Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7527 7528 7529 7530 7531 7532 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:10 pm
Woa, look at all of that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:35 pm
Fear my mooy-mooness!!!! *pounces a random person*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:38 pm
xI Set My Friends OnFirex
Angie moo
4 more days 4 more days!! domokun heart

You can block my page, or flood it wit yo spam, but yo boy Travis, looks like Tucan Sam...

Hi Angie!

-Trenton 07!

Aww I missed her crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:46 pm
I nearly had my hands on a copy of Deathly Hallows today (that would've gone to my bf's sister for her b-day [same day as mine], but after I read it wink ), but we didn't have enough cash on us at the time. gonk  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:53 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I nearly had my hands on a copy of Deathly Hallows today (that would've gone to my bf's sister for her b-day [same day as mine], but after I read it wink ), but we didn't have enough cash on us at the time. gonk
awww that sucks! I want to read the new harry potter book too! But I can't not till i'm done with the other two books. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:55 pm
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
awww that sucks! I want to read the new harry potter book too! But I can't not till i'm done with the other two books. :3
lol, I need to do some reading, too. I think I read HBP once, maybe twice, and that would've been right after it came out xp  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:57 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
lol, I need to do some reading, too. I think I read HBP once, maybe twice, and that would've been right after it came out xp
Same, but I can't read the HPBs till after I finish reading this really good novel called "Twilight"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:58 pm
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
Same, but I can't read the HPBs till after I finish reading this really good novel called "Twilight"
Who's it by and what's it about? =3  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:08 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
Angie moo
Sheer_Immortal
Who's it by and what's it about? =3
I don't know who wrote the book. But its about a vampire falling in love with a girl, he can thoughts but can never read hers. They have some kind of connection together its really hard to explain. Its better if you just read the book whee

Well anywho i'm off to go terrorize spice so i'll talk to you laters moo!! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:15 am
Thanatos is here.. ninja  

Thanatos Phoenix

Larghaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:35 am
Finished my first insane puzzle yesterday, and I'm not doing it again. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:00 am
Larghaz
Finished my first insane puzzle yesterday, and I'm not doing it again. xd
Hehe I have done a couple of insane when puzzle was still new and glitchy...

I was not taking advantage..... ninja  

Thanatos Phoenix

Larghaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:21 am
Thanatos Phoenix

I spent hours on 1 puzzle and it only gave me around 490 gold. crying In the same amount of time, I could have done four hard ones for 500+. xd I even got bonus items from the hard ones. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 am
Larghaz
Thanatos Phoenix

I spent hours on 1 puzzle and it only gave me around 490 gold. crying In the same amount of time, I could have done four hard ones for 500+. xd I even got bonus items from the hard ones. 3nodding
HAHA with the glitch you could do a insane puzzle in like 3 minutes^^  

Thanatos Phoenix

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:43 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Larghaz
Thanatos Phoenix

HAHA with the glitch you could do a insane puzzle in like 3 minutes^^

i loved that glitch xD you got like 2k every puzzle  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7527 7528 7529 7530 7531 7532 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games