Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 pm
Thread Closed

I don't use this thread anymore really and no one chats like they used to in here. The YCQ invaders have mostly moved on so it's lonely in here. I don't really like posting in the other areas, too busy and well sorta intimidating. sweatdrop If you want to chat with me, I'll be lurking around.

You'll most likely find me here  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Your leaving the YCQ? crying
I don't know about anyone else, but i know i will be missing you here.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Awww....don't be sad. It'll make me cry. *sniffles* crying

*huggles you*

I just don't really use this quest thread anymore and I like how my one in Release is set up better. You are the only one left that consistently chats with me anymore. Half of us moved on to Release and the others just don't post period anymore anywhere. sad I'm not quitting WN though and I'll still lurk around. I'll always reply if you write to me here or start a convo in your quest thread. I just won't be keeping my quests posted here. I'm annoying myself by updating two of them all the time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 pm
That's how I felt too. I just let the one here die. I like how the one in Release is set up as well. If you haven't already, maybe you should come and join us there in Release, LBP. smile We could use more active members. And, you are a familiar face. 3nodding User Image  

Ethrawl

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm
You know, i am a member of Release already. I just have not been over there long enough to get used to the way its going there. Maybe i will start lurking over there and then try to post as well. it would be nice to talk to more people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 am
Yeah, I completely forgot that you were a member until you posted there. xD

I already posted a reply to your post in the General Chat thread in there too. 3nodding User Image

Ethrawl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am
YAY!! *runs over to chat*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 pm
REVIVED!!!

Well I've been more active on gaia lately only to realize the sad fact that the guild I left here to help a friend create is painfully dead and empty and most of my gaia friends aren't really around anymore. That includes the one that request me to help her with that particular quild that took me away from here. She's just busy with life and being a high schooler. So, I figured for old time's sake I'd come back to my favorite guild and once again invade the YCQ.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items