Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year - Gryffindor Beater -
[feeling: adrenaline rush] [thinking: -] [with: Ronna] [at: Diagon Alley Streets]

Toby had in all honesty expected to get decked in the face as soon as she realized what was happening, but to his surprise he was not punched or kicked or shoved away. The voices had gotten closer, and he noticeable tensed up, going slightly stiff and hunching his shoulders. Hopefully they wouldn't see, or at least wouldn't recognize him... He was glad he was just wearing a nondescript gray shirt and had brown hair. It was a pretty common appearance. There was still a noticeable space between him and Ronna, though, that is, until she backed up and pulled him closer by his shirt.

He'd been keeping his eyes screwed shut, because he was afraid if he kept them open while kissing her he'd get cross eyed and go dizzy, and also look like a weirdo, because who just stared at someone while they were snogging? The fact that they were even snogging was almost ridiculous. Snogging was something people who were at least very attracted to each other did, if not in a relationship. He wasn't stupid enough to do anything like try to deepen the kiss, but he didn't pull away either. He just.. stood there, letting her hold onto the front of his shirt. Yeah, it probably would have been more realistic looking if he was holding onto her as well, but he wasn't going to do that.

Toby was willing to be she was only going along with this so long as there were people nearby who might be looking for them, and he was right. She pushed him away and he stumbled back a step and hit the wall, extremely red and determinedly staring at the ground. He didn't say anything for a moment, and let her go first. Now was probably not a good time to say something obnoxious like "so was that your first kiss?".

But that didn't mean his ego wasn't stinging. Yeah, it took a special set of circumstances to get pushed into a wall after your first kiss. "What did you want me to do?" he asked hoarsely. "We didn't get caught- you don't have to act like it was that disgusting." he muttered. Then he felt somewhat guilty, because he had kissed her first after all, and what if that actually had been her first kiss, which meant it had been sort of shitty of him to technically steal it. He ran a hand through his hair apprehensively. "Alright, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I dragged you into this and... that I did that. It was stupid. You're right. I wasn't thinking straight." he admitted, taking a wary step away from her. She probably didn't really want him in her personal space right now. In fact, he wouldn't be all that surprised if she never spoke to him again.

"At least nobody found us." he said finally, echoing himself. "And thank god nobody from school saw, I guess."

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

((separate timeline from any other going-ons, this is for a plot o3o))

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled back woods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5th Year Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Muggle-born
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Casual Clothes
At: Diagon Alley
Time: Separate timeline involving Toby Walsh
Thinking: ...

User Image Veronica didn't uncross her arms as she glared at him, bright red, and then beginning to stumble over his words, first taking the defensive, than apologizing and agreeing with her assessment of his own stupidity, and then finally ending with the obvious nobody found them and then the fairly rude 'And thank god nobody from school saw, I guess.' She let out a short irritated 'tsk' glancing away, thankful it was dark enough that it was likely her own embarrassment would probably not be noticed. "Thank god nobody from school saw?" She questioned sounding perhaps more irritated than before. "Are you thanking god for your own sake or my own? Quite frankly, there are far more embarrassing or distasteful things that could be said against me."

"And we did get caught, just dismissed in case you were too busy snogging me to notice," She answered referring to the person who spotted them and then dismissed it which resulted in those looking for them in connection with the fireworks to dismiss them.

"I'm more concerned about the impromptu fireworks display," She answered. "Did you think about the fact you could have hurt someone, before you thought 'hey setting off a bunch of fireworks on a crowded street sounds fun'? Sorry you had to resort to kissing me to get yourself out of trouble. But, yeah, thank god nobody from school saw, right?"

User Image Glaring at him, looking more annoyed than before he tried to apologize, she added, "If you were so concerned about that you should have considered that before you decided to kiss me." He had the audacity to kiss her and use her as a way to get out of getting in trouble for something he actually did and then had the audacity to say 'thank god nobody from school saw'. He really was lucky it was summer because she would have hexed him by now, but as it was she couldn't legally do that because of underage magic laws.

