Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7597 7598 7599 7600 7601 7602 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:46 am
Ketake 2.0
Damn me! Why couldn't I've just hung out with the kids when I was in elementary school.... why did I have to stay and talk to the theachers!

I have not have ay of the childhood diseases.... Not a single one

And yes during breaks in school I rather stood talking to the teachers then ran around playing...

Dammit!

OMG the older you get the worse they hurt too. I hope you don't have them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 am
I think Gaia just took a huge s**t on itself, almost all the buttons are appearing as red x's  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
I think Gaia just took a huge s**t on itself, almost all the buttons are appearing as red x's
o.o must not.. make ... mental ... image... AHHHHH too late.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:57 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
o.o must not.. make ... mental ... image... AHHHHH too late.

Yeah, I have an amazing ability there don't I? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:00 am
angel_half82
Ketake 2.0
Damn me! Why couldn't I've just hung out with the kids when I was in elementary school.... why did I have to stay and talk to the theachers!

And yes during breaks in school I rather stood talking to the teachers then ran around playing...

Dammit!

I know! Im so paranoid about everything that looks remotly red and like a spot on my body at the moment...

Im going to die... or get that brian thin and get retarded  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:14 am
Ketake 2.0
angel_half82
Ketake 2.0

Dammit!

I know! Im so paranoid about everything that looks remotly red and like a spot on my body at the moment...

Im going to die... or get that brian thin and get retarded

You'll be fine, you're still young, it's only dangerous to people in their late 30's and on because their immune system has declined. At the age you are you Immune system is fine... more than that it's pretty powerful so you have nothing to worry about... well.... except all the itching.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 am
I had Chicken Pox like 3 times when I was a kid. I don't even think thats suppose to be possible...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
I had Chicken Pox like 3 times when I was a kid. I don't even think thats suppose to be possible...
....you're supossed to get immune after the first time...

@Sakura... yeah the itching... I have no self control so I'll probalby itch as hell and get scars.... My brother has a scar in the middle of his forhead it kinda looks like those things people in india has...  

Ketake 2.0

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:19 am
TheBlueWarrior
That's not possible Chicken Pox is a virus that doesn't mutate. Once you get it your White blood cells adapt and you can not ever get it again. You musta just had a bad rash or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:20 am
Ketake 2.0
TheBlueWarrior

@Sakura... yeah the itching... I have no self control so I'll probalby itch as hell and get scars.... My brother has a scar in the middle of his forhead it kinda looks like those things people in india has...
XD yea i've got a scar on my hand. but it's about the size of a pencap... (i got chickenpox in my middleschool massochism phase... not good)  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
TheBlueWarrior
That's not possible Chicken Pox is a virus that doesn't mutate. Once you get it your White blood cells adapt and you can not ever get it again. You musta just had a bad rash or something.

Eh maybe. It was when I was like 7 so I don't remember too well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
TheBlueWarrior

XD yea i've got a scar on my hand. but it's about the size of a pencap... (i got chickenpox in my middleschool massochism phase... not good)
Bad sakura double posting like that!
I think I will have to get me the softest kind of mittens and ducttape them to my hands so I cant take them of  

Ketake 2.0

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 am
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
TheBlueWarrior

I think I will have to get me the softest kind of mittens and ducttape them to my hands so I cant take them of
I'll blame blue for not replying faster xp

Yea but here's the question... once you tape on One mitten how will you grasp the tape to put on the second?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
TheBlueWarrior

Yea but here's the question... once you tape on One mitten how will you grasp the tape to put on the second?

I blame school for making me take so long. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
TheBlueWarrior

Even though I feel all alone at times Im not...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7597 7598 7599 7600 7601 7602 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games