Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:55 pm
my cat is no my lap and i cant see what im tipeing!ACK!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:02 pm
Darthspanky
my cat is no my lap and i cant see what im tipeing!ACK!

This is when typing by touch comes in really handy.... xd  

Mara_Brightwing

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:23 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
You know what? At the rate this topic moves, I'm not going to be around for the big page 777 celebration. A shame to; 10K would have been nice. xD

I'm out. 'night all. 3nodding

*ninja-poof* ninja
o.o;;;;
10k???????

i dont have that type of money on me!!! gonk *looks at her gold and is 7740 away from having 10k*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:38 pm
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate
You know what? At the rate this topic moves, I'm not going to be around for the big page 777 celebration. A shame to; 10K would have been nice. xD

*ninja-poof* ninja
o.o;;;;
10k???????

i dont have that type of money on me!!! gonk *looks at her gold and is 7740 away from having 10k*
this is one of the reasons i built my contst.. for emergincys like this. if you need to borrow some $ for the big 777. just ask. il toss some for whomever gets the page.(when i did have the pie chart up it did say some of the cash goes to the guild events... this is one of the guilds events im my eyes sont ya think?)  

Darthspanky

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:43 pm
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate

*ninja-poof* ninja
o.o;;;;
10k???????

this is one of the reasons i built my contst.. for emergincys like this. if you need to borrow some $ for the big 777. just ask. il toss some for whomever gets the page.(when i did have the pie chart up it did say some of the cash goes to the guild events... this is one of the guilds events im my eyes sont ya think?)

I'll donate too...I can't donate a lot but you can have whatever I can spare...when do you need it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:54 am
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
Shazbot_the_Pirate

*ninja-poof* ninja
o.o;;;;
10k???????

omg thank you darth! x3 i dont wanna ask for the full 10k, but i feel like donating part of my own cash towards it though xD  

Manji-luo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:04 am
okay, manji's tired and done for the night. i'm logging. any decision on what you wanna do with your charity cash should be PMed to me if it's regarding page 777 here. i'll keep active here so i can try to get even more money for the event, but i KNOW i'm gonna need a little help if we want a prize for that sweatdrop maybe 5k instead of 10k (5k IS much more doable, and i know you probably dont have 10k to spare from the contest) ^^;; who knows? PM me later so we can talk about it.

night all  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:34 am
Morning sleepy heads. ^_^ It's a beautiful Friday here in sunny Atlantic Canada, eh? I have too much laundry to do and house cleaning. My house is like a zoo every weekend as everyone knows. I must make it presentable somewhat. So hard to do with tiny humans destroying everything. I wanna go fishing irl. Maybe I can get out for a canoe trip at supper time 'til dark. Yes! I must! I have a sitter who loves my 'puter. Sweet! My hubby got 6 trout yesterday without me. gonk I better check my tackle box this morning to see if he lost any of my gear. stare

*Ding! Coffee pot!* Yay! See ya soon!  

IMWanderling

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:00 am
now those are some looooooong a** posts...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:33 am
Nuh-uh... Go to "Worlds of Life" thread... Now THERE'S some long a** posts. 3nodding rofl Even I couldn't read them all... Too early... *Yawns*  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:30 am
IMWanderling
Nuh-uh... Go to "Worlds of Life" thread... Now THERE'S some long a** posts. 3nodding rofl Even I couldn't read them all... Too early... *Yawns*

*does best immitation of alarm clock*

ERR! ERR!! ERR! ERR!!
WAKEUP! WAKEUP! WAKEUP!
ERR! ERR!! ERR! ERR!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:46 am
gonk OMFG! My rat bit me! >_>  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:18 am
Goddess Ace
gonk OMFG! My rat bit me! >_>
o.o;;;;

hey everyone sweatdrop how are you? (aside from the rat bitings and fishing cravings)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:20 am
Well, not at school again because the medicine made me all... weird. But that's all right, I've got some stuff I can get done today.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:24 am
Goddess Ace
Well, not at school again because the medicine made me all... weird. But that's all right, I've got some stuff I can get done today.
yay~! x3 go you! blaugh
i'm not in school today because we have a school holiday today...i dont know what the heck that holiday would be, but i'm glad they decided to give us today off ^_^v

i only wish my hotspots on gaia were more "hot" (or at least more active) whee  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games