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:15 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: adrenaline rush] [thinking: -] [with: Ronna] [at: Diagon Alley Streets]

Toby couldn't help it. "At least I didn't push you away the moment we stopped! You practically hate my guts, I just thought you might be relieved no one saw us!" He had a temper too, and he was secretly hoping she was just as flustered as she was. But maybe not. She just looked completely fed up. Well, this was great.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes. I was too busy snogging you. Sorry. I'm not that great at multitasking yet." Don't sneer, don't sneer, don't sneer... too late. He had the feeling he was just continuing to dig his own grave. Wait- she was still thinking about the fireworks?! Who cared about the bloody fireworks anymore?! "They were from the freaking joke shop. Not exactly dangerous. Almost everyone here has a wand, if there was any danger I'm pretty sure they could handle it."

He balled his hands into fists and then quickly released them as she insinuated that he'd pretty much used her so he wouldn't get in trouble. She was making it sound much worse than it had been! Or maybe he was just being a selfish douche, and not considering anyone's feelings but his own. You're pathetic. But what was he supposed to do? If he apologized again she might just bite his head off. Crap.

It's not all about you, you know. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her that or tell himself that. He exhaled sharply and shoved his hands into his short pockets. "You know what? I'm a selfish t**t who only thinks about himself and I shouldn't have kissed you at all. I don't think things like that through. It wasn't a calculated decision to use you so I wouldn't get in trouble. It was- I don't know what the hell it was. I just... I don't. We're not all like you. Not everyone is logical and thinks stuff through first. Some people just don't. I just go with whatever's happening. Do I regret setting off those fireworks?" He heaved a sigh and bit his tongue.

"No. I don't. Unless you want me to lie to your face and make up some whiny bs about how sorry I am. Which I'm not. No one got hurt. Nothing horrible came of it. It wasn't a big deal to me, and it's still not. I enjoyed it. In that moment, at least. That's how it goes for me. Moment to moment. Am I sorry I- look, Ronna, I didn't mean it completely that way! I'm not that much of a git! Yes. Yes, okay, that was a nasty thing to do. I didn't think it was, when I did it, or about how you would feel, because I wasn't thinking about you. I was thinking about if I was a good kisser or not and if you were going to punch me in the face when it was over. I'm sorry. It was kind of pathetic of me." he said in a low, tense tone. He kicked at a rock and watched it hit the wall and roll away. He was surprised she didn't have her wand pointing at him... but maybe she was worried about the whole "underage magic is prohibited" thing though she could probably claim this counted as self defense. He wouldn't really blame her if she hexed him; he was just trying to appease her. It.. probably wasn't working very well. Whatever he said, this could still come off as him being self-serving. But he wasn't about to start begging for forgiveness, either. He wasn't going to act like he'd just murdered a litter of kittens or something.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 pm

5th Year Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Muggle-born
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall

User Image When Toby snapped at her Veronica's first reaction was to snap back but before she could even begin the insult volley Toby calmed enough to give her more of response. When he mentioned that not everyone was like her and logical and thinks things through her eyes widened with surprise. Was that how she came off? That was the type of thing she could have said about her own mother, it wasn't the most flattering of pictures. Sure she was overly logical and tended to always work against set rules but it wasn't like she didn't occasionally act without calculating every move.

As her mind raced she realized she missed what exactly he said about whether regretting about setting off the fireworks, though she figured from what he said about them being from the joke shop he probably didn't. And technically no real harm had been done to regret. She did, catch in time him saying he hadn't considered how she felt and was too busy worrying about if he was a good kisser and whether she was going to punch him.

"Apparently, you were already fairly busy multitasking in worrying about the consequences of your..." She paused her somewhat sarcastic response shriveling as she tried to think of the right word to describe the situation, "...random impulse? Hell, I don't even know if that's the right word for the situation or not..."

She shook her head, her annoyance had more or less lost steam. "Anyways, the fear about me punching you in the face was-is-somewhat valid. I did break someone's nose once and I did join a gym for boxing last summer which I still go to regularly... as for caring about whether you actually were doing a decent job... I was too preoccupied with worrying about getting pulled into the trouble your prank caused." She glanced away, arms crossed, and turning bright red, muttered under her breath, "It isn't like I have a list of people to compare that to."

