Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
Revelio and Open Sesame! Double Clutch Hatching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:47 pm
All poised with sweetness, the brown Imperio continued to make his way through the candidates, appraising them all with a gentle touch here, and a caress there. But none of these were who he'd been waiting for. There was a nudge here, a long look there, but he continued to walk - long past all of the boys and quite purposely....into the girls.

Someone strong, someone trustworthy. There was only one person that suited the brown's specific needs. And there she was in all of her perfection. He sat in front of the woman, his eyes still all green and purple as his caresses moved from all of the minds around her, to hers alone. The lovely Tahirah.

I did not keep you waiting long, I hope. It takes time to put things in place, and I am sure you can appreciate your Taoloth wanted it to be perfect.

Rainbows whirled into his eyes as he spoke, all of those mental touches he offered sweet and tender. She would understand, and he expected no less.

User Image

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:03 pm
Akaris and Samodith
Samodith was all lightness and grace as they made their way to the feeding tables, while beside her Akaris took limping steps with as much poise as she could manage (most of it borrowed from the seemingly endless reserve of support now offered to her so readily) after this earliest and longest of mornings.  But there was no hiding the relief in her face when she saw Rylyrr again; it felt like it had been hours and hours, and though she had Samodith now, she was in a state where there was no such thing as too much comfort.  She slid carefully in beside him with a tired smile, glad for a familiar face, and leaned into him without a word.

Far from offended that Hers would seek her friend - although that circle would soon grow, if Samodith had her way, and of course she would - the lovely green swept her blue gaze over her siblings and cousins, radiating a gentle pleasure at being near them all.  But for now, before her stomach could do something so untoward as to rumble, she settled herself at the feet of her rider, tail just happening to brush against the golden brown who'd chosen Akaris' favored companion (yes, that was what she would call him, she decided). Oh, do excuse me, dear cousin, she purred. We are not intruding, I hope?  Mine is ever so fond of yours.
Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:13 pm
Zeraiah

Zeraiah watch Zyanzi go with a s ile, waving him on as the Healers finished up. "Go, go. I promise I'll ask if I need help."

He didn't think he would. Numbweed was a blessing. It really was. Granted, it made walking on his injured leg feel sort of like he had a tree true k attached to his thigh, but that was better than the alternatives of either pain or no leg at all. He'd take it.

So he stepped back onto the Sands proper after promising that he wouldn't get carried away with all these bou cinv, playing dragons. He'd just stand and watch and wait to see what happened. No running, no dancing, and with any luck, hec6keep both his sandals though the sight of the blue with someone else's sandal I his mouth was pretty funny. Not as eye-catching as the blue dragonet perched on his sire's head, though.

The turn in the hatching was a welcome relief after the rockier start. This was much more fun.

Mewsings of an Angel
For the mention of Zyanzi.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 pm
Rylyrr & Andelath

Rylyrr felt something pop inside him, worry and anxiety flickering for a moment before easy away and he grinned warmly at Akaris, pressing back against her in comfort. They were together again and she had a dragon. "She's lovely." He said.

Andelath replied, turning to get a better look at hi cousin and beamed.

Meepfur

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:25 pm
Whispy Blue Egg Fifteen gave another hard lurch, hitting the sands with a loud crunch before the entire thing distorted upwards, bursting out in all directions as a very flashy blue burst forth and was already out on the strut. Giving a sweet creel to all of the candidates, he wasted no time in strutting forth to snoop them all out.

Who were all of these fine people?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Siv

Hey look! A brown impressed! Good for-- AWK!

And Siv was done being looked over, someone brilliant deciding if she could limp over, she could Stand still. At least her ankle was wrapped? OK it was cleaned.

Siv grumbled, hobbling back, looking around.

So many dragons, much activity. Wow.

Amila and green Matoath

Amila glanced up as more people approached the feeding tables, rubbing Matoath's back lovingly. The dragonet had been eating contentedly, simply enjoying having her perfect one close at her side, and she creeled soft greetings to her siblings, especially sure to croon at her newer-hatched siblings before offering a loving creel to all of her wonderful cousins before Amila looked, blinking. O-oh... More people?

