Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shalur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:01 am

Heya everyone! This was kind of a suprise to me. I signed on today and *bam*, guild invitation. But its nice to be here. My name is Jeff, and I'm currently enrolled in college going for a doctorate of Pharmacology. Just so you know off the bat, one of my pet peeves is people who think Pharmacology is the same thing as Pharmacy, ;D. I'm 19 years old, birthday in September. For likes and what not, I enjoy gaming, anime/manga, tennis, food, and sleep, *-*; Dislikes? Theres not too much I'll admit to disliking, I guess you'll find out when it comes around, eh? Anyway, hello to everyone, ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:18 am

My name Is Joua. I'm married and have a baby boy, who's 10 months. I like all types of music, and yeah, all these other stuff. I make layouts and have my own webby for layouts. I umm...what else....whatever else ask.

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:53 am

I'm zim, and no it has nothing to do with the cartoon. I'm 24, I work as a requirements analyst and I spend the majority of my time on Gaia, making various craft projects, taking pictures or obsessing over Ninja Turtles. Three weeks ago I got Leonardo tattoed on my left shoulder... seriously, I obsess. *L*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:58 am

Okay, well I'm Risika-chan, but people can call me Risi or Reeses or anything they feel like, calling me but only if it isn't an insulting name. My real name is Meghan, which I don't prefer being called online. I really only like my really close friends calling me it. Um, if you want to find my interests, they're on my profile...and yeah. ^^;
More about me is that I'm 16 years-old, I live in Washington state, but I don't give out my city. It's dangerous. ._.;
I don't have a job yet, but I wish I do, but usually I just go to Alaska and work up there during the summer to get a bit of cash. You can really find good work up there. e.e;
So...okay, that's it I think I shoul say to introduce myself.

Risika-chan

Ruthless Lunatic

True.Mendacity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:03 pm

-[My name is Amy. My nicknames are Yammy, Yammy-Tan, Yam, Yamz, Jammy, Jamz, Jam, Amz, and tons of other but I won't bother listing them... Um, I'm twelve, almost thirteen. My favorite singers are probably Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Fall Out Boys, Kelly Clarkson, and S.H.E. <.< I like manga, anime, reading, writing, roleplaying, chatting, drawing, and some other stuff. Eh... My favorite mangas are probably Tsubasa, Furuba (Fruits Basket), InuYasha, and Rurouni Kenshin. Yeah, I think that's it. I like anything by CLAMP, really. <.< I just need to read them all. Lol. My favorite subject is Language Arts/English. My highest grade is in science. Um, my best subject is math. I like to play the piano. I'm the school pianist for the eighth grade orchestra. I'm in seventh grade... Yeah, okay... Oh! And I like AMV's!! biggrin ]-
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:40 pm

Hi, I'm Emily although I'm called ZeroStar or Emiri Chicku. I love music, ranging from a ton of different genres (expect rap and overdosed sugar pop). I adore Japan and I hope to go there to study street style and stare at all the cute asian men (for some reason I find asian men to be gorgeous) and I love russian/english accents. I like writing poetry and stories and clothes, in fact I'm going to college for fashion design (yay!). Tool is my fave band of all time, but I love Dir En Grey too! I also spend my time devising plans to escape zombies...

And I'm a moonie!

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MuchLoved22391

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm MuchLoved...I just got invited to join the guild and I think it looks like it will be very cool. I love anything having to do with Japan, and am currently reading Tales of the Otori. I hope to live in Japan someday.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm 19, pretty new to Gaia. Any pointers are appreciated.

idealsunshine

Classy Cankles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:57 pm

Hey, I'm H0munculus. *points to username* I'm pretty bad with introductions, so I'll make this as short as I can. sweatdrop Okay, I'm 16, love archery, snowboarding, music, food, anime/manga and lots of other stuff, but those are just a few basics. >_< Well, thanks for the invite. I'm gonna go check this place out now. wink
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:00 pm

I'm Chay. I'm 24 yrs old and I work at a high school. I sponser an anime club at my job. I love anime, I cosplay and I have become a gaia addict. I also love to dance.

chay_ldychaos

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anti Raven

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:34 pm

I am known as Twilight, although I will not mind being called Twi. I have many interests, mostly centered around fantasy. You may find that I have...different personalities according to my mood. I tend to lurk in most of the guilds I'm in. Please do not assume inactivity due to a lack of posts. Every once in awhile, I like to do an odd piece of artwork or random avatar art. I love photography...even though nowadays I have little to no time at all to indulge in such a hobby. I am currently learning Java, and am quite interested in computers. I used to program HTML, and have already figured out a lot about CSS even though I have never seen it before. I can usually teach myself more about an object by interacting with it than reading some user's manual. I have built a computer before, but don't ask me about any of the parts. My memory isn't that reliable.

I thank you for the invite.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:41 pm

Hi. My name's Chekwa you can call me Chekwa if you like. And that's about it. 3nodding

Chekwa

cloudyrei

Interesting Pal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:15 pm

Misao606
soraxcloud

Guess what my name means and I'll give you a cookie. xD
your name is a yaoi coupling between sora & cloud fro mKH, isn't it?
I right?

You are correct! xD
*hands you a cookie*

Most times people have no idea what my name means. ninja
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi i'm Morkul, from the Great British Isles. I like the best of music only, such as Trivium and Bullet for my Valentine. Um what else? I like to play rugby and i like to write.That's about it i think.

Morkul

.Karix.XIII.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:58 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games