai the Risen
So, Psycha when is one of these pretty girls in your pics gonna actually be your girlfriend?
Just saying that a lot of pretty girls in your pics to choose from, if you know what I'm sayin' *nudge nudge*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Xikrai the Risen
^^Psycha^^
Xikrai the Risen
Just saying that a lot of pretty girls in your pics to choose from, if you know what I'm sayin' *nudge nudge*
Yeah I know,and they are all single, but the truth Im not interested in having a relationship with someone at the moment  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 pm
^^Psycha^^
Xikrai the Risen
^^Psycha^^
Xikrai the Risen
Yeah I know,and they are all single, but the truth Im not interested in having a relationship with someone at the moment

You are secretly into men!
I knew it! mrgreen heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 am
rofl Now, now, Shram... not ALL of us are gay or bi! rofl  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am
User Image

@Psycha: I'm not quite sure that you mean when you say "the DF". If it's a city, probably not. I hate cities! If I could find a quieter place...

Hey, where's the best place to go for the Festival of the Dead?

@Shram: That it would Shram, but we have assholes over here who don't know that when there's no snow on the roads you need to take the spikes off. So our roads get torn to shreds. But like I said, I'm pretty sure chains are ok again. Although when our roads are pure ice... the chains don't help much unless you're driving like 60km/h but then that's just dangerious... sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:34 am

It says in the newspaper if we can or can't use (on weekly basis)
anyone found to use spiked tires when there's not enough ice or snow gets a rather large fine

@aretoo

You know its true razz

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:52 am
User Image

Ahh ya, our papers here are too lazy to do anything like that. That, and the cops don't like working in the winter here.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

@Psycha: I'm not quite sure that you mean when you say "the DF". If it's a city, probably not. I hate cities! If I could find a quieter place...

Hey, where's the best place to go for the Festival of the Dead?

@Shram: That it would Shram, but we have assholes over here who don't know that when there's no snow on the roads you need to take the spikes off. So our roads get torn to shreds. But like I said, I'm pretty sure chains are ok again. Although when our roads are pure ice... the chains don't help much unless you're driving like 60km/h but then that's just dangerious... sweatdrop
User Image

Well its weird I dont even know what the DF is
There are states and citys in the states of a country, but this is like something else....Is where the goverment of Mexico is
Is a the bggest city in Mexico, and I think also the wortld, is ******** overpopulated, theres lots of smog, contamination, and is the biggest turistic destiny of mexico more than its beaches, I love it is a metropoli we have all kinds of stores, armani, burberry, yves saint laurent, gucci, theres a lot of folkore and people from all over the world theres a big population of jews here from europe and middle east, there are arabs two, whenever a big band comes always comes here, its the capital city of mexico, most of the mexican artis and actors live here, I dont its pretty cool and what else is important a the city is high above sea level you may have difficulties breathing like the first weeks then everything is cool, Its fracking cool like the perfect place to live.  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am

We like the fresh winter air more then the summer air but we prefer being warm to cold
basically for most norwegians it doesn't matter the season long as you can work abit outside xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am
User Image

Sounds cool!

I really need to go traveling just to get all these stereotypes out of my head. Like Mexico's probably NOT just a bunch of small towns like you see in movies. And I'm sure not everyone in England goes pub hopping and curses in a WAY different way. sweatdrop
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:04 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Sounds cool!

I really need to go traveling just to get all these stereotypes out of my head. Like Mexico's probably NOT just a bunch of small towns like you see in movies. And I'm sure not everyone in England goes pub hopping and curses in a WAY different way. sweatdrop
User Image

London's fairly pub filled...
even I spent a fair amount of time in the pubs
Pubs are the places to go for food, a pint of beer, or just to meet mates.
Swearing is different from American swearing... with the exception of ******** xP
Englands stereotype is fairly... correct
Including the cuntish Chavs who deserves a smack up the arse...

What are norwegian stereotypes for you =D?

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games