Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm
"Don't look at me. You're a hell of alot more forgiving than I am." Mala commented with a wave of her hand, clearly thinking of what horrible retribution she could bring upon the two simply for the hell of it.

Ariae stood there silently, looking away and not saying a single thing lest she ruin Jaquel's chances of returning to normal.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm
Van rubbed his chin in thought before leaning into Jaquel's face where he held up one of his eyelids. "Well, the demon eyes are gone. I guess I can buy it." he said. "But this may hurt like hell; it depends on how much I want to see you suffer." he said grabbing the man's shoulders, turning him around, and walking him away from the house for more room. "Now just close your eyes, hold still, and man up. This should only take a second...." he said cracking his knuckles before holding up a hand which glowed brightly with the pure white light he always gave off when using his powers. And then he cracked Jaquel across the face sending him flying fifty feet away. "Ah, that felt better!" he said cheerfully as he shook his hand out while poor Jaquel bounced and skidded across the ground.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Ariae guasped at this, running over without a seccond thought to help Jaquel and make sure that he wasn't as badly hurt as she'd think he would be after that. In all honesty, she tried to keep up a b***h sort of look - but it faded temporarilly for one of pure worry. When she did get to Jaquel, she knelt beside him and did a quick inspection for injuries.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Turning back to Mala and a very dumbfounded Riley, Van kept up his cheerful smile as he put his hands on his hips. "The Healing Punch: cures the curse and makes for great stress relief!"

"Ugh....I....I deserved that...." Jaquel groaned as he put a hand to his cheek as he started to revert back to his old angelic self.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm
The woman wrapped her arms around Jaquel tightly, trying her best to keep a neutral expression as the change took place. "I'll heal you up later if you'd like." she offered.

Mala gave a quick applause, grinning broadly. Of course, she still didn't like Jaquel or Ariae - so she began to head back inside. "I'm heading in, since I'd rather avoid any more involvement with this little issue."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 pm
Jaquel smiled softly as he put an arm around her, his expression saddening a bit when he remembered that Ariae was now wingless. "Do you want to see if he'd try to return your wings while we're here?" he asked, removing his hand slightly from her back.

"Amen to that." Van said as he followed Mala back inside.

"I dunno, isn't 'healing punch' an oxymoron?" Riley commented as he headed in as well.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm
Ariae shook her head slightly. "No. I've survived this long without them. I don't need them." After a few moments of just sitting there in the embrace she said, "We should probably head back soon. There's much we'll need to prepare for."

Milly had seen her father acting strangely earlier, back when he was still dismissing the mistresses. If only out of worry, she had followed behind in a stealthy manner - only to see all of this drama occur. She didn't leave her hiding spot after watching her father revert to his old self, the self she never knew, with a look of utter shock and slight fear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm
"Ugh, don't remind me...." Jaquel said squeezing his eyes shut in that 'I knew I forgot something' manner. "I can't wait 'til Milly gets home...." he said with dread, wondering how both females were going to take this. At least Ariae already knew about Milly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm
Ariae huffed out a sigh. That wasn't what she meant at all, but there was no point in mentioning it. "Well, the sooner we get there the sooner you can get it over with and the sooner I can get to planning certain things of importance."

Milly bolted off, wanting to hide herself away from Jaquel for as long as she could before she would head back home. The idea of Ariae and Jaquel being together frightened her horribly, especially since her life was already in the b***h's hands as it was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm
"Do I get to know what these 'certain things of importance' are?" Jaquel asked as he eventually got to his feet, holding out a hand to help up Ariae. "I also hope you'll break off the contract you still have Milly under."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm
"You should already know one. I didn't want the rings for nothing." Ariae replied calmly, continuing on without giving him a chance to reply - if only so that her pride could be spared. "Your mansion is large. We'll need to be hiring new servants, none of which you can sleep with and none of which coming from your old harem, and I'll at least have to find some other way to assure she won't turn on me in vengeance for what's happened already before I can break off the contract."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Jaquel's expression melted into a warm, relieved smile. She was planning another marriage ceremony and she was just as paranoid as ever. That was a little more like the woman he married. "I may not have planned on it, but she is technically my daughter...I know she wouldn't hurt a fly and I know she was always scared of the punishments I gave her, though I can't say I'd do anything like that now...." he said before walking around to wrap his arms around her. "Thank you again for the second chance."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 pm
Ariae didn't allow herself to smile about this, which made it all the harder for her to hide the blush lighting up her cheeks once more. "I-I wouldn't be so thankful! You know that the first time I suspect you've been with another woman, I'm killing her and neutering you...got it?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm
"I know." Jaquel said calmly, deciding she wasn't about to let him get kissy just yet. He wanted to have his wife back, but it seemed he'd have to wait for quite some time first. "At least we've got the whole place to ourselves now...." he said with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he held the door open for Ariae once they arrived back home.

((I just realized how close we came to another Jaquel-tries-to-convince-daughter-it's-him scene. Last time it was demon Jaquel convincing angel daughter, and here it would've been angel Jaquel convincing (half)demon daughter. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm
{You know, that's quite true. XD Lolol}

Ariae headed in, waiting inside for Jaquel to follow her. "That is true. It should make everything all the easier. At least, for the moment."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games