Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

fiziali

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:06 pm
Seeing Jman jump out of his chair and run outside, Fiziali follows him, more to be sure he's ok than any other reason. Walking out the door, she sees a demon facing Jman, and he is yelling at the demon in a language she does not recognize.
She sees that he has sobered up some, but is still stumbling a bit from his drunkeness. Although he did say he could handle it, she is still concerned for him. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes, she lifts her hands into the air and quietly whispers a chant. A hawk appears in the sky, and descends, landing on a branch above her head. A wolf rounds the corner and comes to sit in front of her.
Speaking telepathically with the animals, she calls them by name, "Valcor, warrior of the sky and Falschion, mighty guardian of the earth, I call upon thee to assist my friend, Jman. Although he is certain he can handle this situation alone, where there are numbers, we are sure to succeed. Where there is one demon, surely there are more hidden in the shadows. I ask thee both to ensure his safety."
The hawk and the wolf silently nod their heads in unison.
Turning to Jman she says, "Valcor and Falschion are here to assist you. Tell them what you would have them do and they will do your bidding. They will fight beside you....to the death if it should come to that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:35 am
*appears in between jman and demon* hold imp, you must be of some use if you can create an illusion, who sent you?*imp replies " me no can tell, but me supposed to kill or in lou of steal all jman's money"* weak imp, you couldnt hurt a fly, or even a drunken jman * with that said, Vehemence dispels the imps illution and renders the imps nails, tails, and teeth blunt and its magic null then goes back and sits by door and sipping wine while watching  

Vehemence God

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:38 pm
*walkes over* being lazy are we vehemence? this demon is visible on the 3rd plain, it would be terible to think it was a mere imp... its more of a djinn... a more powerful form of demon, rare, but powerful...  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:04 pm
The demon ignoreing both of Jaks Characters. laughes as Jman gets into his ready positon, as it laughs a small white falcon flys down and lands on Jman's sholder, with out so much as a startled glance Jman speaks up "Well its about time you showed up old pal. Now we can really get things started." as Jman spoke the sand around him started swirling alittle as he surpressed the urge to ignite and charge the demon the calming urges of Hirasuma his falcon helping him to keep his control and not go into a blind rage. The demon seeing this decides to take advatage of Jmans Short Fuse "HA! Did you think that Other people would help you? Here I am Enough of a 'MANl' To face you one on one and you elist the aid of others." the demons ugly face twists into a snarling grin as he speaks, "COME ON!!! BE THE COWERD YOU WERE WHEN YOU FIRST ESCAPED FROM ME!!!" upon hearing those words Jman burst into a grey flame as does the demon, Jman swings the blue sword as a blue streak flys from the arua almost seeming to leave a trail of water behind, shortly after swinging the first blade Jman swings the red sword and as the two aruas colide a curtin of steam arises showing only a blured grey flame, as Jman charges into it his swords disapearing a battle cry erupting from his lips.  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:07 am
Fiziali watches in confusion as the battle ensues. Jman seems completely unaware of her presence or the presence of her two friends, the hawk and the wolf. He keeps shouting in a language unbeknownst to her so she has no clue as to what he is shouting.
She decides to stand back and wait, keeping her beast friends with her just in case Jman should need them to come to his aid. She could see he handled himself well, even in his state of drunkenness, and doubted he would need her help after all. Sitting down on a small wall at the outside edge of the patio to the tavern, she lay her hand on Falschion's head, patting him gently without even realizing it, as her attention was absorbed on the ensuiing fight. Valcor sat in the tree above her, also watching the fight, lest he was called upon to assist in battle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:50 pm
(Dude quit trying to finish this... your freaking god moding... so STOP!!! until you can learn to play with some semblance of fairness in your posts I'm just going to ignore you.) Shortly after he runs into the steam the cloud fades and you can see that one of the two had triumphed as the steam clears more you can see That Jman is now standing over the Demon that is now lying face down on the ground, Jman's right arm now hangs limply by his side as he stares down at the demon spiting on its seemingly dead body(got too lazy to really type out the whole fight scene but Maybe J will talk about it". upon spitting on the demon Jman speaks up "Well, I guess that I need to send you back to where you came from." Waving his left hand a black portal the circumference of the demons height appears underneath the demon as it drops down into the portal you can hear the tormented screams of thousands, as soon as the demon's body had fallen through Jman closed the portal into hell and with a sigh began walking back to the bar his arm dangling useless at his side swinging with the slight swagger of his still slight inebriation.  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 pm
Following Jman into the bar, concern in her eyes, she says, "Here, let me look at that. You're hurt!" and she gently takes his arm into her hands. She finds the arm has been broken. "Take off your jacket and if need be, your shirt as well. Let me take care of this for you, please. It's the least I can do."
She sits back in her chair and waits for his response. She hoped he would comply with her request so that she could mend his broken arm. She knew he would have to trust her. If he did not trust her, then she would not be able to help him.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:28 am
Jman05
(Dude quit trying to finish this... your freaking god moding... so STOP!!! until you can learn to play with some semblance of fairness in your posts I'm just going to ignore you.) Shortly after he runs into the steam the cloud fades and you can see that one of the two had triumphed as the steam clears more you can see That Jman is now standing over the Demon that is now lying face down on the ground, Jman's right arm now hangs limply by his side as he stares down at the demon spiting on its seemingly dead body(got too lazy to really type out the whole fight scene but Maybe J will talk about it". upon spitting on the demon Jman speaks up "Well, I guess that I need to send you back to where you came from." Waving his left hand a black portal the circumference of the demons height appears underneath the demon as it drops down into the portal you can hear the tormented screams of thousands, as soon as the demon's body had fallen through Jman closed the portal into hell and with a sigh began walking back to the bar his arm dangling useless at his side swinging with the slight swagger of his still slight inebriation.
IM NOT GODMODING!!! i just used a simple detonation (simple demon magic) and a transmutation spell and turned jak the wind god into a demon slaying sword...  