User Image She paused before glancing back at him and said, "And, no lasting harm might have come from the fireworks but they still disturbed the peace, in this instance. As for shoving you away, let me put it this way, if I randomly kissed you, what exactly would your reaction be? Besides, my first reaction was actually to punch you. I'm half surprised I haven't actually done so."

She glanced down at her hands and began to fidget with one of the rings she wore and said with an uncomfortable laugh, "God, this is awkward. Maybe if I did punch you right away it would have made things less... awkward I mean."

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh

Toby flushed even redder and focused on his shoes. "It was more like a constant running line of thought.." he mumbled. "And yeah, random impulse is probably a good name for it. I have a lot of those, I s'pose." He felt like this was going to haunt him for years to come. Talk about memorable... He was just glad she seemed to have calm down. That meant he no longer had to be on the defensive, so he let himself relax a little as well. Some of the tenseness seemed to leave his body and his expression.

Oh, so she'd broken someone's nose before. And she boxed. This was perfect. He was lucky he remained unscathed, it seemed like. He certainly wasn't deluding himself into thinking he had so much of an upper advantage just because he might be physically stronger... She was taller than him in her heels, he was pretty sure. And she could probably mess up the layout of his face, which he was rather liked.

Was it bad that he was also glad he just could just barely make out that she seemed to be blushing a little as she looked away, arms still crossed? It was just nice to know he wasn't the only one somewhat unnerved by the whole thing, though he had no one but himself to blame. He heard a little of what she said under her breath, something about not having a list. "I'll give you that." he said with an almost but not quite scoff. "They did disturb the peace, alright."

Sometimes people needed their peace disturbed, but he wasn't about to say that out loud right now. He looked a little taken aback by her question. "I'd probably let you," he said honestly, "It would be a bit of a shocker, since, well, we're not... you know. But since I've never-" he clamped his mouth shut then and half wheeled away from her in burning embarrassment before he felt comfortable enough to glance back at her. "I'm surprised too." he admitted.

She laughed uncomfortably and he cleared his throat a little, shifting awkwardly. "You can if you want to. Punch me. I dunno if it'd make things less awkward... probably more painful than anything for me... but I deserve it. It'd give me a chance to see how good your right hook is." He gave a slightly nervous heh that dwindled into silence.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:38 pm

5th Year Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Muggle-born
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall

User Image Ronna glanced up when Toby said he'd probably have let her kiss him if the roles were reversed. Go figure that some of the joking advice about dating her Dad's friends would say would actually work. Toby half way through following up his answer about if the roles were reversed and letting her kiss him he turned away. She waited for him to continue and he ended the thought with merely stating he was surprised too before adding that she could punch him if she wanted and joked about seeing how good her right hook was.

"I don't think punching you would really solve anything at the moment," She answered with a frown, not looking at him. With half a laugh she said, "And making a habit of following those type of random impulses is a good way to get restraining orders placed against you."

"Anyways, you got that random impulse out of your system regarding me..." She said before trailing off. What were you supposed to say in this sort of situation, anyways? Awkward. It was a ridiculous level of awkwardness. Toby was being awkward. She was being awkward. And they just stood there in a too narrow alleyway not even knowing how to address the issue. Besides, she was sure they were about equally stubborn and hotheaded so after they quit snapping at each other about the issue it was like they didn't know what to follow up with.

User Image "So, uh..." She began only to fall silent fairly sure she was still bright red. She glanced at Toby and then began to twist at the same ring she had been playing with before. "Anyways..." She muttered, just tossing together random prepositions but had nothing to follow up with. She fell silent again and stared at the ring she kept twisting at. It gave her something to focus on, though she was fairly sure she would start having to do mental review for the OWLs if things stayed this awkward as they stood there-or heaven forbid, got worse.

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:01 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: -] [with: Ronna] [at: Diagon Alley Streets]

Toby snickered a little. Anything to make the situation more bearable. "Yeah... Ishouldprobablyworkonthat." he muttered. It wasn't like he had no sense of self control, he wanted to say indignantly. Compared to Jess he was practically reserved. If it was Jess in this situation, and Ronna was a guy? Jess would have already managed to blackmail them into becoming her boyfriend somehow. It was probably one of those pluses of having a twin. If they were more wild they made you look like an angel.

