Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9ยพ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at Platform 9 3/4 with the twins, Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Pffffft, oh, this is priceless... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Coin-operated boy; เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy smiled widely when Jer joined the group, throwing an arm around his waist and bumping her hip against his. "Yes, the world is coming to an end as we know it, and the professors have all lost their collective minds," she declared dramatically, shaking her head. "We're prefects, I somehow managed to not kill my brother over the Summer in spite of his utter uselessness, and Toby snogged Ronna in an alleyway." As she closed the statement, her eyes turned bright purple, a streak of the same appearing in her hair. It was fairly obvious the entire rant had been a set up just so she could say those words out loud. The Ravenclaw smirked at him, nose wrinkling. Then, she turned to Jess. "Ooooh, the bathroom, I didn't even think of that! It's supposed to be bloody brilliant, you know. I say we wait 'til we get to the school and corner Ronna in there, make her spill all the details that I'm sure Toby's leaving out in an effort to save what scraps of dignity he has left," she declared with a mean sort of chuckle. Perhaps she was being cruel, but hell, it wasn't every day something this entertaining just fell into her lap. And besides, that barb to Jess about how she'd never been kissed was a low blow, and he shouldn't have said it. Actually, on that note, she turned a cold gaze to the Gryffindor, eyes narrowed. "And do you know what? Your first kiss was in a dirty alley with some girl who doesn't even like you. It's hardly a bad thing that you sister has higher standards," she said to him, nose turning up in the air. That's it, Gypsy was going to find some cute something for Jess to at least go on a decent date with. After all, she couldn't have all the fun... not that Daniel had been much fun, in retrospect. He'd tried, she knew, but he just wasn't. The Ravenclaw regretted deeply that she and Michael were having to do long distance, if only because the look on his face when confronted with magic was priceless, and she was going to miss it... but, it is what it is. And, she had more important things to worry about. Namely, getting Toby back for being so rude to his sister, and hooking Jess up with someone cute enough to be worthy of being her first kiss.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton stared at the pavement in front of him as he followed behind Rosabella. His eyes strayed from side to side as the girlโ€™s feet lifted with every step until he heard his name being called. Immediately, the twelve year old stopped walking and looked up to see Kalin rushing over to the two. โ€œHey, a compartment?โ€ Dalton glanced over at Rosabella to see if she had a problem with Kalin and Thane joining them for the train ride, but when she didnโ€™t give any signs of resentment, the Ravenclaw looked back towards Kalin and nodded. โ€œWe donโ€™t mind,โ€ he said with a smile. In fact, he was rather ecstatic to be joined by some friends. It sure beat sitting alone or with strangers.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella had been leading the way towards the train when she heard a shout from behind them. The girl stopped in her tracks and turned to face the direction from which the sound came from. Upon being asked her name, Rosabella nodded in response with a soft smile. Although Kalin was in the same house as her, she was rather surprised he actually knew her name. After all, she didnโ€™t speak to many people. Rosabella nodded to answer her housemateโ€™s next question as well as to agree with Dalton's comment.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image

โ˜ชTwelve Years Old โ˜ช10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core โ˜ชGrecian Half-Blood

ใ€ŽKalin's grin widened as both Dalton and Rosabella (score he got her name right!) agreed to let them both sit with them. He elbowed Thane in the side and got a glare for it but made a silent notion towards them both and say his eyes roll in his head and a mumble of thanks be given. He gave a sigh an a slight apologetic smile towards them hoping they wouldn't take it personally. His friend didn't mean to be this way, well actually he did, but it was mostly a defense mechanism! He was actually really nice deep, deep, deep deep. deep down inside. He sort of reminded him of Han Solo in a way, from his Star Wars movies, how he only seemed to look out for himself but ended up doing the right thing in the end anyway. One day he'd do the right thing and when that day came he'd bake him his favorite cake with "I Told You So" printed in icing on top. Just thinking about it brought an odd grin to his face which caused Thane to do a double take and felt a cold shiver down his spine. He didn't know that smile and he didn't like it. Ignoring his paranoid friend, Kalin sidled up besides the two and attempted to make small talk. "Soo, did you two have a nice summer?"ใ€
kiska166

And you only live forever in the lights you make
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

เฎ’ Mudblood เฎ’ Orphan เฎ’ Dating Luke Nalson เฎ’

Lowly with my head ะฒฯƒฯ‰ฮตโˆ‚, there are rats ฮตvฮตัาฏฯ‰ะฝฮตัฮต.
                                                      Feed me ะฒัฮตฮฑโˆ‚ and ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ฮตั, I wonโ€™t โˆ‚ฮนฮต in there.

