Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7570 7571 7572 7573 7574 7575 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 am
Awww blue's awesome he sent me a celeb date lol... but i was too quick and had just bought one gooo dingy me lol xD now i need help with what the easter items were and were there any valentine's day items? i'd like to know what to type into marketplace to find em' i saw ace's comic on the chicky i want one!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 am
Rydia-Beck
Awww blue's awesome he sent me a celeb date lol... but i was too quick and had just bought one gooo dingy me lol xD now i need help with what the easter items were and were there any valentine's day items? i'd like to know what to type into marketplace to find em' i saw ace's comic on the chicky i want one!

I think it's a Labu Necklace for Valintines. If you want the Chickies I've got all 3  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 am
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

I think it's a Labu Necklace for Valintines. If you want the Chickies I've got all 3

were those the easter items? different chickies? ya i'm trying to just figure out what items worn or used with my avi i've missed for vday and easter if you could just post them i'm sure they aren't too expensive in marketplace  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 am
[+More]
  • Labu Necklace
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

were those the easter items? different chickies? ya i'm trying to just figure out what items worn or used with my avi i've missed for vday and easter if you could just post them i'm sure they aren't too expensive in marketplace

I can't show the chickies for some reason, but their all the same, just different sizes. >.<  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:45 am
Thank you blue!! yay! those chicky's are too cute and i dig the necklace cool alllright for the moment i'm good i think later this evening when i'm back i'll have to check on my house in town and fix up a car and see if tatoos actually are available. thanks hon. ty all for welcoming me back i'll be back on later guys heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:49 am
Rydia-Beck
Thank you blue!! yay! those chicky's are too cute and i dig the necklace cool alllright for the moment i'm good i think later this evening when i'm back i'll have to check on my house in town and fix up a car and see if tatoos actually are available. thanks hon. ty all for welcoming me back i'll be back on later guys heart

Bye bye. It's good to have you back Becka.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:52 am
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Thank you blue rly. it's honestly good to be back ttfn cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:54 am
Rydia-Beck
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck

Thank you blue rly. it's honestly good to be back ttfn cool

See ya Becka. ^_^  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:44 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Lunch time! Woo!
Strangely I'm actually hungry.. but we have almost no food >.>
Guess I should look through the freezer xD *desperation*

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm hungry too. I won't get food till I go home though. >.<  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 pm

Aww poor Blue.. I wish I could share xD
I can't decide between chocolate with coconut mochi, or peppermint mochi.. or I could just make vanilla mochi or something..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 pm
chianachan

Aww poor Blue.. I wish I could share xD
I can't decide between chocolate with coconut mochi, or peppermint mochi.. or I could just make vanilla mochi or something..

I vote for pepermint.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:58 pm

I shall make it bright green ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:27 pm
Well I´m going to bed now, I hope I get to be here longer tomorrow....

Good night everyone, sleep tight and don´t let the Zombies bite... heart heart  

Thanatos Phoenix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:29 pm
I have returned.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7570 7571 7572 7573 7574 7575 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games