Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567

HOW DO I KEEP 4CHAN SAFE FROM MY KIDS?!?

DON'T YOU MEAN "HOW DO I KEEP MY KIDS SAFE FROM 4CHAN"?

NO. I WILL HAVE LITTLE SATAN SPAWNS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE.

MY KIDS COULD BEAT UP YOUR KIDS.
(If we had any.)

im sure youll have lots of children with some asian girl. SHE'LL LOVE YOU LONG TIME.

I used to think that.

But I decided I like European's better. For the fact that 5-10% of them have red hair. Red hair is way too hard to find among asians. >.> And I have to find someone with red hair.

Besides, I'm too racist. I could stand to ******** someone of just about any nationality, but I want my kids to be white.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

im sure youll have lots of children with some asian girl. SHE'LL LOVE YOU LONG TIME.

I used to think that.

But I decided I like European's better. For the fact that 5-10% of them have red hair. Red hair is way too hard to find among asians. >.> And I have to find someone with red hair.

Besides, I'm too racist. I could stand to ******** someone of just about any nationality, but I want my kids to be white.

wow. thats some damn brutal honesty. you must really love redheads bad though.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 pm
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

I used to think that.

maybe he likes the feisty ones? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:08 pm
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

I used to think that.

There are just alot of ugly whites. Asians look better overall.

But I'd have to say the most attractive girls I've seen have been pale with red hair. Red hair looks weird on guys, though. Guys look better with blond hair.

I'd like my kids to have red hair, though that's impossible as I have no trace of the MC1R gene on chromosome 16. For example, none of my relatives have the gene. In fact, the same gene is related to how your body responds to anesthesia. People with red hair are less affected by anesthetics than other people. On the other hand, I'm sensitive to them to the point that I can't take them at all. Strangely enough, I have a very high pain tolerance, so I don't need them. I've had all teeth fillings done with no assistance. MC1R makes people more sensitive to pain, heat especially. Living in the south, I've gotten used to heat.

So then, why am I attracted to asians and red-heads? I'm willing to go out an a limb and suggest that humans are naturally compelled to keep their gene-pool diverse. Even though the fact that my second cousin is hot as ******** completely murders this theory.

Enough of this. I'm rambling on about genetics that I know nothing about. >.> But I don't really need a reason to like certain physical characteristics, now do I?  

Awiergan Resurrection

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:14 pm
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

I used to think that.

But I'd have to say the most attractive girls I've seen have been pale with red hair. Red hair looks weird on guys, though. Guys look better with blond hair.

I'd like my kids to have red hair, though that's impossible as I have no trace of the MC1R gene on chromosome 16. For example, none of my relatives have the gene. In fact, the same gene is related to how your body responds to anesthesia. People with red hair are less affected by anesthetics than other people. On the other hand, I'm sensitive to them to the point that I can't take them at all. Strangely enough, I have a very high pain tolerance, so I don't need them. I've had all teeth fillings done with no assistance. MC1R makes people more sensitive to pain, heat especially. Living in the south, I've gotten used to heat.

So then, why am I attracted to asians and red-heads? I'm willing to go out an a limb and suggest that humans are naturally compelled to keep their gene-pool diverse. Even though the fact that my second cousin is hot as ******** completely murders this theory.

Enough of this. I'm rambling on about genetics that I know nothing about. >.> But I don't really need a reason to like certain physical characteristics, now do I?

my entire family line has brown hair. its weird....

for some reason i knew that song you posted was gonna be "never gonna give you up".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:15 pm
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

I used to think that.

YES. YES, YOU DO.

xd

My bf could pass for my brother. I've come to the conclusion that he is hot to me because I am a raging narcissistic. xd  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 pm
Manji-luo
jfm567
Xwiergan
jfm567
Xwiergan

(If we had any.)

I used to think that.

maybe he likes the feisty ones? xD

I really hate to answer this, because it's stereotyping. It's like saying "I like black women because they can cook chicken", or "I hate asian women because they never shave down there". But there is actual genetic evidence to suggest that MC1R can cause people to have a bit of an excitable temperament. >.> Even though I have known a few who completely defy that stereotype.

But yes, I do like the "feisty" ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:30 pm
i just accepted 4 days of guild requests. lazy bastards. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiraichi

6,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm
jfm567

I am one of those, thank you.

For your information, Yotsuba& is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:32 pm
jfm567

At least you're not having to deal with permabans and getting your guild deactivated.  

Awiergan Resurrection

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Xwiergan
jfm567

At least you're not having to deal with permabans and getting your guild deactivated.

oh yea.... i forgot about that. i miss the ol' 4chan guild.

@shiraichi: your welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 pm
Lol yea im a lazy ********. I even made a thread about it in the capt's guild. Hehehe. personally I love redheads. I've got the recessive red head gene, but it's not very likely my children will be carrot tops. If i had to choose a race to mate with.. I'd definately go Filipino. mmm so smexy.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 pm
Shiraichi
jfm567

Hello new person.

I offer /gifs/ of yoko to welcome you.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:59 pm
Xwiergan
Shiraichi
jfm567

Hello new person.

User Image

Thank you for the Yohko Gifs.
I would like to offer this super duper cute Mai (Kanon 2006) gif in return.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit: Cute > sexiness, at least in my opinion.  

Shiraichi

6,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 pm
Shiraichi
Xwiergan
Shiraichi
jfm567

Hello new person.

User Image

Thank you for the Yohko Gifs.
I would like to offer this super duper cute Mai (Kanon 2006) gif in return.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: I quit watching kanon after like 6 episodes. >.<

Too girly for me.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games