Steffi yawned as she strolled around the platform. She'd already claimed a compartment for her, Luke, and Tobi, (which meant probably Bradley too...). Unfortunately, those two seemed to be attached at the hip to a sickening point. She understood dating. Hell she was dating Luke, and she enjoyed it quite a bit, but the way those two mooned over each other was disgusting. She sighed and shook her head, and just like that she spotted Luke. She supposed the head moving had allowed her lone eye to spot him. She slid through the crowd, stepping on first year's toes and knocking a small gaggle of second years over in the process. After that the rest of the crowd appeared to part before her.

Once the one eyed teen reached Luke she smiled brightly and draped her arms around his neck.
                                                      "Hey there stupid face." She greeted him affectionately. She quickly looked around for either of his parents before planting a quick kiss on his lips and releasing him from her grasp. "I've already got a compartment on the train, and Rouge's in their 'protecting' it so I'm sure no one's gonna bother it." Steffi muttered, indicating her newly bought pet, a bobcat kitten that was highly selective on who it liked.

Save me sะผฮนโ„“ฮนฮทg ื ฮตsฯ…s, get off that cัฯƒss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scัฮตฮฑะผฮนฮทg masses. I donโ€™t care if Iโ€™m โ„“ฯƒsั‚

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at Platform 9 3/4 with his brothers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Who would've thought I'd ever be happy to go back to school? โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Got a curse we cannot lift; โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDorian shrugged lightly. He didn't really know much about healing, after all, but the doctors had said multiple times not to scratch when it itched (which he realized he was totally doing right now, and stopped), so it must be normal, right? "I dunno, I guess? And yeah, I mean, there weren't any sightings again after that, and the whole neighborhood was on the lookout. If it was still around, someone would've seen it," he said with a light shake of his head. Their parents had driven them all completely insane, on top of what they'd all done to each other. Honestly, Dorian wasn't sure why the whole thing hadn't freaked him out more. Mum and Dad thought he was just repressing everything, but he wasn't. He remembered the whole thing, and yeah, it'd been scary at the time, but... he'd survived, he'd lived. All he had to even remember it by was an ugly scar on his arm. He offered his older brother a light grin. "And yeah, I know I can talk to you guys. Even if I'm super annoying," he said lightly. He knew he was the most annoying of his brothers. Tyson was a close second, of course, but he knew he had first place there. Oh, well. Coffee didn't think he was annoying, at least.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE โž  โ–ˆ MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ‰บSฬทEฬทWฬทIฬทNฬทGฬท ฬทTฬทHฬทEฬท ฬทPฬทIฬทEฬทCฬทEฬทSฬท ฬทBฬทAฬทCฬทKฬท ฬทOฬทNฬท โ€ข.โ€ขโ€ข}
                                  โ โ–ˆโ–Œโ–ˆโ–Œโ–ˆWALKING GETS TO BORING โœ–โœ– WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

โ™š โ–ˆWon't confess all my sins!
                                                                            โ™š โ–ˆYou can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            โ™š โ–ˆBut you can't always win!

IWONTCRY โ I'MTOYOUNGTODIE โ IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ฯ‚เธ„เธขเธฃั” เน€'เน“ เธ„ ๏ปฎาฑืงเธฃาฑ, โœ‚ เธ„ะณั” าฑเนเธข ฯ‚เนเน“เน€เธ ๏ปฎ เธฌเน€าญั’ เน“ั”?โœณ

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxcฬทoฬทmฬทeฬท ฬทaฬทlฬทoฬทnฬทgฬท ฬทfฬทoฬทrฬท ฬทtฬทhฬทeฬท ฬทrฬทiฬทdฬทeฬท.

Cash shook his head at Benjamin's question, chuckling. "Actually Marius is couple years older than me. He goes to Durmstrang though. We were both adopted. He's never spoken as far as we, i mean the family... my family, can tell. He understands Norwegian we think.... or Russian not sure which." He shrugged for felt like the thousandth time. Explaining Marius always took a toll on his mental capacity. The boy was an utter mess. He was silent and he barely ever wrote notes and at that they were in a foreign language and when he signed it was in broken english at best.

