Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:33 pm
'Cause we're all like this...
User Image
Just because some of us are, the rest are made to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
'Cause we're all like this...
User Image
Just because some of us are, the rest are made to be.

...if only... emo  

124-C

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm
xd Awesome, Tsuji...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm
Thats great....  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm
This woman is really making a fantastic contribution to the American stereotype. This has made world news, you know. I do have to admit though, people like making fun of Americans and when the USA has such a large population, even if the idiots are a supposed minority, that minority still seems so large in number.

People's sentiments might change towards the USA if Obama does a good job though. Maybe. The comedians are funny and very persuasive...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:07 pm
gonk @ McNuggets.
I'm going to kill myself now. ******** life if I have to share it with idiots like that...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

You know what's REALLY sad, that woman had every right to be pissed off. It's just too bad that she handled it like that. rolleyes
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Yes, she had the right to be angry. But one shouldn't call 911 unless there's an emergency. (there was a blurb the other day where a woman in another country called 911 [or their version] because her husband wouldn't rub her feet...) rolleyes  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

0-0Chaos Control0-0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm
aretoo
Yes, she had the right to be angry. But one shouldn't call 911 unless there's an emergency. (there was a blurb the other day where a woman in another country called 911 [or their version] because her husband wouldn't rub her feet...) rolleyes
Wow... Never underestimate the stupidity of people.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

People need to carry dictionaries on them now, me included at times. They need to learn what an emergency is!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:01 pm
Hey! There are idiots in every country. Especially yours! cool

Woah, fifteen posts and no pictures of one of us. D8> What's going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm
Um... I don't show up on film or circuits? wink  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:55 pm
My camera is kind of malfunctioning at the moment. I try to take a photo and it just gives me a screen of black. It can take video still but it's a function I rarely use as it doesn't record sound. I'll probably end up just replacing it. The question is what do I want more at the moment? An ipod or a camera?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 am
[ Terra ]
My camera is kind of malfunctioning at the moment. I try to take a photo and it just gives me a screen of black. It can take video still but it's a function I rarely use as it doesn't record sound. I'll probably end up just replacing it. The question is what do I want more at the moment? An ipod or a camera?

What brand and model is? Sometimes you can just reset the camera and it can fix that problem. Or well, on some cameras you can at least. My friend has a digital camera with a " RESET " option in the menu. It dumps all memory and settings, but it's for times when something corrupts and it's not working right and taking pictures/videos.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 am
User Image

I feel that I'm an ugly person and therefore I don't believe too many pics of me look nice enough to post.
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games