Matoath, would you like to see them later? Amila asked. The green offered a nuzzle, climbing into her Rider's lap to croon.

In time, myAmila. But for now might I have another bit of meat?

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:31 pm
At the crunch of the Wispy Blue Egg, the When You Wish Upon a Star egg...rolled over again.

Siiighhh....Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:38 pm
Kinyegele

Fisher's words held a certain weight to them, and Kinye nodded firmly in response. She had a point. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just...spill it all out..." there had just been a lot all at once, and the feeling capacity had boiled over things that had been stewing since before eggs had even been on the sands in the first time.

And there were still so many babies on the sands to admire and stare longingly out after. And despite her own limitations that still stood strong, at least.

houllow

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:47 pm
FISHER

Kinye got a pat on the head again. "No need to be sorry. Feelin' better since you let it all out?" Fisher wasn't able to help beyond basic support but she could at least provide a listening ear then everything was worth it. "Yanno, if you feel like you wanna get away from the Weyr I'm sure my dads would welcome you out at sea. Doesn't mean you'll wind up lookin' like me, but just that the sun and sea and air can do wonders for your heart an' stuff."

Go fishing was not the cure for all things but it seemed to work for Fisher. Even at the Weyr when she was upset she'd swim, or do various other things that reminded her of the waters. Plus sometimes people did much better when they were given a brand new path, or else worked themselves into a state of exhaustion. Dropping in to bed was nice.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:50 pm
Tahirah and Brown Taoloth--Impressions Post

Standing there beside Rune and Rhys, Tahirah had been watching everything that was going on the sands. Seeing Rune suddenly rush to the last green dragonet who was hurt, Tahirah had to smile for her friend, glad that she had found hers. She glanced over at Rhys and offered him a smile. "There are still a lot more babies out there. Always a chance one of them could be for either of us."

Turning her head forward again, Tahirah found that the brown dragon from earlier was making its way towards them and then, he had stopped in front of her. The caress of his mind against hers was soothing and she could not help but smile at him as she knelt down upon the sands. I did not keep you waiting long, I hope. It takes time to put things in place, and I am sure you can appreciate your Taoloth wanted it to be perfect.

Reaching out she gently cupped his jaw and leaned her head forward, staring into those rainbow eyes. "No, you did not Taoloth, and I do understand." Reaching her hand up, she lightly ran it along his headknobs before the two parted, though it was only truly parting on the surface of things, mentally Taoloth was still winding his way around Tahirah, even as they began to walk towards the feeding area.

Ah Saevath, I am glad you found yours sister. Taoloth reached out to the green as they entered the feeding area. Yours seems utterly perfect for you as well, Cadereth Each word that was sent to his brother and sister was met with a gentle caress as they moved nearer.

Tahirah couldn't help but smile at Rune when she saw the other woman and her dragon, grabbing a bucket of meat and moving nearer to her. "Hey, you ran off so quickly I didn't get to congratulate you, but I have the chance now." Taoloth sent a gentle touch to Tahirah as the woman began to cut the meat up into small pieces for him and gently held it out for the brown to take delicately from her.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Teiha

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 pm
More eggs were wiggling, more were hatching, and more were Impressing, but for the time being Shar was preoccupied with the chubby brown at her side and her friend. She was surprised when the dragon spoke to her and those beside her, but she nodded at the little male that would no doubt someday be impressive and powerful. She gave Zamistia another little smile and bowed at the waist to her friend, a new sense of pride and delight welling up inside of her. She knew half the Candidates out here from classes and living in the Weyr, but this was the first time a friend had Impressed. It was pretty satisfying if she did say so herself.

That done, she turned her attention back to the sands, letting Nala cling to her although she did pull her to stand beside her, leaving the three remaining girls in a line. The blood on her robes made her stand out between the two pristine Candidates beside her, but she pushed the pain from her mind. Healers were tending to those that were in dire need of help and she'd stemmed the worst of her bleeding, so there was no need to leave the sands. She'd stay here until she Impressed or hte last dragon found Theirs. Numbweed and stitches could wait.