He glanced down at the paper and read the note before shaking his head again. "This will be my second year. I'm a Ravenclaw. My best friend Bonna is a Gryffindor. Where do you two think you'll be put?" He licked his lips and then a sudden question hit him. "Also Timothy, do you know how to sign or is it just paper writing stuff?" Of course most people didn't understand sign language so it was fair to guess that he'd used the paper on that basis, but Cash was curious because he found the language of hands to be quite interesting and had taught himself it in hopes of communicating with Marius, so he knew it fairly well.

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted Origins โ–บTaken by Bradleyโ™ฅ โ–บโ™ช Musical Magicianโ™ซ โ–บIllegitimate Nott โ™š โ–บLionel

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Tobi apparated, (that's right he did!), onto platform nearly scaring the piss out of this young kid making him laugh. Oh he'd miss hassling the younglings and to a degree he'd miss Hogwarts, but not too much as to return or ever set foot back in that castle ever! But in order for that to happen he had to go for just one last year and pass his NEWT's and then...the world would be at his feet. Wasn't that a scary notion? For the world that is. He straitened his leather jacket and went in search of his two friends as well as keeping an eye out for Bradley who he hadn't actually seen since their mini vacation at the manor. He finally spotted the two off to the sides looking like a couple of B-list TV vampires but grinned happily as he sped up to meet with them. "'Lo gentle arsehat, lady cyclops. Are we ready ta embark on our gran' adventure? Mainly, o'course, are ya ready ta make sure this school will never forget us?" his grin turned wolfish as he rubbed his hands together with glee. He had been thinking of ideas for the past few weeks a number of pranks and general chaos he and the others could do as their parting gift once they graduated. What sort of person would he be if he didn't leave a legacy for the next generation?! A score card if you will. Lionel made his presence known from around his neck as he mrow'd at a passerby who got to close making his owner snicker. He was still sore that he hadn't warned him about the apparition but he'd loosen up.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

โ•ฌ Head Girl โ•ฌ Seventh Year โ•ฌ Screwed to Hell โ•ฌ

โ•ฌ t h r e e โ•ฌ m a y โ•ฌ k e e p โ•ฌ a โ•ฌ s e c r e t โ•ฌ i f โ•ฌ t w o โ•ฌ o f โ•ฌ t h e m โ•ฌ a r e โ•ฌ d e a d โ•ฌ

ฮฆฮฆฮฆฮฆฮฆะผฮฑry hฮฑd ฮฑ lฤฑttlฮต lฮฑะผb, hฤฑs ฮตyฮตs ฮฑs blฮฑck ฮฑs coฮฑls...

Rui apparated onto the station floor, her trunk in one hand, and her owl perched dangerously on her shoulder. Claws were digging into her shoulder, and yet she didn't seem to feel pain from it at all. Her owl was quite cute for the girl who owned it, but she supposed it worked even better for her 'guise. She curled a piece of hair around her finger slowly. She had made Head Girl this year, which made her smile. It gave her much more power which was exactly what she craved... right?

'Of course it is Roo. What else would you want?' Rui nodded her head slowly. Ryn knew what was right. Ryn had her best interests in mind. Ryn was love. Ryn was life. Ryn was the only one she could trust. 'Thats right Roo. That's right.'

'Don't you see it Rui dear.'

'Look closer my sweet...'

'Don't listen to them Roo. I'm the one that knows you best. I'm the one that loves you. The only one'

'Where is Rei Ryn.....' She tugged on her hair sharply, trying to shove the thoughts away. She needed control. She needed to be able to hold herself together. This was the only thing she had left. Her mind.

