Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Hey guys, whats up? ^^

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm
Imyourconcussion
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion
If the regulars would please bear in mind that double posting Is against the rules and start using the edit button
lol, oh calm down ketket xP it probably slipped her mind. besides, the newbies don't usually come into this bar thread anyways xD

(edit): i haven't done that at all today pirate
I am very calm, just saying.
Im no even saying that I dont do it at times...
lol, i wasn't insinuating that you never do it xP i'm just reminding ya 3nodding

*manji giggles and pokes angie* if my account gets hacked or perma-banned from gaia, then i'm pretty sure i'm just gonna quit altogether 3nodding i might go back if i miss it enough, but i really don't have any intention of working against the horrible amount of inflation running rampant here on gaia just to get my old items back sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Anju moo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:37 pm
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion
If the regulars would please bear in mind that double posting Is against the rules and start using the edit button
lol, oh calm down ketket xP it probably slipped her mind. besides, the newbies don't usually come into this bar thread anyways xD

lol, i wasn't insinuating that you never do it xP i'm just reminding ya 3nodding

*manji giggles and pokes angie* if my account gets hacked or perma-banned from gaia, then i'm pretty sure i'm just gonna quit altogether 3nodding i might go back if i miss it enough, but i really don't have any intention of working against the horrible amount of inflation running rampant here on gaia just to get my old items back sweatdrop
Ya but if I don't get my Mc's back I'll at least be able to get my fox set 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:39 pm
chianachan

Hey guys, whats up? ^^

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image
hey and nothing much! hehe how are you?  

Anju moo

chazter3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Hellews friends : D  
Anju moo
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion

Ya but if I don't get my Mc's back I'll at least be able to get my fox set 3nodding
i could get the coon tail, but it'd be even harder to get the omfg, angelic bow, collar, long drag, marshmellow snowman and kitty ears that help make me who i am t.t

heya chiana! x3  

Manji-luo

Anju moo

Edit:Well I'm gonna be logging, dinner is done. I'm really sorry for double posting it slipped my mind alittle. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Anju moo
chianachan

Hey guys, whats up? ^^

hey and nothing much! hehe how are you?

*huggles*
I'm well, thank you.. just writing to one of my friends xD she's at camp for a week..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Anju moo
Well I'm gonna be logging dinner is done. I'm really so for double posting it slipped my mind alittle. whee
okay then! x3 ttyl, hun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm
I shaved my arms a couple of days ago... now it's not so pretty...

Oh well it's 3 am and soon I will have to drink another glas with vinager so I should go to sleep  

Imyourconcussion

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Imyourconcussion

Oh well it's 3 am and soon I will have to drink another glas with vinager so I should go to sleep
o.o what does drinking vinegar do for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Imyourconcussion

Shaving arms = really stupid idea xd
And don't drink to much of that stuff...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Imyourconcussion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:47 pm
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion

bost my metabolism so I will stop being obese

@Chiana I know it's a stupid idea xd but I just had to I was soo bored when I was in the bathtub had to do something...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm
Imyourconcussion
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion

oh..i didn't know that vinegar does that....well i don't need to worry about it too much sweatdrop i'm already pretty skinny sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Imyourconcussion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:50 pm
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion
Manji-luo
Imyourconcussion

oh..i didn't know that vinegar does that....well i don't need to worry about it too much sweatdrop i'm already pretty skinny sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
it's apple (cider) vinager. so it's not just to take any old sort...

Oh well it tastes horrible anyhow but I really really have to sleep now
Nite nite all  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games