Her mind drifted for just a moment to Rizdax and she glanced over her shoulder, spotting the young man being tended to. Good. That part of her mind could rest. She turned her gaze back to the sands, eyes searching through the dragons that had recently hatched. Even though there were still eggs that had yet to move or crack things were starting to look a bit thinner than they had, which was a relief. Her stomach was starting to growl and she hoped if she Impressed she wouldn't be tempted to scarf down a meal with her dragon.

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:38 pm
Akaris and Samodith
Akaris half-closed her eyes as she leaned in - finally still, finally safe, and yet still reeling. Even if none of it had happened except for Samodith, she'd have been out of sorts; in spite of all the encouragement she'd received, from humans and dragons alike, she had spent the last turn living with the closely-guarded belief that no dragon would ever choose her, and now one had. And at High Reaches, besides. Her world had been turned upside-down immediately after being quite thoroughly shaken, and it would take time to come to terms with everything. But with the bright light that was Samodith now in her life, she couldn't possibly regret it. She was just so very, very tired, in every way possible, and had a lot to come to terms with.

Later.

For now, she leaned against her friend (who for months now would actually be effectively relegated to friend), and was happy to put away concerns and deep thoughts for another time. "Isn't she perfect?" she sighed. "She's Samodith."

Such a gracious host, the green delighted, sniffing delicately at the meat before accepting what was offered. A pity you were gone from the Sands by the time I hatched, the company was...charming, but rather unpolished, if you will. Her brothers had been fine enough, and the way they squabbled over her simply adorable, but they did lack a certain refinement. True gentlemen wouldn't have fallen to bickering over her while she was right there! The entertainment value, however, was high.

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Crew

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:44 pm
Rune of Green Saevath

Tahirah. It was like a breath of air had rushed in to her lungs. While she hoped Rhys might come as well, for now? For now there was her best friend, on a BROWN of all things! That was the Imperio brown, wasn't it? Looking over the other, she heard Saevath creel at her, nipping fingers as a note. She wanted food, and she wanted it now. Feeding the other again, she smiled, shifting and looking at the other, Taoloth. the little one happily provided, offering her brother a coy violet glance. She was rather absorbed with her rider, but Taosoth could be useful in what she wanted to do, and Tahirah was a favored of her own, so how could she not play the game she must?

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:06 pm
The egg shifted to roll over again, nestling down into its sandy bed, wistful dreams of wonder about all the adventures it would have with its rider filling it with joy.

Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...!!

Like a bolt out of the blue, the hatchling inside roused, stretching and sitting up from its shell as if it was no more difficult than sitting up in bed. A drowsy blue blinked around at the crowd, eyes whirling purple-blue-green and slowly focusing in on the candidates. What a dream...wow! With another streeetch the blue managed to get his wings unstuck from the egg, flapping them mildly.

I dreamed we were flying, my Rahmi! You and me together, and oh! You told me such lovely things about all your dreams, and I told you about mine, and together, you, you and your Zidoleth made them all come true! But you know...I think doing it awake will be a lot more fun. Probably there will be less monsters to fight, all big and hairy, but even if there are, I know we can do it again, just like I dreamed we did!

Almost as an afterthought the blue stood, trotting over to his chosen boy with whirling rainbow eyes, and all the love he'd ever wished for.

User Image

Avid_RPer18

ShinosBee

Nerd

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:14 pm
He continued to bebop around, cheeping here at one candidate and splaying his wings out in a show, before getting bored and moving on to posture grandly in front of another. Certainly, while Wispy Blue (Mystery Egg 15) was getting plenty of attention, it just wasn't quite...enough. He was ready to head to the moons and who would he take with him?

A candidate here or there got nosed at with a bright cheep before he moved on, practically bouncing as he did. There was someone out here so alone - and clearly not knowing he had been making his way to them!

Now alone on the tail of Museth leaving with Soui, the blue approached the lone Cavera. He stopped in front of her, moving to pop up onto his hind legs and splayed his wings out. The grand display made, he leaned forward to rest his feet on the girl's torso, looking up at her with whirling rainbow eyes. Cavera! My love, my sweet! Why are you still here on the ground! Your Aviforth will take you to the skies and back! Tell me, where will we go together? There is nowhere I will not run to you, and nowhere I will not take you if only you wish it!

User Image

Prism Shine

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games