...If wฮต plฮฑy vฮตry quฤฑฮตt, ะผy lฮฑะผb, ะผฮฑry nฮตvฮตr hฮฑs to knowฮฆฮฆฮฆฮฆฮฆ

โ•ฌ b u t โ•ฌ t h eโ•ฌ b e s t โ•ฌ w a y โ•ฌ t o โ•ฌ k e e p โ•ฌ a โ•ฌ s e c r e t โ•ฌ i s โ•ฌ t o โ•ฌ n e v e r โ•ฌ t e l l โ•ฌ i n s t e a d โ•ฌ

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
                                            Do you really wanna be like them?
                                            Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                            Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                            Cause I don't ever wanna
                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                            โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ษนษวสŽ ษฅส‡uวสŒวS |แ›—| ษนวสžษษฏวlqnoษนโŠฅ puษ ษนวส‡sสžuษษนิ€ |แ›—| ษนopuฤฑษŸษŸสŽษนฦƒ

Luke smiled as he saw Steffi step out of the crowd, and he looped his arms around the blonde while kissing her back, mindful of the fact his mor was probably in the crowd somewhere. Hopefully she wouldn't catch them doing this, and when Steffi released her hold, he let her go as well, feeling like this year was going to suck for trying to do anything like hanging around his girlfriend. Hearing her response about her bobcat hanging around a compartment for them, he smirked, nodding. "Well, we're waiting on Tobi and his... boything, so we should be good to go."

Apparently speaking of the devil brought Tobi over to the small group, and he waved at the other teen. He then made a face at the name Tobi bestowed upon him, and he was certain that while appropriate, he could have found a better nickname for him. He, however, figured turnabout was fair play. "Depends on what we're doing, lord menace. If you're talking about an impact, I already have something formulating. I just need to get a better grasp on it, and we're good to go."

Thinking: What should I do for my last year...?
                                            OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                            What I'm sayin' is
                                            This is the anthem
                                            Throw all your hands up
                                            You, don't wanna be you

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

เฎ’ Mudblood เฎ’ Orphan เฎ’ Dating Luke Nalson เฎ’

Lowly with my head ะฒฯƒฯ‰ฮตโˆ‚, there are rats ฮตvฮตัาฏฯ‰ะฝฮตัฮต.
                                                      Feed me ะฒัฮตฮฑโˆ‚ and ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ฮตั, I wonโ€™t โˆ‚ฮนฮต in there.

Steffi grinned at his mischievous look and also his worried look. She knew quite well that his mother would be working at the school this year, and it would give her and Luke a horribly hard time with alone time where she won't catch them snogging. At the mention of Tobi he suddenly appeared and she grinned at him. "Heyo Sir Vagabond."

She said, sliding one hand into Luke's. "As I was saying to Luke. I have a compartment already taken. Want to head their now? I'm sure your baby boytoy will find us sooner or later." She said, subtly insulting the wimpy Ravenclaw, Tobi called a boyfriend.

Save me sะผฮนโ„“ฮนฮทg ื ฮตsฯ…s, get off that cัฯƒss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scัฮตฮฑะผฮนฮทg masses. I donโ€™t care if Iโ€™m โ„“ฯƒsั‚

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

yyyyyyyyyโ™›yyyyyyyyสŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡s แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดœษดษชแด›แด‡๏น แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸษชแด แด‡
yyyyโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
yyyyyแตƒแถฐแตˆ สธแต’แต˜ แต—แต’แต˜แถœสฐ แตแต‰ แตƒแถฐแตˆ แถค'แต หกแถคแตแต‰ แต’แต’สฐxโ•ญโ˜…โ•ฎxแตƒแถฐแตˆ สธแต’แต˜ แต—แต’แต˜แถœสฐ แตแต‰ แตƒแถฐแตˆ แถค'แต หกแถคแตแต‰ แต’แต’สฐ
yyyyyแตƒแถฐแตˆ สธแต’แต˜ แต—แต’แต˜แถœสฐ แตแต‰ แตƒแถฐแตˆ แถค'แต หกแถคแตแต‰ แต’แต’สฐxโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฏxแตƒแถฐแตˆ สธแต’แต˜ แต—แต’แต˜แถœสฐ แตแต‰ แตƒแถฐแตˆ แถค'แต หกแถคแตแต‰ แต’แต’สฐ
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyสแดแดœฮ‡ส€แด‡ แดส แดกษชสŸแด…า“ษชส€แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส sษชษดษขสŸแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› ( ฯ‰ั” ฮฑัั” ฮฑฦ–ฮนฮฝั” )xxxโ™”
yyyy__๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ“โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…โ–ˆโ–ˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…__

๏ผกttire: [x]
                                                          xx๏ผญood: Bundle of Nerves
                                                          xxxx๏ผฌocation: Platform 9 3/4
                                                          xxxxxx๏ผฃompanions: No one

It had been a full year since Claire stepped foot on Platform 9 ยพ. It almost felt strange to herโ€ฆ foreignโ€ฆ Claire almost dreaded returning to Hogwarts even, considering that she had to leave less than a week after school had started the year prior for health-related reasons. It seemed to her as if life was constantly throwing curveballs her way at any given opportunity, but with the year she had taken off to recover Claire had managed to gather herself and finally reach a level of stability that was conducive to her surroundings. Passing through the barrier was a bit jarring, but when she was in it was as she pictured year after year.