Vehemence God

dog ghoast generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

dog ghoast

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:16 am
what is going on here question confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:01 am
Waves to dog ghoast. (couple of regulars having a little tiff, hehe. Hey Jman, how about you explain what god-moding is being that this is a newbie bar and we are here to learn. I see that statement a lot but only have an inkling of what it means. Thanks)  

fiziali

Shade264

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:20 am
Wow, this place is a lot busier than I remember. Probably because I havn't been here in a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Vehemence God
Jman05
IM NOT GODMODING!!! i just used a simple detonation (simple demon magic) and a transmutation spell and turned jak the wind god into a demon slaying sword...
((use ooc marks please and you also killed one of my characters with out my permission that is called god modding.)) Jman looks down at his arm as it dangles limply by his side, glancing back at Fitzali "It's not broken, I should be able to use it again in a couple of hours." he continues to walk back to the bar heading straight for the table that he was sitting at. As he waits for fitzali to return to the table Hirasuma flies over and lands on Jman's shoulder seeming to examine Jman's arm, and in a cool calming voice in Jman's head speaks " Hmmm this time you sure did get a lot of dark energy, if you didn’t lose your temper at his taunting you wouldn't take that kind of hit." Jman speaking out loud to hirasuma "I know, I know. I really need to stop letting them work me over like that, but I just can't help it when they start comparing me to them."  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am
Looking at Jman with confusion, she follows him back to their table. "Not broken? How can it not be broken?...when I touched it, it seemed to be broken in at least two places!", she exclaimed.
Sitting abruptly, she looked at Jman expectantly, waiting for his reply, thinking to herself, "He does not trust me. But why should he? We've only just met, but if he doesn't let me heal his arm, he may never have use of it again. Then again, he seemed pretty sincere about it when he said he would have use of it again in a few hours. I suppose I'll just have to see."

(Thanks for the explanation) smile

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:42 pm
Jman05
Vehemence God
Jman05
((use ooc marks please and you also killed one of my characters with out my permission that is called god modding.)) Jman looks down at his arm as it dangles limply by his side, glancing back at Fitzali "It's not broken, I should be able to use it again in a couple of hours." he continues to walk back to the bar heading straight for the table that he was sitting at. As he waits for fitzali to return to the table Hirasuma flies over and lands on Jman's shoulder seeming to examine Jman's arm, and in a cool calming voice in Jman's head speaks " Hmmm this time you sure did get a lot of dark energy, if you didn’t lose your temper at his taunting you wouldn't take that kind of hit." Jman speaking out loud to hirasuma "I know, I know. I really need to stop letting them work me over like that, but I just can't help it when they start comparing me to them."

i didnt kill, i only said he had a sword sticking out of him...  

Vehemence God

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games