Oh jeez, did she have to word it like that? "I don't just harbor random impulses regarding- I'm not that creepy." It wasn't like he'd had some longstanding unresolved crush on her or anything. It wasn't like it had been the kiss to end all kisses! "Adrenaline rush. Makes people do crazy things." he tried to make it sound more like a valid reason and less like an excuse for acting like a complete moron. What else was he going to blame? Puberty?

"If you're worried I have some really weird crush on you... don't be." he finally said weakly. He was still convinced that if she hadn't decided to drag him into an alley, none of this would have happened. Maybe they would have gotten in actual trouble... but maybe not.

The silence was stifling. Ronna was fiddling with some jewelry and kept starting to say something and then falling silent. "We should get out of here," he said hurriedly, in a desperate bid to end the awkwardness. "It really is getting late, and I dunno about you but I still have a curfew. My mum is going to kill me; I think I'm already supposed to be home by now." If this had been his da's evening off, he probably could have gotten away with coming in late. Garrett didn't really mind as long as he came home in one piece and not at an ungodly hour of the night/morning. His mum... was not going to be pleased.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

5th Year Gryffindor
Reserve Beater 01
Muggle-born
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall

User Image "I always thought adrenaline rushes actually did something useful like make you more tolerant to pain," Ronna muttered shaking her head. She then said with half a wave of her hand, "I... It's not like I picture you the type to hang out of tree and install secret cameras pointed at my window or something or anyone else for that matter..."

She was glad Toby had finally said something that broke the awkwardness-or well sort of. And when he mentioned it getting late she checked her watch. Her curfew wasn't technically till ten and she was generally allowed to leave once it hit anywhere in the morning so she had like a two hour curfew at best, technically. "I half have a curfew," She answered honestly. Thinking about the time at least was something less awkward to focus on. It was like talking about the weather or something. "Then again, I have an odd living situation. And... well, if you are so worried about getting killed by your mum just claim you ran into a classmate and started reviewing for your OWLs and lost track of time."

She shrugged awkwardly glancing away from him before she readjusted her bag on her shoulder, and squeezed past him. As she did so, she realized how it made the whole situation end even on a more awkward note, but she needed to get out of that alleyway. New place to avoid in Diagon Alley, she decided as she said, "Um... anyways, have a... um... yeah, I won't keep you. Just use the OWLs excuse." She stepped a few feet into the main street of Diagon Alley unsure she should actually be giving Toby a fairly decent lie to feed his mother if he was late for curfew. At the end of next school year they were taking their OWLs after all, it would make sense to be studying for them.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: -] [with: Ronna] [at: Diagon Alley Streets]

Toby shrugged and managed an "Oh, good." He was confused by her comment on her own curfew but let it go. Maybe her parents were really relaxed about it. He shook his head a little. "I'm not sure she'll buy that," he said dryly. "I don't exactly have a stellar studying reputation." He was just immensely relieved this whole incident seemed to be over. Hopefully they could pretend this had never happened. Ever. He sort of shrank back against the wall as she brushed past him, making sure he wasn't looking at her. "Bye." he said in a very quiet tone that bordered on meek and lingered in the alley entrance for a moment before heading off into the night, gradually picking up the pace as he went.

((end scene))

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily toyed with a strand of her hair as she shoved the pile of baby clothes she'd just bought into her bag and dropped her coin bag on top. Elli was absolutely going to kill her for it, but she had to do it. She was born to annoy her sister. She had also purposely bought double of everything just to make Elli freak out about the possibility of twins. She loved her sister, but part of this was a tiny bit of punishment too. The girl shouldn't have gone and gotten pregnant and she shouldn't be hiding it from their father either. Ver giggled to herself but her joy was only momentary.