With the old Hogwarts Express waiting on the tracks, a light fog seemed to snake around the area, leaving tufts of misty white steam. Getting through that was the easy part. As Claire pushed forward, she soon came to realize that like with every year, attendance never faltered. Faces old and new stood in clusters that were scattered along the platform, and as she gingerly navigated around them Claire saw many of her classmates.

Claire kept her head down as she walked, not wanting to draw attention to herself โ€“ the girl had resolved earlier to be alone for the duration of the train ride, yet the more she saw how happy everyone was, the more she began to have second thoughts. โ€™Butโ€ฆ who would want to sit with you anyways, they probably donโ€™t remember you.โ€™ Claire thought to herself. With a sigh, Claire carried on, making her way to the middle of the platform with her luggage in tow.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image

$ล‚โ‘‚ั‚ะฝโ„ฎา‘ั—ฮท โ„™ัโ„ฏแธŸโ„ฏยขั‚ || โ„ฑั—แธŸั‚โ„Œ ยฅฮตฮฑา‘ || แน”า‘รธสŠโ…พ โ™สŠแธ“โ™ญโ„“รธโ˜บโ…พ

Jer blinked at the mention of something happening between Toby and Ronna, and the blond nearly facepalmed. They did what? He listened to all of his friends apparently coming up with what happened, and he could only blink. Well, this was awkward. He was probably the only one in his circle of friends that actually liked Ronna as a friend, and now he realized that this just added a level of tension on top of that. Shoving his hands straight into his pockets, he unconsciously bumped Gypsy back before he realized he had done so, and tried to act like it was just normal. Yeah, right. What exactly was normal for him? Probably everything that wasn't normal for everyone else. No one stole random things from strangers, after all. That was all just him.

He rolled his eyes at the idea of Gypsy going to talk to Ronna for Toby, and the blond sighed. Well, there went his peace. He was going to have to moderate this mess as best he knew how. Which, as usual, would probably wind up with him getting in trouble in some way. Not like he wanted to go lock step with everyone else, but sometimes, it did seem like a good alternative to the trouble he sometimes found himself in. He however did snicker at the idea that Jess had higher standards than her twin. Given Jess, her standards probably involved someone who got into trouble a lot. But, that was just his idea.
                                                    "So, lemme ge' this straigh'. Toby snogged Ronna, an' na we're discussin' 'is standards in women. Is tha' wite? 'Eaven an' 'ell, could be worse. I' could 'ave been someone loike 'is mum for aw we kna. Besides, I can fin' of worse places ter snog someone than in an alley somewhere." Like in a morgue, but hey, who was counting that? His blue eyes twinkled a bit as he gave his own little dig at the brunette male. Gypsy was probably gonna hate him for thinking Ronna wasn't that bad, but he didn't exactly see Ronna as his type. Now, if only Gypsy would realize his type, that would actually make life a bit simpler for him.

Thoughts: 'Eaven and 'ell, this could be either Robin Hood, or Sorry and Sad.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

