Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm
((meh, he'll probably beat him up or something. Same old same old >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm
[I'll be in the woods then,sounds like more fun.]

Zizi happened to be exploring the forest,for no reason other then enjoying the silence.Well,that is,untill he heard a noise coming from not to far away.He began walking towards it,giving a slight call."Hey,who's there?"He begins listening for the slightest movement.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm
|| biggrin MARIA WANTS TO SAY HI!! (<- is weird.) ||

Maria heard a noise behind her, hesitantly, she moved her head to look behind her, seeing it was a stranger she put a finger to her mouth to signal silence, Shhh! Don't get me caught! She thought to him, trying to stay behind the tree as best as possible.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 pm
Zizi,not understanding,or just being a jerk,sighs and bluntly speaks,not caring who hears."What are you kids doing here?"  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm
[I killed it....~Sniffle~]  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm
|| xD no you didn't, my computer, like spazzed out for a while, then just kinda o.o shut off.... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:55 pm
Maria nearly spazzed out making motions with her hands, SHHHHHH! Please! Don't drag the attention of the scary man! She thought towards him.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Zizi sighs,understanding.But he still speaks."I've been looking everywhere for you,this isnt hide and seek,now come along before I leave you.Making your art teacher wait,after I brought you to the woods for a lesson."He tilts his head back and stares.He decided to give them a get out of jail free card.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Maria peeked out from behind the tree, "Y-yeah, we kinda got lost on our way to the wanted destination..." She said to the scary man, looking him straight in the eye, which was a habit of hers when she got scared.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm
She froze when she heard calling from where she had been befor picking up her pace she went all the way to the small lake and around it to the other side looking back again she thought she saw a shadow move so a bit later she climbed into a near by tree and waited not moving at all so she would be camoflaged and harder to see  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm
(I'm going to time skip to night and then wait for this forest thing to end.)

Bou retired to his dorm room, were he picked up on his studys. "Class was good to." After about a few hours Bou went to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm
((Yeah, should be over soon...just so you know, we're plannin' on going on a treasure hunt, so you might want to see if you can get in on it (It's probably going to be a long treasure hunt

Oh, and guys in the forest: See if you can settle this in a few more posts, we really need to get going))

Jordan listened to Mr. Vallely (hope I spelled that right) teach before they began to experiment. When class was over she headed outside and started walking towards the battle dome, her 'class' started only 10 minutes after chemistry ended, and they had spent 5 minutes over time cleaning up. Seeing Avery, she ran up to her.

Avery stretched. it was good to have that test over. She felt pretty good about it; hopefully she would get enough to pass. Seeing Jordan making a beeline for her she turned. "What's up?" she asked.

"Hey Avery," Jordan said, pulling out the old map she had found. "Would you happen to have any idea what this is a map of?"

Avery squinted at the map. Using her sensory-improved vision she was easily able to make out the faded markings. "Looks like Graymoore. Why do you ask?"

"Graymoore, huh?" Jordan said, seeing nothing more than a few faint lines on the old paper. "Well, we; Maria and I, were gonna go investigate after school. We think it might be a treasure map."

Avery grinned. "Any chance I could come along?" she asked.

Jordan fidgeted. "Sure, I guess. Meet us at Graymoore later, after school." she replied, getting ready to leave and head to class. "Oh, and try and pack food if you can!" she called, already on her way to the Battle dome.

Avery walked away thinking about the map, then her mind switched to Ali. I wonder what she's up to?... Shrugging, she headed off to her next class.

((OMG talk about a MONSTER post))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:26 pm
((I'm waiting for Alex to kick Shige's a**.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:27 pm
((well, you seem to be quite...accepting of that fact >.>))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 pm
((Not much Shige can do. All he has is Sensory. Alex has Manipulation and darkness and a crew of lackeys on his side. In the end Shige's gonna get eaten. Alive. for breakfast. Without milk.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games