She raised her head from her bag just in time to notice Kenneth. She narrowed her eyes and stomped through the crowd of people and right up to him.
                                                        “Kenneth Egghead Squirrlenut!” She growled out, substituing random things for his middle and last name since she hadn't a clue what either were for some odd reason. “You are an absolute horror and I am so effing mad at you... you.... you... you tree chopper!” She shouted, stabbing him in the chest with her index finger and glaring pointedly at him face.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Diagon Alley with Elliott and Verily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' God dammit why is she yelling at me??? '

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I got a paint outside ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          With enough giddyup to be free; ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          I got a faint smell of cheap perfume, ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And a hint of gasoline. ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth stood outside the Apothecary in Diagon Alley, his younger brother in tow, glancing around with a slight smile on his face. Elliott was absolutely hating being out of the house... which of course made Kenneth all the more inclined to keep him out all day. He was his younger brother, of course, so wasn't it his job to annoy the hell out of him? The American was having a grand old time, dragging his kid brother all over the place, making him groan and complain. It felt more like they were family than pretty much anything else they'd done together, at least since their parents had died. They both thought the other was pretty weird most of the time, and generally just avoided each other. When Kenneth wasn't leaving the kid to his own devices, he wasn't generally acting like his brother. More like his father, which irked him to no end. He wasn't meant to be a dad. At least, not right now. But, he was stuck being on. Oh, well. At least Elliott was well past the crying-eating-pooping-sleeping stage. That would've really sucked.

spaceThe sound of an all-too familiar voice brought a smile to his lips, but it was short-lived, because he realized that she was yelling at him... and what had she called him? Egghead Squirrelnut? The girl got weirder and weirder every time he saw her, he swore. And he had absolutely no idea what he'd done to make her so mad. His hands came up in the universal sign of defeat, eyebrows shooting him. "Hey, hey, now! I don't even know what I did, could ya at least tell me before ya go jabbing people in the chest? That hurts, by the way!" Elliott snickered a bit at that, and Kenneth shot him a glare. "Hush it, you!" he said with a frown, and Elliott shrugged. "Don't get mad at me," he said with a mean grin. "I'm not the one acting like a wimp over some girl poking me in the chest." Kenneth thwacked the kid, lightly, upside his head. "Yeah, let her jab her damned nail into your sternum and see how you like it!" he muttered, and then he turned back to Verily, expression softening just a bit. "So. What, exactly, did I do to make me a tree chopper this time?" Honestly, he hadn't a single clue what she was on about. He hadn't done anything, at least as far as he knew... so what the hell was she mad at him for?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ See I'm a different kind of knight;
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ You're gonna find your fairy tales are lies
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I don't have a white horse,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ But you can come along for the ride

(( OOC: ))

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Verily blinked in sudden realization as the smaller boy next to Kenneth spoke, that there was in fact a smaller boy next to Kenneth. She immediately felt a faint blush clouding her cheeks. She was an embarrassment to the world that was for sure. She would have continued in her downward spiral of self deprecation if Kenneth hadn't so kindly reminded her that she was mad. Specifically she was mad at him. “You, Egghead, are the reason I failed half of my N.E.W.T.s.” She growled out grumpily, crossing her arms over her chest and giving him her best 'you are going to pay for this look'.

Grinding her teeth together, she hiked her bag up higher on her shoulder and breathed out a sigh. She had to curb her anger a little bit if she was going to explain better what she meant.
                                                        “You forced me to hang out with you so much that I had no time to study and failed half my N.E.W.T.s and you are an utter distraction and it is all your fault that my grades were so horribly..... horrible!” She narrowed her eyes and waited for an apology. If he gave none, she sure as hell wasn't going to stop at a finger jab to his ribcage. And she wasn't dumb. She knew how much muscle she had worked up in her arms from 7 years as a beater.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Diagon Alley with Elliott and Verily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' God dammit why is she yelling at me??? '

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I got a paint outside ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          With enough giddyup to be free; ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          I got a faint smell of cheap perfume, ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And a hint of gasoline. ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThe American paled considerably when Verily went off on him, and swore under his breath. Well, damn! No wonder she was pissed! He considered himself lucky that all he was getting was a few pokes in the chest, if that were really the case... Kenneth's hand went to the back of his head, his expression looking like that of a puppy that'd just been kicked. "Ah, hell, Verily, I didn't mean... I just... Damn. I'm sorry. Really, really sorry," he told her, tone matching the look on his face. Half her NEWTs. That... he felt awful. Well and truly awful. And there wasn't a damn thing he could think to do about it.

