Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:54 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Calm down, I didnt think you wanted to dive into caves full of wererabbits." She smirked straightening, walking over to the railing. She stood on the railing with her brother holding her hand out to Richter.

"Wererabbits?!?!" said Richter trying to hide his shock. "No big deal they can't be much different from regular rabbits" He hesitantly grabbed hold of Craven's hand not knowing what was going to happen next.
"They're just the size of a great dane." Craven said helping him onto the railing. "Hope you like flying." She smiled wrapping an arm around his waiste jumping from the railing. She touched down then jumped into a tree, jumping from tree to tree with him and her brother close behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:08 pm
johnny woke up and kissed kairi maybe that helped you remember  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 pm
he then said my name is johnny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Calm down, I didnt think you wanted to dive into caves full of wererabbits." She smirked straightening, walking over to the railing. She stood on the railing with her brother holding her hand out to Richter.

"Wererabbits?!?!" said Richter trying to hide his shock. "No big deal they can't be much different from regular rabbits" He hesitantly grabbed hold of Craven's hand not knowing what was going to happen next.
"They're just the size of a great dane." Craven said helping him onto the railing. "Hope you like flying." She smiled wrapping an arm around his waiste jumping from the railing. She touched down then jumped into a tree, jumping from tree to tree with him and her brother close behind.

As much as he was enjoying the ride, Richter began feeling motion sickness. He shut his eyes hoping he wouldn't throw up. He slowly opened his eyes and realized they were heading deeper and deeper into the forest.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:09 pm
Raven was exhausted and wanted to sleep. But she wasn't going to rest until she had a very long talk with Dante. And for that she would stay awake as long as it took.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:21 pm
johnny stared at kairi and didnt stop stareing  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Craven stopped setting Richter on his feet. A water fall with a cave behind the falls wasnt to far off. A roar emitted from the cave. "Are you sure you want to go in there?" Jack questioned his eyes anxious for the hunt. "He's a mage, he can handle it." Craven smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:27 am
"Um.. Why did you kiss me? All I know about you is that your name is Johnny.. That's it.. And stop staring at me! It's freaking me out!" Kairi said and flew away as fast as lighning. "Who was that boy? Oh crap... He's going to find out and I'm going to be in big trouble!" Kairi mumbled.  

` m a i i

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:14 am
"Yeah, I'll be fine" he said trying to hide his nervousness. He thought to himself 'well i studied wererabbits so its not like i'm going into a hunt not knowing what i'm doing. I should be fine....i hope'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 am
johnny dropped his katana into the water and dived into the sea he began to swin and began to head for the castle.he then arrived at the castle and all he saw was a mirror he looked at it and he touched it.his hand began to sink in and he soon fell into the mirror he then got up where am i he thought as he opened his eyes and saw a black rusty gate that looked like a cemetary.  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:35 am
he pushed the gate open and it was a graveyard with a black angel in the center.he entered the graveyard and began to read the names of the graves,the first name he came across read Johnny Blaze he looked shocked and stepped back.he began reading and it read johnny blaze the ultimate one winged angel the savior the liberator he said died after a great battle with.......johnny looked even more frightened and put his hand on the grave  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 am
johnny began to glow a great explosion was heard from the real world the castle had collapsed adn the entire seas water were glowing white. from this huge explosion all that was visable was a black mirror.  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:40 am
seconds later the mirror began to fall until it had broken to a dozen pieces and from above was johnny with a wing covering his face.his energy was tremendous and stronger than sparda,and both celestial and kairi.he looked at the sea and then the great wing emerged he looked at the sky and flew at a spectacular speed that left his unseen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:12 am
Kairi sighed. "He has the same name as him.." Kairi said as she thought of the Johnny that died and the one that still lives. "I'll lose my life for him if I had to.." Kairi said as she transformed and saw Johnny flying. "Hi! Aren't you the one who--" Celestial started. She was inturupted by looking at his wing. "You're.. Johnny!" Celestial said and transformed and hugged Johnny. "I missed you!" Kairi said.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:13 am
johnny looked at kairi and he hugged her back i must leave for now he said as he fell off and dissappeared.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games