It felt strange stepping through that barrier, leaving the muggle world behind and entering one he was more familiar with. For the most part the young boy hoped he didn't appear nervous or any form of the word. The iron clad grip on his father's hand would suggest differently though. They had been through the run down of this day a thousand times but still Lior had a hard time imagining that it was finally time. He was going ot Hogwarts where the only other person he knew would be Melody. His father would be hundreds of miles away at their shop or in the quiet halls of their home. Could he handle this truly? The steam engine appeared to be nothing more then a crimson beast and for a moment he could have sworn he saw a demonic face in it's front. A soft gasp left him when he father lightly squeezed his hand. Bright blue eyes looked up to meet a darker version of his own. "Relax little one. It's not that bad. You'll have fun just trust me on that." Yuan's voice was calm but with a hint of a chuckle as his son stared at him. With a heavy sigh Lior rolled his shoulders attempting to calm his high strung muscles. Finally blood rushed back to Yuan's hand as his son's grip eased and the tension around the dark haired boy eased. "Sorry Papa." Lior muttered softly. He knew better then to let his imagination get the best of him. Still the last time he had been away from his father without an adult around he hadn't know had not a good time. It wasn't an excuse to not go. Heck it could end up being quite the little adventure. A tiny smile crept onto Lior's face. That was one way to look at it. Hogwarts was where his father discovered his powers, it was here he made his closest of friends and went on many crazy trips. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Movement to his right made him turn and Lior found himself face to face with his father. "Remember if you need anything don't hesitate to find a professor or another adult alright? Even one of the older students. I can't promise nothing will happen out there," Lior giggled softly when his father lightly rapt him on the forehead with one knuckle. "Just remember we have a bit of a warning system, ok Lior? I want letters young man." Before he could reply he was swept up into a hug, one Lior returned regardless of him being in public. "Everyday, I promise." He replied softly. Once back on his feet, Lior found that the crowd around the train no longer bothered him. Maybe out there was a future friend or two, who knew? A soft sting in his palm drew a grumble out of him. Brushing dark bangs out of his face, Lior dove into one of his coat pockets fishing out a tiny black and white kitten. "What are you doing young lady? That's not nice. If you wanted a view you just had to ask." Lior scolded the kitten lightly before getting a series of mews in reply. Chuckling again he draped her across his shoulder, her purring sounding loud in his left ear. For now he was stuck waiting, not really ready to get on the train but at the same time unsure how long he should linger.

Neither here nor there: On the platform
A vision or two: This is strange
Kept at bay: Nervous, a bit excited
Keeping me grounded: Delphina, Yuan
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future: omg this is weird XD It's been so long since I've posted. Sorry for the short one I'll do better with his next one!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ†๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽxXx ๏ผจ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ”

x. โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                                                      xx`โ—œ coffeeหŸโ†˜ แด›สœแด‡ โœS H H - sษชสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกs ษดแด ส™แดแดœษดแด…s
                                                      xx( โ™” ) THAT'S t- three - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME โ†˜โ†˜
                                                      xxx I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND - G - GROUND
                                                      xxโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ( I WANT MY TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : bright . โ™” . with : dori, the dori - imposters . โ™” . at : platform 9 3/4 )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . โ†˜ . gryffindor . โ†˜ . tower . โ†˜ . pureblood

โ™” - Sidling through the barrier, Coffee let out a content sigh, the familiarity fluttering in her chest as her pumps clicked on the platform once again. It did feel good to be back. Turning her head, the teen gave her youngest brother an assuring smile. Caleb had been more than a little nervous, to say the least, but hopefully she could coax that out of him with the help of Hogwarts. The first time was always the most overwhelming, he would bouncing off the walla as per usual in no time. Seizing her clutch between her fingers, the brunette went to give the rest of her accompanying family kisses and hugsโ” she would worry about them. Ned, especially, since she was leaving for some trip.

โ™” - Wheeling her things over to be taken onto the train, the teen scanned the place, looking out for a familiar blue head in the crowd. Summer was boring, to say the least, and aside from her dear family, there wasn't anything of worth to have said about it, except her recent acquisition of a height boost and about seven pairs of heels she managed to wheedle her way with Spar to purchase for her. The height boost had easily shot her up a few inches, giving her prime lookout skillz and the heels on her shoes were never an unwelcome addition. She eventually spotted what she was looking forโ” plus two, and easily made her way to one of her favourite persons, totally unhampered by the sheer height she was apparently supposed to be tottering in. Perhaps it was due to the fact that sh was naturally observant, or that she now had some innate radar-sense that allowed her to pick out the annoying in people, but she managed to pick out which one of the identical trio was her best friend without too much trouble.

โ™” - Coming to lean against the shorter boyโ” ha.โ” Coffee gave a nod and a small smile to the other two - thirds of the Xanders triplets before bumping against Dorian and looking down at him. Admittedly, she probably enjoyed that more than she should have, but there was a distinct influx of height jokes on his part towards her during first and second year, which she should probably forgive, but her ego needed a boost, really. A little preening never hurt a girl. Turning her attention back, she spoke, the easiness of it making things, well, easier. "Yo. How was your summer?"

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Cara Miakitty

mc2

Sir Spazalots

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games