spaceElliott eyed the redhead, figuring that she must be the girl always hanging around his brother's shop, then, and glared at the both of them. Neither of them were making a bit of sense, not really. "Hey," he asked with an arched brow, "How exactly did Kenneth force you to hang out with him? It's not like he tied you down in the backroom or something..." The younger Holt didn't quite understand why she would want to hang out with his older brother, anyway. Kenneth was loud and rowdy and annoying. How he'd ever had friends in America was beyond Elliott's understanding most of the time (though he usually reminded himself that a lot of Americans were loud and rowdy and annoying and figured Kenneth probably fit right in). The idea that a girl would find him so distracting she flunked half of the most important exams of her life was baffling.

spaceKenneth, still wallowing in horror over the fact that he'd kept Verily too distracted to study (although, he couldn't deny that that admission had stroked his ego, just a bit), thwacked his brother again. "Butt out, Elliott!" The child glared up at his older brother, hand rubbing the back of his head, and mumbled something under his breath. Kenneth didn't hear; he was too busy trying to think of something, anything, to make up for screwing up Verily's tests, but for the life of him, he couldn't think of a damn thing. "Didja at least pass the important ones?" he asked, a glimmer of desperate hope in his eyes. Verily's career choice was sort of a big deal, really, she wanted to be a Mediwizard, they didn't let just anyone do that. If she'd failed even one of the exams she needed for it... hell, he'd let he put his head on a pike... provided she adopted Elliott or something since he was still sort of his guardian.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ See I'm a different kind of knight;
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ You're gonna find your fairy tales are lies
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I don't have a white horse,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ But you can come along for the ride

(( OOC: ))

"Elliott "

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Verily huffed and crossed her arms, glaring at him. But she couldn't hold up the glare for very long. He looked like he was honestly horribly upset about making her fail.... and to be fair, her grades could have been a whole lot worse than they were. Her look softened and she sighed in resignation. “Yes Eliot, he obviously tied me down in his back room.” She replied with a deadpan look. “You two obviously both got the egg head genes from your shared parent.” She continued, turning her attention to Kenneth with a small tweak of a smile.

She curled a piece of hair around her finger and chewed on her lip. At his next question though, she blinked in surprise.
                                                        “Of course I got the grades I needed to become a healer!” She declared a lot louder than she meant. Immediately a blush covered her cheeks and she tugged on her hair quietly for a second before she finally lowered her voice and continued on. “If I hadn't gotten those grades you'd be dead already treenut.... or at the very least I'd never talk to you again.”

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Woke up in London yesterday
                                                  Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
                                                  Don't really know how I got here
                                                  I got some pictures on my phone

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Aɢᴇ 16 |♝| Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ |♝| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ

════════════════════════

Michael smiled, gesturing towards his eyes and then to hers. "It might be just me, but I don't think I can pull off two different eyecolors at the same time. Contacts, maybe, or...?" He didn't know how to finish that sentence, because it was absurd to assume that magic could change someone's physical appearance. Then again, she had one color before, and he could have sworn it had been another previously. He shook his head, thinking he was probably imagining things, as usual. Then again, he wasn't prone to an exceptionally vivid imagination, so...

He blinked as Gypsy grabbed his hand, and before he could protest, Gypsy had tapped the wall and an... entrance of sorts just appeared. He couldn't help but gawk. That... that was magic, wasn't it? The shocked look didn't leave his face as he looked at what was beyond the wall. Everything was well, slanted was a good way to describe it. The muggle looked over at the girl beside him and only one thing came to mind.
                                                  "Magic, it's really... real, isn't it? I mean, I completely thought you and Jeremy were off your rocker when you mentioned magic, but, it's really real. How? I mean, it should be impossible, right?" He might have been able to word that better, but how could he? He was raised to believe in facts, not fiction, and this flew in the face of reason as he knew it. Next she'll be telling him that unicorns and dragons existed for all he knew. Which, they actually might, now that he thought about it.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Outside The Leaky Cauldron
                                                  Thinking: Well now, interesting meeting place...
                                                  OOC: ...

New names and numbers that I don't know
                                                  Address to places like Abbey Road
                                                  Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games