Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7555 7556 7557 7558 7559 7560 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:09 am
Xwiergan
squee_moon
I have to wait till im 17 >3> no fair well only one more year xd

I didn't get mine till I was 17, anyways.

You have to fill out all this s**t with your school and insurance to get it when you're 16. Being 17 makes it easier.

yeah but i finished school anyway wouldn't make a difference if England changed it to 16, maybe we wouldn't have so many teenage driver deaths because they might actually know how to drive if they learn how to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:10 am
Well.
I can only wonder how the topic switched over here.  

Reborn Fusion

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:29 am
What the hell, it looks like all the good scifi shows will be on BBC this year. >.>

The scifi channel has really gone downhill.

Not that I mind watching British TV, but WTF? Can't America even come up with their own television programming?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:50 am
Xwiergan
What the hell, it looks like all the good scifi shows will be on BBC this year. >.>

The scifi channel has really gone downhill.

Not that I mind watching British TV, but WTF? Can't America even come up with their own television programming?

It's America.
What'dya expect?  

Reborn Fusion

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:52 am
Xwiergan
squee_moon

You have to fill out all this s**t with your school and insurance to get it when you're 16. Being 17 makes it easier.

You did? I didn't. I just had to take driver's ed.(That was fun.) Have a permit, and yeah, I was done. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 am
Teh Dana
Xwiergan
squee_moon

You did? I didn't. I just had to take driver's ed.(That was fun.) Have a permit, and yeah, I was done. D:

State laws.

In Georgia, you have to be 18.

Which is really screwed up, as if you've had your permit for half a year you used to be able to get a restricted license when you're 15 in SC. And so you have all these underaged kids driving across the border, and GA had to respect that.  

Awiergan Resurrection

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:47 am
Xwiergan
Teh Dana
Xwiergan
squee_moon

State laws.

Which is really screwed up, as if you've had your permit for half a year you used to be able to get a restricted license when you're 15 in SC. And so you have all these underaged kids driving across the border, and GA had to respect that.
Unless you got your permit or license before that law went into effect. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 am
Xwiergan
Teh Dana
Xwiergan
squee_moon

State laws.

Are you talking about a school license?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm
KETKET IS HERE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 pm
I lost my paper to reschedule the license test so now I gotta go to the court office, get a new permit anyways, and reschedule xd

I guess this is what I get for not driving more than like... 10 times in a year xd

And hiiii ketake ^^  

churrlo

Reborn Fusion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:41 pm
Bah.
Don't greet me then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 pm
yay the ket ket is here : D
and hello sora ^_^  

chazter3

Reborn Fusion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:51 pm
chazter3
and hello sora ^_^

W.
To.
Teh.
00t.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:53 pm
XxSora2xX
chazter3
and hello sora ^_^

W.
To.
Teh.
00t.
lol
how have you been i havent seen or talked to you in a while

and wootage : D i almost have 60k so i am close to only being 14k away from having every thing back that was taken from me blaugh  

chazter3

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:55 pm
I appear! And I see a chaz.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7555 7556 7557 7558 7559 7560 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games